Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

babbaboom

I’ve only seen a few of her vids on my fyp but my god her voice is so annoying and her hair always looks manky 🤢
Does she work or just shop at all ?

Reactions: 2

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I wouldn't say she's anything special, she looks nice enough and just a normal looking woman. Deffo prettier without all that slap and cow eyelashes . With that clown face on she looks ridiculous. It doesn't even look good on camera so god knows what it looks like IRL 😳 but hey if she likes it 😄 I'm just stunned there are people wanting tips how to recreate "the look"

c40

VIP Member
I don't like to jump on people's looks, she is naturally pretty. I just don't understand why anyone would wear that much makeup just to go to home bargains. That's more of a night out look in my opinion. She doesn't even wear nice clothes to go with it, mainly mis matched jumper and joggers. The amount of time she spends on live could be spent doing things way more productive when her daughter is at school, like cleaning her house and spending time with her daughter when she's home. When I have a day off and my child is in school, I get all of my housework done and my shopping so when my child is home, I can spend time with him, my down time is at night when he's in bed asleep. That's called being a parent. Watching how lonely she is making her child really makes me sad, she spends more time with her followers and has her priorities all wrong. She said on live today that she's working all day tomorrow and Thursday so will be glued to her desk, we'll see.
I agree her hair is fine we’ll sort off and she doesn’t need all that makeup .. I find baggy clothing hides her figure and doesn’t do justice

DRLW

Chatty Member
In all honesty my son messes about for attention to stay awake I've been advised to actually ignore him however he isn't coming downstairs or out of his room. Are her tik tok shops an official thing? Or is she just able to add things to a normal live

Reactions: 1

Beanss12345

Chatty Member
Hello 🙂. Before I reply to your post - can you clarify if you mean Borderline Personality or Bi Polar?

I think Aimee ( like quite a lot of other influencers) is a narcissist.
Hi I meant I have family with borderline. And yes she is narcissistic.

I do actually have two family members with bipolar but I was referring to bpd.

Sugarlump92

I can't say she hasn't got anxiety but I know with me, mine mainly flares up when some big happening or I'm some where on my own with my children like by water or a big soft play I worry I will loose them. I don't let it define me
Another reason I am dubious about her work situation is these Live shops she does. I have that function on my account but don’t use it because I can’t be bothered, I don’t really need another form of income and I like to use my account for banter/raising awareness for important things. These people say you get a good discount and use that as reason they do it, posing as they’re doing you a favour but they leave out the commission they get every time someone purchases something 🙄
Thing is though sometimes the commission isn't even that great. I also have it available on mine but dont use it but then it's pointless me using it as I've never been live 😂

unbelievable_jeff

While I am no fan of Aimees, I don't think it's fair to call her an alcoholic because she has 1 drink a night. Well that's all we see anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️ The dougherty dozen now buy 3 cases of Whiteclaw instead of 2 a week, they have a few drinks every night.

Crumpet41

VIP Member
Drinking and ignoring her daughter. Standard night for Aimee.
Got this new magical product that is going to help everyone’s anxiety. I can suggest a couple, drink less alcohol, get more sleep and get if tik tok.
I find it weird that she calls strangers friends. It’s sad
Yea I do too. They are not her friends . Just a bunch of randoms on the net.

Crumpet41

VIP Member
Hi I meant I have family with borderline. And yes she is narcissistic.

I do actually have two family members with bipolar but I was referring to bpd.
Thanks for clarifying lol. I was going to say that I don’t agree that she has BPD but then that assumes BPD presents the same in everyone and this just isn’t true ( so no idea why i was thinking this - would like to blame a very long busy weekend at work so brain stopped functioning 🤦🏻‍♀️). Going off what I know of BPD I also think the same as she presents with a lot of the symptoms of BPD.