Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Veilside

Chatty Member
Can I just leave some good news I’ve just received here!
Most will know my son was diagnosed with terminal cancer last April, so far none of the chemos have worked.
Latest results show it is stable 🙌🏽 with some of the tumours showing as dead! This is by no means the end but it’s the first bit of good news we have received in over a year when this hellish journey began.

Anyhow……as you were……

• Heart
Reactions: 106

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Title suggestion
Thissinglemama #97 I’m going on a dick hunt, gonna catch a big one, I’m not scared, but he should be

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

K4040

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Chewing her way through 2024, but it’s ok for Harper she can always have moorrreee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Bec3007

VIP Member
As someone who apparently struggles with her mental health, her constantly saying things like “are you alright? are you okay? do you need a hug? get a job” is fucking vile. Maybe her MH nurse needs to review her meds and take her off them cause there’s fuck all wrong with her, she’s just a narcissistic

• Heart
Reactions: 40

K4040

VIP Member
Wounded😂😂
How very dare she call us twattlers eejits?
Piss off Lynne 👋
Hi Lynne 🖕🏻

Now listen here you inbred arse kissing hun of Aimless. This page is for US, so why are you here? Stay in your LANE and we stay in ours!

We aren’t the EEJITS who worship this cat piss smelling, lazy, gluttonous, pathetic excuse of a mother. Wake the fuck up and realise that she ain’t all that, she will never be a half decent mother whilst she’s got eejits like you who think giving that child abysmal dinners and pathetic packed lunches as being an amazing parent who gives her child what she wants. She NEEDS to be giving her what she NEEDS, like nutritional meals not processed cheap beige dinners cos it’s convenient for her inconvenience of a child.

so go back and report that to aimless and maybe she’ll actually start caring for that child before she ends up seriously deficient in nutrients and as toothless as the followers!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Faith61

VIP Member
Thissinglemama #97 thread suggestion.
" Works " all day in her stinking " jammies"
Moaning, whining, and making hammy sammies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Suggestion
Thissinglemama #97 First chew of the day, too many takeaway, never takes H out to play, she’s cray cray

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The school said to wrap up warm… yeah- the kids you absolute melt.

Bet harper isn’t wrapped up like that.

She really finds herself so funny doesn’t she 🙈 I literally cringe at her laughing at herself

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Niamh77*

VIP Member
Piss of Lynne !
Why you reading here ??? 😂
Kids aren’t going to get a text from the school are they you thick bint!!
It’s the parents get notified to ensure their kids are warm
Still baffles me some parents need prompting to look after their own kids !
Go and eat some bum wipes as you are that high up Aimless ‘s arse !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Swirlyicecream

£15 on a weeks nice warm school meals whilst the weathers reaching minus?
or send your kid with cold cheese and snack sausage rolls and spend £15 trying costa drinks for yourself 🙃🙃

Mum of the year, Aims is not

• Heart
Reactions: 33

ZedsDead

VIP Member
DUD, place yer bets witches.....

'dish up dinner with me and I'm having *slides over brown paper bag* takeaway.......it's chicken arrabiata and a WHOLE garlic bread from pizza and co, been ordering from there for YEARS......

• Haha
Reactions: 32

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
She’s probably swiping and chatting to a bloke right now, she’ll be sending tit pics by the end of the evening.
He’ll of moved in by Monday.
Leave on the Sunday
That’s the life of
The Skanky mumsy

• Haha
Reactions: 32

NannyNelly

VIP Member
I agree I recently had my male cat done and he didn't have a cone. I sent my vet some pics of his empty fur pouch the next day, as it looked a bit red and he was fine. I just had painkiller to give him in his food for a couple of days, he healed really quickly
Years ago we had a dog, I rang the vet to ask the cost of neutering him, the receptionist replied "it depends on weight".....me being a total thick bitch said "pardon, do you weigh the pompons".....ffs she meant the weight of the dog for anaesthesia....oh I did feel silly....imagine weighing dogs danglies 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Chloe123456

VIP Member
She’s definitely been drinking before opening that Kylie. I hate how just recently she’s constantly starting sentences and not finishing them but half way through she starts pulling faces, doing hand gestures, fake laughing and saying do you know what I mean. I think she thinks it’s funny and cute. She sounds an idiot.

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
Going over old ground here but she’s not hitting the threshold for neglectful parenting so there is no danger of Harper getting removed from her mother’s care. I’ve seen far, far worse and the kids have still been allowed to stay with mum. Harper Twist’s only hope is pressure from us at Tattle HQ calling out her disgraceful parenting. Sadly 🥲
I don’t think anyone wants to see her taken away from her mum
They just want to see her, clean, fed well, dressed well and enjoying life x

• Heart