Thissinglemamaofficial Selfish Mama obsession with shopping, booze and drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the thread 🙂😂. Did you find us from Aimee’s tattle obsession?
I actually searched for her on here as I wanted to validate my “bad vibe” feelings about her and had heard about tattle but never had an account 😂 now I’m completely here for it. It’s fascinating really. Bullshitters really don’t like being called out do they 😂
[/QUOTE]
Welcome and they sure don't...this one's in cuckoo land!!

Reactions: 5
I think half of them are just really stupid and some of them are those ‘woman supporting woman’ kind of people. Controversial maybe but those are the worst types of people 🤣
And some of us are just there for the entertainment 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if she will be on live tonight since her mum is round? She’s done yet another response to someone who said they had gone off her. She really can’t deal with the fact that not everyone is going to adore her and everything she does.
Odd.

Also she looks so much better in just a normal colour. Don’t know why she feels the need to dress in the most ridiculous mismatch colours usually. She actually looks like a grown woman for once. Minus the fact the T-shirt looks a bit dirty lol.
She said earlier on live that she wouldn't be on live tonight as her mum is coming round and she wants to spend time with her so will be on tomorrow night, shame she doesn't have that same mind set when it comes to her poor daughter.

Reactions: 11
She is absolutely hammered tonight isn’t she? This could be interesting later on 👀🤣

Reactions: 6
She just said on her live that she won't be on live tonight as her mum is there and she'll be spending time with her so will be on tomorrow night, it's a shame she doesn't have the same attitude when Harper is there because I'm assuming Harper will be home tomorrow from her dad's.

She said earlier on live that she wouldn't be on live tonight as her mum is coming round and she wants to spend time with her so will be on tomorrow night, shame she doesn't have that same mind set when it comes to her poor daughter.
Poor Harper. :(

Someone did say her and her mother are well known for lashing down the booze and not much else 🤣🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s just done a video and she’s clearly pissed! Been drinking with her mum at her mums friends and now she’s on the m and s cocktails. She’s an embarrassment

Reactions: 8
Her mother saying champagne is only good for her nothing less. Stuck up bint se who amiee takes after

Reactions: 9
She’ll slip up oneday doing videos and lives drunk, she’ll end up saying something that will show her sheep exactly who she is.

Reactions: 7
Gutted (NOT) that there no tiktok of her and her mother sat eating their “picky tea” yet - come on Aims you are slacking girl, how we meant cope without watching you eat your tea??
Is she going out as just seen a video of her from
A little while ago which looked like she was getting dolled up? The video was addressing a negative comment from someone.

So can we all just clarify none of us have been contacted by the police yet. 😂
Still waiting for the knock on my door 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Apparently she had a procedure today or was going to see if she needed it lol. Why won’t she tell anyone what her job is 😂. What kind of job let’s you go shopping throughout the day and make tik toks and go on live. Who’s she trying to kid though.

She’s absolutely trollied on this latest TikTok isn’t she? What an embarrassment

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.