Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crumpet41

VIP Member
I hope this works…click on the writing. Should open up a pop up and the video should start .

If its a big video file size you have to compress it type it in google video compressor free then save it then should be able to upload it
I did a search on tattle and saw that people were sending the file to themselves on messenger . So did this a couple of times and the file then uploaded using the attach file button at the bottom.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Veilside

Chatty Member
Don’t comment but her latest TikTok with her mother in the background has me raging! Her mother came across as stuck up and childish! Now I’m pretty sure Aimee has gone on about how she is being “trolled” by us so why as a mother would you act like an absolute twat in the background! I’d be telling my child (regardless of age, I have a 22yr old) to take time out, look at what you have posted, thankfully my children don’t upload anything to social media but I certainly wouldn’t be in the background spouting shit if they did! Probably didn’t make sense but it’s Saturday……the only night of the week I have a couple of drinks to chill! 😂
Also drinking champagne doesn’t make you upper class! If you have to boast about it then it’s probably because you don’t drink it that often!

IR0201

VIP Member
I’ve missed so much today because of personal crap. I’ll let my manager know tomorrow that I will need to quit as I’ll be sent to prison soon. They’ll throw away the key for me with what I’ve said on tattle 😂 All bitchy comments because I’m an immature twat, nothing trolling etc. I hope the popo who come to arrest me are fit!

• Haha

Gossgirl12

Chatty Member
Someone just said she's always on live and her response was, you must always be watching me then. There's a big difference between watching for the odd few minutes to actually being on live for hours while your daughter is upstairs, alone with a headache and probably feeling lonely and sad because she hasn't seen her mother all weekend. She is infuriating!

• Angry
  • Sad

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Sorry, been perfecting my Prison look (think a retro Bea Smith from Prisoner Cell Block H is my vibe), what have I missed? Has she had a call to be on the Loose Women panel yet? Or an invite to discuss Tattle with Priti Patel?

• Haha

Beanss12345

Chatty Member
Tattle isn’t trolling it’s having opinions on people in the public eye… The trolls are in your tik Tok live comments but you don’t want to take that down? Interesting. I have literally seen loads of actually horrible comments in her live. Not sure why Aimee is more focused on tattle over that?

If the argument is it’s having an affect on her mental health then why does she go on Tik Tok live for hours on end (the place she actually gets trolled) …

I am sorry but you can’t say this thread is having a negative effect on you but not the other? Again none of us here are trolling, we just don’t agree with certain things that Aimee has done and shown in videos. Is that a crime now then?

Also according to Aimee on her live us on tattle are all ‘fucking idiots’ and we ‘aren’t well’ we also need to ‘shut the fuck up’. Also we are ‘sad with no friends’.
Whos the abusive one here?

Last edited:
  • Heart

ginge2804

VIP Member
Ahhh, trolls calling me an alcoholic, what can I do to prove them all wrong? I’ll post a video of myself absolutely trollied 😏

rosslee1987

VIP Member
So now because she’s been caught out, she’s saying she has been duped! She will make out it’s someone on here but womens aid was never mentioned on here till she opened her massive gob about it! 😂😂 However, I was led to believe by her she did an interview and radio show based on this conference. So that was a lie too? Ooooh you have been caught out gobby!
She says she’s not stupid, well she’s gonna look stupid after telling the world and it’s dog about this “conference” only for it to have never existed. Aimee, any normal person would have done their research! I bet you had no time to Google?? Tattlers within 5 minutes found out there was no conference! She’s so full of self-importance.

• Haha
  • Wow

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Might go on the run actually, just so I can get an ITV docudrama made on me and stand out among The Tattle Twenty Thousand.

• Haha

LW78

Welcome and take a seat, the ride just gets crazier and crazier.
My biggest concern is for her daughter, she always says she will go and eat with Harper but she never does. The child gets gifts and Aimee snatches them away to show the camera, she’s always shoved somewhere with her iPad and headphones, why isn’t she outside at the park with her mum, or having friends around for a play date or tea. It’s a very sad life that little girl has.
thank you. Exactly and her excuse is anxiety but I’ve suffered from anxiety since I was 5 years old I have a 6 year old and 2 jobs real jobs may I add work in a pub and a restaurant and I still manage to cook and clean. Don’t get me wrong I don’t feel like it half of the time but I force myself because I know my child is watching and I don’t want her growing up thinking if you have anxiety or a mental illness it’s ok to be lazy because it’s absolutely not!!! Being lazy makes it worse she needs to sort herself out because her child is going to end up depressed because of her as bad as that sounds. And she says making a TIK tok is different to making a meal. Really? Frozen fish boiled potatoes and some veg hardly rocket science. I also have a friend in the police force and there is absolutely nothing that can be done about this website so she must make this shit up as she goes along

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Luckyslife89

I think she is terribly lonely and depressed and drinks to avoid the truth. I think her use of alcohol is problematic and as many have said alcoholism is a spectrum. The far end is physical dependency, but just because you’re not physically dependent doesn’t mean you don’t have a problem.

Aimee you need therapy. Some introspection about your life and to fix your toxic behavior. I’m starting to feel quite sorry for her because she’s clearly broken. However the front she puts up and the lies make her impossible to feel sympathy for

Last edited:
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I think she's used the threat of the police and Women's aid against others in the past to manipulate a situation to her benefit, so she thought she could do the same again! Very very sick behaviour. She needs to put the drink down and stop making such bold statements.

Leave these services for people who actually NEED THEM!

• Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
Personally I think she’s mentioned womens aid, radio, documentary and the police to scare us into not writing on this thread. Thing is it’s done the opposite 😂. We know there’s nothing illegal about what we do, we know that Aimee herself does the same on her tiktoks (so she must be a troll too). We’ve also welcomed the police and said we will make sure to get snacks and all be locked up together or go on the run together. No one here is scared of you Aimee 😂

• Haha

lemonadefriday

“ I always offer 100% transparency on this page“
Apart from when I spin a whole tale about me writing a “piece” for women’s aid that’s been made out at their AGM, which in fact has not happened 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
She calls tattle toxic while making up elaborate stories to her followers that’s not toxic at all 🙈
The hypocrisy is strong with this one.
She wanted to scare tattlers and It’s backfired
And sorry but using Women’s Aid and everything it stands for to do it? Absolutely atrocious. Tattle will be the last thing to worry about because if receipts aren’t provided then I think the Daily Mail will be interested in this.

• Heart

Wee Toots

VIP Member
I have diagnosed Anxiety, I'm on double the dose of what they normally give, I can't have beta blockers or any of that stuff because I also have asthma.

You know the feeling you get if you're driving and someone pulls into your lane and nearly hits you? The wee heart miss a beat type thing, and your breathing is a bit messed up for a while. Some days I feel like that, for the whole day, and maybe the next day and the next.

I don't get a bit nervous going to a shopping centre on a Bank Holiday when I know it will probably be packed, although this is my idea of hell anyway. I don't get nervous in the school playground when I'm picking up my son because there's other people.

There's so much more to anxiety than feeling nervous or not wanting to be in a certain situation that causes you a bit of worry. It takes over your whole life in every single situation fro the minute you open your eyes, not just at busy shopping centres. I'm incredibly lucky the medication I take helps me to have a normal life, and more good days than bad and helps me function. Along with a positive attitude I don't let it hold me back or stop me from doing anything. It drives me mad when people say oh I have anxiety because of the situation they've put themselves in. I don't understand Aimee she could do something with her daughter thats not a busy shopping centre, and not put herself smack bang in that situation and then complains about it.

• Heart

Womblewoo

VIP Member
Shes live again chatting about the just eat guy 🤣
People saying to her he must of wanted your autograph and realised you were famous!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Fuckoff! Famous my arse! More like he thought oh shit this is that scruffy pisshead weirdo from Southport!

• Haha

rosslee1987

VIP Member
God she’s gonna be loving all this attention she’s getting on this “bullshit website”
Go away and drink your alcoholic fizzy water sweetheart! Look after your daughter and stop being a cow to her.
FYI, this isn’t bullying Aimee, it’s called having an opinion. Something you are very, very, VERY good at yourself!