Thissinglemama #96 You’re not independent House you live in, dad bought it, Car you’re driving, dad bought it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry 80s baby here, 90s teen. She says the trend was blue mascara with blue lipstick in the 90s? Did I fall asleep and miss that?! Everyone I knew wore black mascara with black eyeliner. And the lipstick colours trending were things like Heather Shimmer and Earthstar! Me and my friends lived in those lipstick colours! wtf is she on about?!
💯 this is what I came to say …on no planet was blue mascara or lipstick a 90s thing - I know I was there!! Earth star ♥♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Aimless, shut up about " single girl weekend " and " girl weekend" you plonker .
My teenage girl was cringing watching it .Her words " she's nearly 40 and I'm not as childish and cringeworthy as she is " .
How embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Aimless, shut up about " single girl weekend " and " girl weekend" you plonker .
My teenage girl was cringing watching it .Her words " she's nearly 40 and I'm not as childish and cringeworthy as she is " .
How embarrassing
Single girl weekend for her is swiping right, laying on her back, opening her crack for D3 & then following it with a smug clapback which breadcrumbs the Huns & 3 takeaways per day

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How embarrassing
Except it’s not is it - it’s a chasing dick weekend by the sounds of it 🤣🤣

OMG black cherries - what an absolute throwback 🥰 I bet I looked a right state 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry 80s baby here, 90s teen. She says the trend was blue mascara with blue lipstick in the 90s? Did I fall asleep and miss that?! Everyone I knew wore black mascara with black eyeliner. And the lipstick colours trending were things like Heather Shimmer and Earthstar! Me and my friends lived in those lipstick colours! wtf is she on about?!
She’s younger than me and I never wore blue mascara and lipstick. I did wear heather shimmer though!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why the duck can't she make stuff like that herself? We quite often do a McDs breakfast muffin at home, easy to pick up the sausage patties and hash browns, found in most supermarket freezer sections. We also make them in a wrap. Just a lazy pig.
This! I’m gunna make the bacon and egg McMuffins for our breakfast tommorow even got the McDonald’s hash brown dupes in Aldi for £1.49 for 10

Reactions: 11
And she can tell the difference with eggs……..😂 Just clearly not foreign chickens 🤣
Yeah I was laughing at the egg thing because the white eggs tend to be used by restaurants etc and they only started to be sold since lockdown because they were surplus! I don’t think there’s any difference other than the colour!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As someone who apparently struggles with her mental health, her constantly saying things like “are you alright? are you okay? do you need a hug? get a job” is bleeping vile. Maybe her MH nurse needs to review her meds and take her off them cause there’s duck all wrong with her, she’s just a narcissistic

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Nice healthy dinner there 🙄she's definitely had a bottle of that kylie before that one , liking that H comment 👌
is this really her dinner? 😂😂wow!! She just forgets to eat anything of actual nutritional value but junk is never far from her mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.