Thissinglemama #96 You’re not independent House you live in, dad bought it, Car you’re driving, dad bought it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised she's not mentioned her favourite restaurant in the village closing down , bet she will now , Villagios for reference 😉 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Even Shirl is getting on the shaving mallow band wagon. Her TT's are sooooooo long and boring!
The last thing I want to think about any night is Shirl, Ehmey or Charlie with shaving rash on their tuna purses! 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I'm surprised she's not mentioned her favourite restaurant in the village closing down , bet she will now , Villagios for reference 😉 🤣
Everything is either her’s or Harper Twist’s favourite. Anyone who broadcasts they have favourite bum wipes has serious issues. Especially on a platform with half a million followers. I haven’t spoken much about this but I had a friend who had NPD probably served with a side of munchausens. It’s genuinely like watching her on TikTok. They are carbon copies. I work in m/h so am well placed to comment. Personality disorders are so complex until you have personal or professional experience of them - then they are clear as crystal.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thank you for the new thread ❤
I’m intermittent currently, I cannot cope with watching her currently, I’ve got my own 💩 going on, and she is just rubbing me wrong right now. 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hey. Thanks for the new thread. Just been catching up from the other!
Number 96 ey and she still thinks she’s a saint hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thanks for the new thread. Will try and catch up as much as I can. Not really watched Aimee cos she’s so dull. Literally just shopping, eating and moaning. Sad witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just seen tonights dinner video. Her and H watch Lucifer together? I loved that show but it's not suitable for a 9 year old, it's so graphic

Reactions: 18
Thank you for the kindness 🥰 - I just needed to say it to somebody as we haven't told the kids (two deaths and possibly the big C seemed a bit much to off-load) so it's just been me and my wonderful hubby sharing the load.

But its done now 🥳

I'm sorry - FOUR bleeping sausages for waif-er?! Even my strapping great footballer 19yr old can only manage 3! Surely that was just for show!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Thank you for the new thread ❤
I’m intermittent currently, I cannot cope with watching her currently, I’ve got my own 💩 going on, and she is just rubbing me wrong right now. 😬
Hope you're ok❤
She's certainly not the one to watch when not feeling the best 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So... setraline or whatever doesn't cause her to have insomnia?

How many posts has she made, apart from selling the mattress topper shite, saying she doesn't sleep well at all, pretty much an insomniac!

duck me...this bleep is psychotic!....way beyond narcissism.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Even Shirl is getting on the shaving mallow band wagon. Her TT's are sooooooo long and boring!
The last thing I want to think about any night is Shirl, Ehmey or Charlie with shaving rash on their tuna purses! 🤢
Honestly, I can’t watch em, they’re all 8-9 minutes long!!

Reactions: 12
I’ve blocked all 3 of them (and loads of others like Vav and unfiltered Jo) and it’s a bloody revelation! My incessant rage has all but disappeared! But I’m missing you ladies so will catch up with her antics on here going forwards!! You really are a lovely bunch of tattlers 💜💜💜

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Aimee’s tuna suitcase 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve blocked all 3 of them (and loads of others like Vav and unfiltered Jo) and it’s a bloody revelation! My incessant rage has all but disappeared! But I’m missing you ladies so will catch up with her antics on here going forwards!! You really are a lovely bunch of tattlers 💜💜💜
Unfiltered Jo annoys me the most. I’ve noticed her thread is picking up a little now as people are starting to see through her lies.
Aimless and the other cuntent creators will have their day and I’m here for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.