Thissinglemamaofficial Selfish Mama obsession with shopping, booze and drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My ex husband was a high functioning alcoholic, he worked a full day but drank every night, there are a spectrum of alcoholics, and Aimee is one. People who try and justify or say I’m not, usually are.
Exactly....then she said "it's only 4.5%".....so is Stella Artois!!! Just because it's in a pretty can and is fizzy water based doesn't detract from the fact it's as strong as a strong lager!!

Reactions: 7
And Aimee, I have my own business, a very successful business, in the art sector a real job a proper one, not one where I sell capsules and work for daddy. I own I mean own it outright, my own house, and my own car, I have a grown son, and a wonderful new husband to be, I also have fibromyalgia and Graves’ disease oh and anxiety and yet I still manage to work, cook and clean my own home. I don’t sit on TikTok drinking saying mental health can’t do this can’t do that. So, I really don’t understand why you think I or any other person here is jealous, you have absolutely nothing anyone could want.
the simple fact is, we think you’re a dick, and rather pathetic. Grow up and take care of your child.

Exactly....then she said "it's only 4.5%".....so is Stella Artois!!! Just because it's in a pretty can and is fizzy water based doesn't detract from the fact it's as strong as a strong lager!!
Yep he used to say but it’s only 4 cans and it’s only 4%, x that by five week days and double it at weekends.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
If she wants to know what an alcoholic is, she should ask her daughter what she thinks about mummy's special drinks. I think she'd have a shock what her daughter sees and hears. People in an alcoholic bubble are always the last to realise how much they drink and how much it affects their life. The other day she had a big box of those claws in her kitchen, today she was saying she had to go buy more 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If she wants to know what an alcoholic is, she should ask her daughter what she thinks about mummy's special drinks. I think she'd have a shock what her daughter sees and hears. People in an alcoholic bubble are always the last to realise how much they drink and how much it affects their life. The other day she had a big box of those claws in her kitchen, today she was saying she had to go buy more 👀
This! Kids see everything, my son used to say to my ex, why are you drinking beer again daddy? my son hates alcohol with a passion because of his dad.
yes she had only last week a fridge shelf full of those drinks, then she bought some more, and now she hasn’t any. You’re telling me she hasn’t got a drink problem, she drinks on her lives, what does she drink when she isn’t, it could be a huge contributor to her anxiety, plus if she’s on antidepressants why is she drinking so much.
She really doesn’t see how her behaviour is affecting her child.
Do better Aimee, denial is not a river in Egypt just saying.

• Sad
  • Heart
Many people don't realise what is considered as an alcohol problem she is always talking about having a drink even before all this when she was bearable she would talk about drinking. I cant believe what damage she has done to herself on tattle there was literally just a couple of us now we are over halfway through thread 2 because she did that much moaning everyone else joined.
I suppose she was bitchy about eden for the same reason most people don't like her but aimee needs to realise she is just as toxic as her

Reactions: 8
I hope that some of the people in her comments that work for WA and were questioning it actually do some digging to see if she’s telling the truth. Because I think she’s making it up. Which is disgusting and she needs outing for it if she’s lying. It’ll be relatively easy for them to find out if there was a secret meeting and if Aimee and tattle were mentioned. If she’s lying she is a bleeping vile human being. I just have no idea how tattle and domestic violence go together? Surely there’s far more important things for WA to be discussing.
She's so lying it's unbelievable...not one word rings true!!!! She's a joke of a human being and will hopefully drop herself right in it,the more spews the lies out her mouth😡She's dangerous, I'm repeating myself i know, but she really is!!

Why would somebody pretend to be from Womens Aid, ask Aimee to do a speech for a fictitious event knowing they’d be found out very easily. Why would anyone go to those lengths? It’s total bullshit

Aimee did this person Use a Womens Aid email address or a Yahoo email address?

also that video where she says “why would I lie I’m 100% honest” is peppered with body language tells that show She’s lying
This 💯body language and shaky voice said it all....absolute B.S!!

She added it back! It was defo gone for a while earlier, and that one where she's wearing a pink jumper and going on about not lying. Interesting considering she doesn't read here...
It was all responses to.comments made here...🙄

First time commenting on this thread....been watching this delusional bint for a while. Saw she was live and popped in....busy saying Tattlers say she's an alcoholic and we need to learn what an alcoholic is, and we haven't got a brain cell between us!! Aimee, as an ex gastro nurse I'll just leave this here for you.....alcoholics or alcohol dependence doesn't mean you are a drunk, staggering mess....there are many high functioning alcohol dependent folk around....and if you need a drink regularly then you could be classed as the same. Oh, and my brain cells are fine thanks 😉
.hi.🤣we all seem.to end up here...i resisted for so long, but she's really one messed up lying individual, obsessed with tattle and has contributed to most being here by keep going on about it in tik tok...she's a liar and very dangerous!!

Wow so womens aid deal with oppression so they thought you know who really are oppressed? It’s them influencers who get sent free gifts and have 5000 people kiss their arse every second of the day in the comments on tik Tok.

What an absolutely disgusting thing to say, to even utter the word opression whilst she’s swanning around in her nice house and shops at marks and Spencer’s every 3 days.

I don’t know is it using the attach files button?

So now she’s saying the broadcasting company need approval for the documentary to see if it can get the go ahead on a well known channel. And she covered it with so if they don’t get the go ahead it won’t happen if it does it does. How convenient.
Missed a lot tonight and what a surprise...was gonna ask if she mentioned this....yet more shite she's been talking...but we knew that😡

Last edited:
While I am no fan of Aimees, I don't think it's fair to call her an alcoholic because she has 1 drink a night. Well that's all we see anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️ The dougherty dozen now buy 3 cases of Whiteclaw instead of 2 a week, they have a few drinks every night.

While I am no fan of Aimees, I don't think it's fair to call her an alcoholic because she has 1 drink a night. Well that's all we see anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️ The dougherty dozen now buy 3 cases of Whiteclaw instead of 2 a week, they have a few drinks every night.
She has more than one drink a night though on live?

She does have more than one, and there were over 15 cans in her fridge and she bought more, and ran out, in the space of less than 7 days and that’s only the ones we saw. Sometimes she has three in a live, and she has one with her dinner. She slurs her words and the further her live goes on the more alcohol she has and then she gets lose lipped and starts spouting off. The maths say that’s more than one a night. Surely that isn’t a good example for her daughter, plus she drives the next day so she could be over the limit, she also takes antidepressants which are affected by alcohol.

I wouldn’t say Alcoholic exactly but defo a drinker she bought three boxes of alco pops with her mum her fridge was full of them and multiple re stocks for reference I’m not a big drinker and I’ve had a bottle of baileys since Xmas that’s an odd glass.

Reactions: 5
It’s definitely more than one. The thing that bothers me is when Harper is upstairs and she’s downstairs getting pissed. There’s been a few occasions that I’ve seen on live and I don’t stay on long so must happen a lot, where Harper has come down and she’s just told her to get back in bed. Like so what you want when she’s not there but when Harper’s there it’s irresponsible to sit getting pissed on live while she’s upstairs. In my opinion anyway.

I just feel so bad for harper. I’ve been that child where my parents had a few drinks every single night and it was horrific. It’s been confirmed now that them drinking and me never knowing the outcome has played a part in my mental health.

If you drink every single night, even if it’s only one can then I think that’s a problem. What’s wrong with a cuppa, juice, water?

I used to be a big pisshead, borderline alcoholic. You don't need to be on a park bench with frosty jacks to have a problem. I am pretty good at spotting one. If you look through her social media, her life revolves around boozing. She drinks every day according to her. I'd put money on her being quite dependent on alcohol. I think she uses alcohol to self medicate for her problems. Apparently her mother is the same. Could be wrong of course - happy to be corrected! But that's what I think going off what she chooses to show the world.

• Heart
You can tell just by looking at her she has a drink problem. The other give away is the paranoia and anxiety, don't try to kid a kidder.

I just feel so bad for harper. I’ve been that child where my parents had a few drinks every single night and it was horrific. It’s been confirmed now that them drinking and me never knowing the outcome has played a part in my mental health.

If you drink every single night, even if it’s only one can then I think that’s a problem. What’s wrong with a cuppa, juice, water?
Especially being a single mum my best friend is a single mum and she always says it’s nice when her daughters go to Dad’s for the weekend so she can do a power clean and have a relax have a few drinks with friends there is nothing wrong with a mum letting rip when they don’t have the kids.
My problem is being drunk in charge because you’re not yourself your reactions are slower etc and being single there isn’t an adult that’s sober there a bit like the assigned driver lol

You can tell just by looking at her she has a drink problem. The other give away is the paranoia and anxiety, don't try to kid a kidder.
Exactly. Her house is always a tit tip, she has no patience with her daughter, she's always moaning she's got anxiety and can't be arsed....then she shows herself sat on her arse, in front of the camera with an alcoholic drink in her hand..what are we supposed to think 😄 this is what she is showing the world so God knows what she's not showing us

Reactions: 10
Can’t wait to see this documentary she is involved in. 🙄
I hate the way we are all supposedly jealous of her, I’m certainly not. I have a good job, gorgeous kids and a partner. I don’t need people to send me free tat and blow smoke up my arse.
she’s a joke

• Heart
I always laugh when she says what a day, and rewards herself with a drink.
what exactly have you done today Aimee? Freaked out about taking your child to school. Sat on your backside, put on a prepubescent hoody and bow, maybe just maybe did some work (not the all day work like you’ve said) and then eat infront of a camera, yes, can see why you deserve a drink 🙄

If your not a big fan of amiee why defend her? Lol she defo has more than one drink

• Heart
Do you think an Alchi ever tells the truth?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.