Thissinglemamaofficial Selfish Mama obsession with shopping, booze and drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Thissinglemama - Aka Aimee.

Thanks to @hereforthecapri for the suggestion . All suggestions had 7 likes each so just went for the first one.

Catch up :-

Aimee spends her life on Tiktok doing lives . Ignoring Harper ( her daughter)
Likes a takeway or two. Fish n chips being the fave.
Shops a lot but doesn’t seem to buy any cleaning products. House is messy, very dusty and full of crap.
Aimee says she is writing a peice of a womens aid AGM about tattle and all the bullies. Some very important people will be there.
Aimee has also told followers that she is doing an interview on the radio ( Tuesday the 26tn April ). However has not disclosed what station or the time.
Aimee wants to bring down tattle single handed - she is considering writing to her MP. Will contact a solicitors and the police.
Aimee has very very long nails - one is currently infected . The nail bed is very thin and weak.
Aimee says she has very bad anxiety which affects her doing the school run but seems to be ok going to shops that are typically very heavily populated and also tends to visit at peak times.
Says she has 3 jobs but doesn’t seem to go out to work.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Sorry just catching up on the last thread. But I have never seen anyone on tattle doxx someone. It’s not what we stand for. It may come as a surprise to you Aimee but we probably care more about your daughters safety and well-being than you currently do! No one is doing anything illegal so a call to the police is pointless. They’ll tell you to just come off of social media. DV and tattle have nothing in common so I call bullshit on that.
All these tiktokers call us trolls but we don’t go on their page and live and leave bad comments? That’s the definition of trolling. No one is making you read here? If Mrs hinch can’t get tattle taken down, you’ve got no hope love 😂 Get a grip, clean your skanky house and spend time with your daughter. She will be grown up before you know it. Don’t waste your time on tiktok, you’ll never get that time back with her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She powers on through by going to Tesco esp with her anxiety today well done amiee did you want a medal or ?

Reactions: 5
She powers on through by going to Tesco esp with her anxiety today well done amiee did you want a medal or ?
Oh dear, slumming it today then - no Marks & Spencer’s? How will she cope without her fill of spicey rice??

Reactions: 6
Just saw on the last thread she mentioned suicide 🙄. I used to have a fairly decent insta following but I got trolled horrendously, like actual trolling Aimee. People making up fake accounts of me, death threats, people telling me to unalive myself etc etc. It really started affecting my mental health, which is something I’ve always struggled with and have attempted to take my life before. Do you know what I did Aimee? I deleted all my social media. Because it wasn’t worth my mental health. People who are genuinely suicidal don’t talk about it so stop being a manipulative narcissistic twit and get a grip on life 🖕🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sorry just catching up on the last thread. But I have never seen anyone on tattle doxx someone. It’s not what we stand for. It may come as a surprise to you Aimee but we probably care more about your daughters safety and well-being than you currently do! No one is doing anything illegal so a call to the police is pointless. They’ll tell you to just come off of social media. DV and tattle have nothing in common so I call bullshit on that.
All these tiktokers call us trolls but we don’t go on their page and live and leave bad comments? That’s the definition of trolling. No one is making you read here? If Mrs hinch can’t get tattle taken down, you’ve got no hope love 😂 Get a grip, clean your skanky house and spend time with your daughter. She will be grown up before you know it. Don’t waste your time on tiktok, you’ll never get that time back with her
Fancy seeing you here.. 🤣🤣does she piss you off too?😂and well said .as usual!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fancy seeing you here.. 🤣🤣does she piss you off too?😂and well said .as usual!!
Oh hi babes! I needed a break from the begs (Skanky and begbare) so I’ve been stalking other threads 😂 Saw the tit she’s come out with today and decided to join in like the immature witch I am 😘

• Heart
Just saw on the last thread she mentioned suicide 🙄. I used to have a fairly decent insta following but I got trolled horrendously, like actual trolling Aimee. People making up fake accounts of me, death threats, people telling me to unalive myself etc etc. It really started affecting my mental health, which is something I’ve always struggled with and have attempted to take my life before. Do you know what I did Aimee? I deleted all my social media. Because it wasn’t worth my mental health. People who are genuinely suicidal don’t talk about it so stop being a manipulative narcissistic twit and get a grip on life 🖕🏼
Aww💖💖💖💖so sorry I didn't know about that.....and she needs s kick up her arse..she's bo idea😡

• Heart
I don’t know how she can say she’s not a narcissist then use the suicidal card like they all do. On her live saying “come on, out yourselves” next comment is her mod saying “negative comments will be deleted” 😂🙄 sure she’ll have plenty more to say at 7:30 or whenever she’s live again

Oh hi babes! I needed a break from the begs (Skanky and begbare) so I’ve been stalking other threads 😂 Saw the tit she’s come out with today and decided to join in like the immature witch I am 😘
Me too..I've run out of insults for them all !
This one pushed my buttons of late...I didn't mind her at first , but jeez she boils my piss now😡

• Haha
Aww💖💖💖💖so sorry I didn't know about that.....and she needs s kick up her arse..she's bo idea😡
Unfortunately it can be the price you pay on social media. I was never even mean to anyone, never commented anything bad to anyone, was just in my own bubble with my mates I’d made on there. Some people are just assholes I guess. If I had had a tattle thread it wouldn’t have bothered me, I probably would’ve actually used it to change the parts of myself that people highlighted were bad or whatever. I don’t think tattle is trolling. What I got was. But the best thing I did was come off of social media. But I didn’t make my money from it so maybe it was easier for me to step away? Who knows, Aimee is still a bellend though 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She said this morning she doesn’t want her live tonight to be all about tattle but she can’t help herself so we’ll see hun.

• Haha
Unfortunately it can be the price you pay on social media. I was never even mean to anyone, never commented anything bad to anyone, was just in my own bubble with my mates I’d made on there. Some people are just assholes I guess. If I had had a tattle thread it wouldn’t have bothered me, I probably would’ve actually used it to change the parts of myself that people highlighted were bad or whatever. I don’t think tattle is trolling. What I got was. But the best thing I did was come off of social media. But I didn’t make my money from it so maybe it was easier for me to step away? Who knows, Aimee is still a bellend though 😂
Aww bless you ...to say you're an immature witch you do talk sense 🤣
But you're right....she's as bad if notvqorse than beggy bear fir playing the mh card...her constant whining is draining...hence I don't actually watch her...unless I'm trolly bored like this morning and wanted to throw my phone out the window....she got hwr face straight upntk the camera....threatening "us"...deluded she is...hope she enjoys the radio interview tomorrow and remembers it was her that showed her daughters school uniform, gave a guided tour of the outside of her house and car...bloody idiot🙄

Not one person on here doxxes anyone. She actually isn’t hard to find if you wanted to.
We all know what her house her car and her child’s school is, Aimee do better, get off social media, take care of your daughter, stop drinking, get a hobby and maybe a proper outside job. You’ll feel so much happier than you are now.

Reactions: 12
She said this morning she doesn’t want her live tonight to be all about tattle but she can’t help herself so we’ll see hun.
She thrives off the ‘trolls’ seconds into the latest video she mentioned the ‘trolls’. 🥱 majority of her content is picking out a ‘nasty’ comments and replying to it. Never mentions the nice comments does she 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She thrives off the ‘trolls’ seconds into the latest video she mentioned the ‘trolls’. 🥱 majority of her content is picking out a ‘nasty’ comments and replying to it. Never mentions the nice comments does she 🤷🏼‍♀️
Exactly..without that she'd have no content...😳

Oh dear, slumming it today then - no Marks & Spencer’s? How will she cope without her fill of spicey rice??
Can't even cope with how she says " spicy rice" it annoys me🤣

• Haha
Like I said previously I hadn’t minded her / liked her until she kept popping up on my fyp just moaning about trolls and replying to them. I found her quite negative and draining to watch after that.
I just think she’s one of them people who like conflict and likes to argue. It’s frustrating because she’s just her own worst enemy really.

Reactions: 10
Oh shoot me now, she back on live on her main account!!
it’s ok she pushed through her anxiety to get to the shops!!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.