Thissinglemama #96 You’re not independent House you live in, dad bought it, Car you’re driving, dad bought it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that not wine she assured us was for some casserole she was going to cook this weekend? Did she not say she has enough alcohol already? bleeping compulsive liar

Reactions: 19
Is that not wine she assured us was for some casserole she was going to cook this weekend? Did she not say she has enough alcohol already? bleeping compulsive liar
no it was a different one she bought, but I’m not sure why she needed to buy a bottle of Malbec when she already has some, she can’t need to use a whole bottle in the cooking??? She could have had a couple of glasses and put the rest into the casserole

Reactions: 10
DUD, place yer bets witches.....

'dish up dinner with me and I'm having *slides over brown paper bag* takeaway.......it's chicken arrabiata and a WHOLE garlic bread from pizza and co, been ordering from there for YEARS......

• Haha
Reactions: 32

'dish up dinner with me and I'm having *slides over brown paper bag* takeaway.......it's chicken arrabiata and a WHOLE garlic bread from pizza and co, been ordering from there for YEARS......
she hasn’t had that wings place for ages. Why not have it now when harper isn’t here cos she LOVES wings but aimless doesn’t like to share

Reactions: 9

Ha ha you called it !!!! ‘It’s my favourite takeaway’ 🐷🐷🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How ducking sad is her life. 38 years old on her own, eating dinner on her own, talking to a phone, and using sounds to make videos.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
AIMLESS YOU ARE TRAGIC
---
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Can’t stop laughing
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Forgot to tell yeez, was in TK Maxx today, saw three bottles of Hairburst in the reduced bit, four pound each! Left my bliddy phone in the car, otherwise pics!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Don't forget a side of chips to go with the double carbs

Reactions: 11
OMG! They're all the same! 😬
Another 2 'Full Time Content Creators' in the making.
I want to know when Gregory is going to start on TT. He can tell us all about the family shame of the Care Home boss uncle. Now that's a TT I would like to see!
---

Pineapple 🍍....maybe in small quantities on a 'all the works' pizza, but tuna?! That's just filthy!!! 🤮
God how boring is shirl tho jesus christ its like pulling teeth!!

Also Charlotte you are not the flex you think.you are 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So she thinks she’s getting ill again. Here we go again.
How ducking sad is her life. 38 years old on her own, eating dinner on her own, talking to a phone, and using sounds to make videos.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
AIMLESS YOU ARE TRAGIC
---
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Can’t stop laughing
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Exactly this. What a bleeping loser.

Reactions: 11
Interesting when she lists the reasons she likes staying in, Harper comes close to last on the list!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.