Thissinglemamaofficial Selfish Mama obsession with shopping, booze and drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So apparently the conference that she was part of (bullshit) was part of the main event in July... that she knew nothing about until she had her tattle catch up earlier 🤣🙃

Mrs Hinch was only mentioned on here a few thread pages ago, I.e why didn't they ask her to do it instead of The Claw 🙃 funny that she now mentions that....

She won't ever mention it ever again. It's taken her all day to come up with her bullshit reply to try and wriggle out of it.. it's edited more times than an episode of Hollyoaks 🙄 that's why she's deleting comments, she's been caught out bare faced lying. She won't be included on the minutes of the conference in July, she will hope it will be forgotten about by then

She's given more details about her exes ex 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow so womens aid deal with oppression so they thought you know who really are oppressed? It’s them influencers who get sent free gifts and have 5000 people kiss their arse every second of the day in the comments on tik Tok.

What an absolutely disgusting thing to say, to even utter the word opression whilst she’s swanning around in her nice house and shops at marks and Spencer’s every 3 days.

Does anyone know how to do this? It is a screen recording on my phone.
I don’t know is it using the attach files button?

So now she’s saying the broadcasting company need approval for the documentary to see if it can get the go ahead on a well known channel. And she covered it with so if they don’t get the go ahead it won’t happen if it does it does. How convenient.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
If its a big video file size you have to compress it type it in google video compressor free then save it then should be able to upload it

Reactions: 3
She's ignoring most of the comments on her live about the women's aid 'mix up'.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh dear lord took me ages to catch up this woman just gets worse and worse

I think from this point quite a few people will see her for what she is, whether they comment on Tattle or not. A lot followed her for the DV stories and now she's basically slapped them all in the face with her bullshit

Reactions: 9
I think I’ve forgotten what she looks like without that stupid furry band on her head! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Has Louis Theroux been on the phone to her yet? Or Stacey Dooley asking for a sleepover?
Maybe, during this live, she’ll reveal she’s been asked to drive Cliff Richard’s bus at the Jubilee celebrations before addressing the Nation.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s coming across as very false in this live laughing too hard at her own jokes
The amount of people up her arse is astounding. This thread speaks truth, facts, she makes a mockery out of people who genuinely suffer with mental health issues. This thread has actually opened my eyes to the real Aimee and she is not a good person.

Reactions: 12
Wow this woman is a tit liar, never seen her look off to the side as much as I did with that latest video. Couldn't keep her eyes still, as opposed to when she's staring into my soul when addressing the normal negative comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope this works…click on the writing. Should open up a pop up and the video should start .

If its a big video file size you have to compress it type it in google video compressor free then save it then should be able to upload it
I did a search on tattle and saw that people were sending the file to themselves on messenger . So did this a couple of times and the file then uploaded using the attach file button at the bottom.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I hope this works…click on the writing. Should open up a pop up and the video should start .

I did a search on tattle and saw that people were sending the file to themselves on messenger . So did this a couple of times and the file then uploaded using the attach file button at the bottom.
It worked for me 🥰

Reactions: 4

It worked for me ❤

People forget you can never truly delete anything on the internet.

Reactions: 6

Doing the Lords work 👏👏😉
Wow when you watch it back you can really see how much she contradicts herself and changes her story about it all in her most recent video about it!

She doesn’t stop drinking does she. And her lives are so dull, I suppose good for insomnia. I can’t watch her anymore. She does my head in, she’s a liar and a beggy beg. Two things I dislike.

Reactions: 8
I knew she would delete this when she started getting backlash in the comments.

She doesn’t stop drinking does she. And her lives are so dull, I suppose good for insomnia. I can’t watch her anymore. She does my head in, she’s a liar and a beggy beg. Two things I dislike.
She is very dull.. sits gawking at the camera taking swigs from her can. Ignores her daughter. Bangs on about Elemis cleanser with regular rants about the mean bullies on tattle. 🔔🔚

• Haha
I knew she would delete this when she started getting backlash in the comments.

She is very dull.. sits gawking at the camera taking swigs from her can. Ignores her daughter. Bangs on about Elemis cleanser with regular rants about the mean bullies on tattle. 🔔🔚
Possibly the most boring creator ..what's her niche? Maybe she doesn't have one ..or is it wearing towelling headbands and ridiculous false 💅 nails..I've watched a few of her videos and I just can't see why people follow her. Usually it's because they have a niche or are funny..inspiring etc..but there's just nothing😬

Reactions: 6

I’m confused, this video is still on her page 🤔

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.