Thissinglemama #96 You’re not independent House you live in, dad bought it, Car you’re driving, dad bought it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do her idiotic huns think every negative comment is from a tattler ? They do know there's plenty others away from here that can't stand her either?
Normally people who wanna comment here but can’t so take it out on her in her page instead, feeds her narrative but can’t blame them she’s a bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t like the woman, I also have never known anyone have so many orders with items missing, I do order a few myself and rarely have any issues like that, anyway, in fairnes, yea, that food looked rank, it was overcooked yet the sausage was clearly raw at the same time on that edge, it just looked pretty gross so I’d have been pretty disappointed myself I’d ordered it! Although I would have complained myself, I have no issue with that when I’m paying for something and it’s an absolute tit show! Lol!
Wait for the “I’m retracting my rating, they are me followers and called me up personally to apologise and offer me free tit for the rest of my life. I spoke to the owner personally, they are going to do a menu all about me! Me! Me! Me!…..Harper who??” 😴😴😴😴😴

• Haha
is this really her dinner? 😂😂wow!! She just forgets to eat anything of actual nutritional value but junk is never far from her mind.
Hahaha I’m on my second large glass of sauv and am having mini sausage rolls with crisps and dips for my dinner 😆 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Title suggestion
Thissinglemama #97 I’m going on a dick hunt, gonna catch a big one, I’m not scared, but he should be

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
is this really her dinner? 😂😂wow!! She just forgets to eat anything of actual nutritional value but junk is never far from her mind.
nah she’s obviously going to order enough takeaway for 6 and spend the night getting pissed but she’ll leave that out so she can pull the ED baiting posts again

Reactions: 14
Morning Twattlers!
Friday's first chew and shite packed lunch.

Why did she 'disçuss' getting a catio with Harper?
Ehmey, YOU are the parent, you make the decisions!! H is not your girlfriend, she is your 9 yr old daughter, so Parent her! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Daddy hasn't done the school run for quite a while now, has he told her (finally) that getting H to school is Scummy Mummy's responsibility not his? 🤔
Hopefully “my dads wife”has had a word with her hubby suggesting that running around after his spoiled brat of a daughter may not be too beneficial to his health & basically telling her to do one @!

• Heart
Imagine being her age cackling away about having a ‘girl dinner’ how embarrassing. She’s almost 40 ffs. I wouldn’t be seen calling something a girl dinner and I’m younger than her. I get second hand embarrassment every time I watch a video of hers now

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Because she’s a snob! Aldi is elite! Love all the dupes, I tried the olaplex dupe and it’s alright to be fair
I live opposite Aldi and I see more top of the range motors in their carpark than I ever see in Tesco or M&S parking!! I also used to live in Harrogate, a town full of inverted snobbism....as my Mum used to say about them, big house, net curtains and bread and jam.....let's get it right, Aimless wouldn't have a penny to scratch her own arse with if it wasn't for dear daddy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I almost fell off my chair when Aimless said she was watching Lydia Millen. I know Lydz is a contentious subject for some but I personally find her interesting (in both good and bad ways) and I also like how she dresses even though I don’t dress like that myself. What makes me laugh is the thought of Lydia seeing Aimless and how she carries herself, one would be utterly appalled at the state of her 😂😂😂
Oh I don’t know,there’s plenty of photos out there of our Lidl in her nipple tassels etc when she was a ,well I don’t really know what she was,in Ibiza,before she became Hyacinth Bucket mark 2 ! So quite a lot in common I’d say !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The make up is spectacularly awful
She looks like a funny coloured panda
IMG_2785.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
wtf now is this I’m a single mum crap. Wonder how long she spent thinking that up 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it pisses me off how she is always spouting on about being a single mum and happy about it. But she’s never off dating apps! You keep trying to kid yourself Aimee. You’re desperate for a man!

• Heart
Blimey that Laurens on one tonight 😀
Aimless is protesting too much methinks
If she's happy single,why all the dating apps?
Shes still so bitter about D2 moving on .She forgets how fast she moved on from D1.
Oh and Aimless,strong independent women don't rely on daddy to buy their houses and cars or help pay their bills.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So KFC deliver her one burger instead of two and she is raging angry… cannot get over it… just wants what she paid for… she paid for it … ignoring the fact she has plenty of food… uproar about it.

She gets two inedible breakfasts delivered and she doesn’t give a tit.

She ain’t right!!

(We all know this so god knows why I’m shocked)

Reactions: 13
Hahahaha who's she trying to kid? Just in case I don't like it, pfffft get fucked Aims, we all know you'll scoff both.
That wasnt a backup breakfast, those pancakes was her Dessert Breakfast!!! Aimee did exactly the same thing when they went to Centre Parcs at New Year. She ate 2 breakfasts every morning....New Years Day they went to the Pancake House for breakfast and she had a full English omelette and then a stack of pancakes with syrup! She's a greedy pig and then has the audacity to use a slimming app or filter to slim herself down an pretend shes still a size 10. 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Her father doesn't give her a penny? She works in the "multimillion pound company" for free then does she??? 🤣🤣🤣 remember when she told that lie about her "business" 🙄 and daddy gifted her a house and he gifted her a car....paid for her garden to be finished. But nope, doesn't give a penny like! 🫠

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.