Thissinglemama #96 You’re not independent House you live in, dad bought it, Car you’re driving, dad bought it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone commented on one of her videos yesterday saying her lips looked blue and now she's acting like she's just noticed it 🤦‍♀️ she just need to have something wrong with her at all times 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Trundling down the motorway ( in passenger seat before the huns start screaming) and we haven't felt the need to stop for a Costa .....I've slapped my wrist lol
So either she's drinking 3 drinks or she's wasting 2 .Either way ,she's a wasteful idiot who has no idea about struggling families. Her huns are giving her their money to literally, pour down the drain.Idiots. And no Shaimless your lips don't look blue you hypochondriac
Hi Lynne 👋👋👋👋👋 thank you for increasing the traffic here. Your footprint is used to keep the views up ,hence keeping Tattle up.Your idol will be so chuffed you're doing your bit to make

Ps .....aren't Aimless's nostrils huge ? She could give CLA a run for their money .

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I get the rage when she does that thing with her lips when tasting something

she’s a proper sloth 🦥

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
If the school sending a text to you, to wrap up warm is what you need to wrap up warm in this weather you shouldn’t have kids. My kids went to school all wrapped up and our school didn’t even text. My oldest however point blank refused to wear a hat or gloves as she’s in high school now and “ew mum we don’t do that anymore. We’re not 5” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Another riveting day for the lazy bint!
She must be soo bored
Such a meaningless existence she leads !

Reactions: 13
No cost of living crisis or awareness with Aimee is there. Those drinks are around £4.50 a pop and she’s got all 3 to try. So just shy of £15 for drinks … for one person. To no doubt waste as she doesn’t seem to even like them 😡
Jesus she’s a greedy witch! She couldn’t even wait for Harper to finish school to bloody try them either! She’s a selfish cow!!! 🐮

• Sick
Reactions: 21
and that comments gone!
Haha of course
Love how this happens more and more

Remember to wrap up warm when you go out guys, just in case any of us are as brainless as the doberhuns and need to be reminded it’s cold outside…
As if!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
3 milkshakes in her car, alone. Couldn’t even take her own child after school. I mean tbf that kid needs no more sugar but still. How mean. Scraping the barrel for content isn’t she.

Reactions: 22
When I was a nanny many moons ago. The mother was a lazy mare always in her bed. The Dad commuted to Luton most days, I used to arrive and the little girl would have a plate with a slice of bread cut in 4 pieces and tomato sauce in the middle of the plate. She would did the bread and then suck the size off, the smell made me heave . They were fed junk food by both parents. My mum used to make a mini Sunday dinner for them mid week, and the little boy loved it. They knew they had to eat a decent breakfast with me before school/playgroup. Always made sure they had a decent home cooked tea, it wasn't always from scratch but they had a good warm meal. Boils my blood how lazy she is with the child, no wonder she always looks ill has no manners at all

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Not sure if she likes the idea of a hot milkshake even though she will guzzle a hot chocolate or a latte at any opportunity?! 🤷🏻‍♀️
She really is an idiot 🤦🏻‍♀️
What is with the 'ditsy' persona today? You're 38 NOT 16!! The whole 'im a little bit cray-cray' doesn't make you look cute Ehmey, it actuary makes you look pathetic!

At almost £4.60 a drink, I think I'd rather make my own if I was that desperate for one. I bet the greedy bint devours all 3! 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
New thread only made this morning and Lynne was already on it like a car bonnet 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Erin’s friend abi is on live talking about there are threads on here slagging her off ! That’s really upset me as Erin’s son has seen it apparently 😞

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.