Thissinglemama #96 You’re not independent House you live in, dad bought it, Car you’re driving, dad bought it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve barely been on tiktok the last few weeks… been doing fun stuff, holidays, working hard, doing lots of things that don’t rely on the validation and sympathy of others…. went back on today and SHES STILL GOING ON!!! she is so boring, how is she this old and still spending every single day on tiktok, moaning, complaining, looking for drama and sympathy!!! get a LIFE. what she fails to realise is that the people she’s on about trolling her have a life outside of “trolling” her otherwise known as calling her out or not being up her arse…. her though… her whole life revolves around it!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 so embarrassing is actually rather have 2p in the bank than be her!!!

Reactions: 17
Suggestion
Thissinglemama #97 First chew of the day, too many takeaway, never takes H out to play, she’s cray cray

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Happy Monday Twattlers! 🤗
Let's start off the week right, with a moan!
Maybe her huns will realise that ,when comments are not about blowing smoke up her arse ,they're not from Tattlers ......there are actually loads of people ,including other tiktokers,that cannot stand her and see right through her lies

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Where did the fun positive content go that Aimee promised weeks and weeks ago? 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anxiety is back cos she’s so scared to drive in it and she’s so tired cos the wind kept her awake that her eyes are in the back of her head. All while making another crap filled packed lunch and chewing on her coffee
Funny I mentioned the anxiety last night 🙄🙄

• Haha
Maybe it was about Yorkshire peach’s video about influencers bragging during a cost of living crisis. Was a few days ago I think

Reactions: 19
The Baybeeez are back from their operations and Ehmey has Mum guilt
How's the male cat not got a lampshade on, mine did last year when we had him done, he's licking at the wound and liable to pull out the sutures???

• Sad
How's the male cat not got a lampshade on, mine did last year when we had him done, he's licking at the wound and liable to pull out the sutures???
Neither of my boys had a cone, they were neutered in Greece and vets there don't make a fuss (or thousands lol) over such basic surgery....I had to keep them in for 24 hours....it cost €35 each!!
Most charities doing TNR programmes release male cats 12-24 hours post surgery and females 24-48 hours.

Reactions: 6
Neither of my boys had a cone, they were neutered in Greece and vets there don't make a fuss (or thousands lol) over such basic surgery....I had to keep them in for 24 hours....it cost €35 each!!
Most charities doing TNR programmes release male cats 12-24 hours post surgery and females 24-48 hours.
I agree I recently had my male cat done and he didn't have a cone. I sent my vet some pics of his empty fur pouch the next day, as it looked a bit red and he was fine. I just had painkiller to give him in his food for a couple of days, he healed really quickly

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just goes to show, she is actively seeking out negativity by looking at the comments because she knows they'll be about her.
I love how she thinks EVERY video telling home truths to “influencers” or “content creators” are all about her! Not EVERYTHING is about you Ehhhhhmey, but if the fake Ugg slipper fits, then it probably is! Love that for you hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I agree I recently had my male cat done and he didn't have a cone. I sent my vet some pics of his empty fur pouch the next day, as it looked a bit red and he was fine. I just had painkiller to give him in his food for a couple of days, he healed really quickly
Years ago we had a dog, I rang the vet to ask the cost of neutering him, the receptionist replied "it depends on weight".....me being a total thick witch said "pardon, do you weigh the pompons".....ffs she meant the weight of the dog for anaesthesia....oh I did feel silly....imagine weighing dogs danglies 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.