Thissinglemama #96 You’re not independent House you live in, dad bought it, Car you’re driving, dad bought it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How dick hungry was old shirl to be taken in by a love rat.... I bet he had money or she wouldn't have looked twice at him!

Clearly the girls follow their mother

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Going over old ground here but she’s not hitting the threshold for neglectful parenting so there is no danger of Harper getting removed from her mother’s care. I’ve seen far, far worse and the kids have still been allowed to stay with mum. Harper Twist’s only hope is pressure from us at Tattle HQ calling out her disgraceful parenting. Sadly 🥲

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I like tuna but I can't with the tuna on pizza! It reminds of the time my mum decided to give me a hot tuna steak. I didn't know hot tuna existed till this point. Traumatised me for life 🤮🤮🤮🤮. I love tuna but cold tuna!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Going over old ground here but she’s not hitting the threshold for neglectful parenting so there is no danger of Harper getting removed from her mother’s care. I’ve seen far, far worse and the kids have still been allowed to stay with mum. Harper Twist’s only hope is pressure from us at Tattle HQ calling out her disgraceful parenting. Sadly 🥲
I don’t think anyone wants to see her taken away from her mum
They just want to see her, clean, fed well, dressed well and enjoying life x

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Harper’s nutrition is shocking but each to their own, unfortunately many parents are just as lazy and careless about their kid’s nutrition. What gets up my nose (and here’s a trending term for Aimless to use instead of girl dinner) she doesn’t stand on business. She argues the toss and blatantly lies about how much fruit and veg H eats yet she always shows her shopping hauls which don’t reflect a rich and healthy fruit and veg diet. Just tell people to mind their business instead of exaggerating a few carrots, peppers and cucumber sticks is a fruit and veg focused diet lol.

The biggest annoyance though, more so than the exaggeration, she has proven she can cook healthy homemade meals. But only when a man is around. And THAT is the biggest crime of all and tells you everything you need to know about Aimless and her priorities.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Since when has she ever talked about shopping in Morrisons?
Her shopping is constant and she’s hiding how often she goes
IMG_2744.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
AiMe is the asshole of 2024!! 😂😂😂👏🏻👏🏻

she’s said it herself peeps, so it must be true!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Blimey old Shirley has been round the block
She had the 2 daughters with 2 different men then got married and moved away .... 6 months into the marriage, she finds out he has an entire other family in another country! So instead of kicking him to the kerb,she stays married for another 5 years .They're all man mad Strong and independent my arse .

I think Aimiess has D3 on the go and Shirley knows .She says we are not meant to be on our own .In other words ,any dick will do.I reckon this video is paving the way for Aimless to introduce D3 to her huns .
The whole family need to kero their legs shut

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
She had the 2 daughters with 2 different men then got married and moved away .... 6 months into the marriage, she finds out he has an entire other family in another country! So instead of kicking him to the kerb,she stays married for another 5 years .They're all man mad Strong and independent my arse .

I think Aimiess has D3 on the go and Shirley knows .She says we are not meant to be on our own .In other words ,any dick will do.I reckon this video is paving the way for Aimless to introduce D3 to her huns .

No wonder both Aimee and Charlotte are goers now, you would hope they would break the cycle for their own kids sakes

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It seems with all of them, they need a man in their lives .What a sad way to live
It really is, they’re all unhinged too no wonder no one sticks about. I’ve been single for while now and I actually like it 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How dick hungry was old shirl to be taken in by a love rat.... I bet he had money or she wouldn't have looked twice at him!

Clearly the girls follow their mother
probably an online Nigerian Prince looking for a sugar mummy

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It seems with all of them, they need a man in their lives .What a sad way to live
Because according to Shirl, who believes in making it work and sorting through your problems whatever they are
No wonder Aimee won’t let Mr D go

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was thinking about this sad excuse of a Mother yesterday, the reason she let's Harper decide what she wants for dinner is because she hasn't got a clue how to parent.
I can guarantee when Andy lived there he did most things for Harper.
The other morning when she took her chocolate laden breakfast up for her, that's a no go here, we don't eat food in our bedrooms, we get up and have our breakfast but I bet Harper insists and because of that she does it.
One of my kids wanted to come on a dog walk in a cap and sunglasses, bunny ears from Easter and his winter coat the other night, I told him no, we switched the ears and cap for a winter hat, told him it's too dark for sunglasses and that was that. We are the adults and we make the final decisions, she would have let her go dressed like that I bet!
Don't be fooled by her cleaning either, when that house is clean, someone has been in. She bought two bottles of cleaning spray and said "these will last me months" I go through sprays so fast in this house as I clean the kitchen and dining room down everyday after use and the bathroom gets a quick once over most days. She's a slob.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

What a crock of tit 😒
Talk about the apple not falling far from the tree!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.