Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Niamh77*

VIP Member
Absolutely appalled she allows her nine year old little girl watch lucifer !!
Makes me sick to my stomach
And proves our point she has absolutely zero comprehension of safeguarding
---
Why are you dishing out information on sertraline?
You should have replied by comment to her to seek advice from a health professional!!
You are the LAST person that should be dishing out any form of information to do with health
She is really pissing me off !!!
Reported her video

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

mumz

VIP Member
Made me laugh when she said she has to think up a concept 😂😂🤔🤔🤔
Sitting about in a dirty rotten dressing gown in a dirty rotten house is a concept now??! 😂😂😂
The concept is the lie
The pre story before an ad
Like a sex toy in the bed 2 days begore a Love Honey advert
Or shaving rash 2 days before a razor advert
She becomes more and more transparent over time

• Heart
  • Angry

Legsallegra

Chatty Member
Much as I hate Aimee and the way she behaves towards Harper, the child does have a father, grandparents ( presumably at least three lots) and an Aunty. Why isn't anybody advocating for the child and taking Aimee to task about her abysmal parenting? They say it takes a village to raise a child, poor Harper's village is inhabited by idiots!

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
How dick hungry was old shirl to be taken in by a love rat.... I bet he had money or she wouldn't have looked twice at him!

Clearly the girls follow their mother

• Sick
  • Haha

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
WTAF 😱 shopping trip to M&S and she serves that shit up for Harper Twist. It’s fucking freezing!! Even if she gave her an M&S ready meal like one of the pastas or an individual cottage pie or SOMETHING other than a picky fucking tea!!!!! She is a dreadful mother. A lazy slob. A self interested numbskull. She really must be a laughing stock at the school gates,

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Lynne hope you’ve got a torch, must be dark so far up aimless arse.
People like you Lynne are the worst kind of ‘friend’ what friend reads all the negative and then goes and tells their ‘friend’ what is said.
Admit it Lynne you love it, I bet it makes your nips hard.
stay in your lane like we stay in ours 👋🏼

• Haha
  • Heart

Rowanthegreat

VIP Member
If her MH nurse really does watch her then surly she'd be having words with her..

She does absolutely nothing to improve her MH, she eats all the wrong foods, she does zero exercise, she gets zero fresh air, she has zero real life relationships...

The people who look up to her must really have shitty lives because absolutely nothing about her is inspiring to how to live life and be happy

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
I'm surprised she's not mentioned her favourite restaurant in the village closing down , bet she will now , Villagios for reference 😉 🤣
Everything is either her’s or Harper Twist’s favourite. Anyone who broadcasts they have favourite bum wipes has serious issues. Especially on a platform with half a million followers. I haven’t spoken much about this but I had a friend who had NPD probably served with a side of munchausens. It’s genuinely like watching her on TikTok. They are carbon copies. I work in m/h so am well placed to comment. Personality disorders are so complex until you have personal or professional experience of them - then they are clear as crystal.

• Heart

Rowanthegreat

VIP Member
Is it just me or does anyone else hope those cats fuck off to find a better home as soon as they are allowed out?

• Haha
  • Heart

Debs22

VIP Member
Where the fcuk is Andy in all this. Surely he can see the state of his little girl. It’s about time he grew a pair of balls and dealt with this Cnut once and for all. ANDY YOUR DAUGHTER IS MALNOURISHED . DO SOMETHING , cause your lazy narcissistic EX is basically starving her !!!!

Lorny

VIP Member
Is she for fucking real?! Sausage rolls and cheese as the main part of her packed lunch?! I’m sorry but that’s something you give alongside a sandwich or whatever.

if she comes home and is given the usual god awful “dinner” she should be fucking ashamed.

My child has his packed lunch incase he doesn’t like the school dinner today (most days he’s eating both) that packed lunch is disgraceful
For someone who posts constantly to prove things written here as wrong you would at least think this is one thing she would put more effort into. She’s consistently pulled up on here about her terrible meals for Harper and only once in a blue moon does Harper actually get something that’s passable as a decent meal. Shes red hot in trying to prove to us what meds she’s on or that she is a ‘size 10’ but a decent mother, she could never. Shes sickening.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Celeb219

VIP Member
Todays good for the waife:

(Assume) croissant with chocolate OR no breakfast at all

6 mini sausage rolls, some bits of cheese, a frube, mini cheddars, a Barney bear

2 bits of bread, 2 chicken drumsticks, some chicken bits, cucumber

‘Fed is best’ - no aimless, you have to take some responsibility for the fact that you clearly have money to feed your child well, you just choose not

• Angry
  • Sad

Niamh77*

VIP Member
So she is contemplating letting her two female kittens straight out after their operation into freezing cold temperatures!!!!
Does she not know they will have to heal ???
And will most likely have collars on !!
She really is dense
She hates the females, her tone is completely different with the male
Yes she is fed up of them now
Shouldn’t have got three kittens Aimless you stupid bint !

• Sad
  • Heart

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
She can pretend all she likes she happy.
But fuck me, she’s absolutely tragic, what a melt, keep your life Aimless, you couldn’t pay me enough to sit alone in a dirty dressing gown, greasy hair, downing Prosecco and a Easter egg recording myself. What a sad muppet.

• Heart
  • Haha

MadGal

VIP Member
Well Jen,Aimless does nothing so no one knows why she's so tired .Personally I think she's just a lazy bitch who has never worked properly in her life. The only time she puts effort into anything is when it's for herself,usually stuffing her face or trowelling on make up and sorting out her filters
She also lies.She usually gives her Flora despite saying Harper will only eat butter .She lies ....a lot .
Hate when people use the line ‘you only see 3 minutes of someone’s day’ no you don’t only see three minutes cus half the time they’re filming throughout the whole day and it’s CUT DOWN and edited to 3 minutes! So actually we do see more of their day and confidently can say that day is done doing fuck all productive that warrants them having had a busy day or being tired!

• Heart