Thissinglemama #96 You’re not independent House you live in, dad bought it, Car you’re driving, dad bought it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wounded😂😂
How very dare she call us twattlers eejits?
Piss off Lynne 👋
Hi Lynne 🖕🏻

Now listen here you inbred arse kissing hun of Aimless. This page is for US, so why are you here? Stay in your LANE and we stay in ours!

We aren’t the EEJITS who worship this cat piss smelling, lazy, gluttonous, pathetic excuse of a mother. Wake the duck up and realise that she ain’t all that, she will never be a half decent mother whilst she’s got eejits like you who think giving that child abysmal dinners and pathetic packed lunches as being an amazing parent who gives her child what she wants. She NEEDS to be giving her what she NEEDS, like nutritional meals not processed cheap beige dinners cos it’s convenient for her inconvenience of a child.

so go back and report that to aimless and maybe she’ll actually start caring for that child before she ends up seriously deficient in nutrients and as toothless as the followers!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Hi Lynne 🖕🏻

Now listen here you inbred arse kissing hun of Aimless. This page is for US, so why are you here? Stay in your LANE and we stay in ours!

We aren’t the EEJITS who worship this cat piss smelling, lazy, gluttonous, pathetic excuse of a mother. Wake the duck up and realise that she ain’t all that, she will never be a half decent mother whilst she’s got eejits like you who think giving that child abysmal dinners and pathetic packed lunches as being an amazing parent who gives her child what she wants. She NEEDS to be given her what she NEEDS, like nutritional meals not processed cheap beige dinners cos it’s convenient for her inconvenience of a child.

so go back and report that to aimless and maybe she’ll actually start caring for that child before she ends up seriously deficient in nutrients and as toothless as the followers!!!
Hear bloody hear❤

Reactions: 11
Piss of Lynne !
Why you reading here ??? 😂
Kids aren’t going to get a text from the school are they you thick bint!!
It’s the parents get notified to ensure their kids are warm
Still baffles me some parents need prompting to look after their own kids !
Go and eat some bum wipes as you are that high up Aimless ‘s arse !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Just on the issue of crappy packed lunches... why isn't H able to have school dinners? This is the menu for this week...

1000013550.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 13
When she says " she wants"...I don't believe a bloody word of it!
And, if she did as for six mini sausage rolls and a slab of cheese, she would be told no!!
How this thing thinks this is ok is really beyond me, but guess she hasn't got the mental capacity this morning to give her child something half decent😡😡😡
I am actually surprised the school doesn't pull Shamey up on her shockingly bad school lunches. School wear I live will keep an eye on what goes into the kids lunchboxes. Chocolate of any form is not allowed and the kids are given a piece of fruit everyday, which is brilliant.
You Shamey, should be disgusted in yourself thinking that lunchbox today was OK. 😡🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wounded😂😂
How very dare she call us twattlers eejits?
Piss off Lynne 👋
Well the texts aren’t gonna be sent to the kids are they?!

If a parent needs to be reminded by a school to wrap up warm then they need to be looked into and we’re apparently the idiots 🤣🤣🤣 have a day off lynne and wrap up warm x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am actually surprised the school doesn't pull Shamey up on her shockingly bad school lunches. School wear I live will keep an eye on what goes into the kids lunchboxes. Chocolate of any form is not allowed and the kids are given a piece of fruit everyday, which is brilliant.
You Shamey, should be disgusted in yourself thinking that lunchbox today was OK. 😡🤡
Exactly, there's nothing wrong with a sausage roll as such, but for goodness sake, it's not like the child us coming home to a half decent hot meal for goodness sake....(cue the hot meal this evening🤪)

Reactions: 9
Just on the issue of crappy packed lunches... why isn't H able to have school dinners? This is the menu for this week...

View attachment 2693601
She did have school dinners when they were the free infant ones. Then she went onto packed lunches in juniors. Now surely aimless can afford £3 a day to get her kid fed decent at school. But I still think she doesn’t have them cos she can’t use a knife and fork & packed lunches hides that fact.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
No cost of living crisis or awareness with Aimee is there. Those drinks are around £4.50 a pop and she’s got all 3 to try. So just shy of £15 for drinks … for one person. To no doubt waste as she doesn’t seem to even like them 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Lynne hope you’ve got a torch, must be dark so far up aimless arse.
People like you Lynne are the worst kind of ‘friend’ what friend reads all the negative and then goes and tells their ‘friend’ what is said.
Admit it Lynne you love it, I bet it makes your nips hard.
stay in your lane like we stay in ours 👋🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Aimless little tip for you.. Instead of spending £15 on Costa coffee, ring the school & get your child on school dinner!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.