Thissinglemama #96 You’re not independent House you live in, dad bought it, Car you’re driving, dad bought it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has some one been told to send a real sandwich and not mini sausage rolls to school. Extra fruit as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was thinking about this sad excuse of a Mother yesterday, the reason she let's Harper decide what she wants for dinner is because she hasn't got a clue how to parent.
I can guarantee when Andy lived there he did most things for Harper.
The other morning when she took her chocolate laden breakfast up for her, that's a no go here, we don't eat food in our bedrooms, we get up and have our breakfast but I bet Harper insists and because of that she does it.
One of my kids wanted to come on a dog walk in a cap and sunglasses, bunny ears from Easter and his winter coat the other night, I told him no, we switched the ears and cap for a winter hat, told him it's too dark for sunglasses and that was that. We are the adults and we make the final decisions, she would have let her go dressed like that I bet!
Don't be fooled by her cleaning either, when that house is clean, someone has been in. She bought two bottles of cleaning spray and said "these will last me months" I go through sprays so fast in this house as I clean the kitchen and dining room down everyday after use and the bathroom gets a quick once over most days. She's a slob.
100% correct....

The other issue she has is that because she doesn't do anything fun with Harper she's probably scared of upsetting her and is trying to make up for this with letting her have her own way thinking this is how to raise a happy child.

I'm convinced that our Aims had a tit childhood, old twit hat was probably also very neglectful and also just left them to it although back then as kids we didn't have the same choices that kids have now. So in her head, letting Harold chose what to do and eat is doing better than what Shirley did and so she thinks she's doing a good job. I also imagine Greggy boy just spent money on her which made her happy so in her head she thinks her doing the same is good parenting.

I'm absolutely no expert but it's obvious to everyone that this woman has some serious childhood traumas that's made her into the bleep she is today.

Reactions: 20
100% correct....

The other issue she has is that because she doesn't do anything fun with Harper she's probably scared of upsetting her and is trying to make up for this with letting her have her own way thinking this is how to raise a happy child.

I'm convinced that our Aims had a tit childhood, old twit hat was probably also very neglectful and also just left them to it although back then as kids we didn't have the same choices that kids have now. So in her head, letting Harold chose what to do and eat is doing better than what Shirley did and so she thinks she's doing a good job. I also imagine Greggy boy just spent money on her which made her happy so in her head she thinks her doing the same is good parenting.

I'm absolutely no expert but it's obvious to everyone that this woman has some serious childhood traumas that's made her into the bleep she is today.
If I remember rightly, Shirl was never about, they had plenty of micro meals & aimless moved in with Greggy at 16. She’s definitely been pandered to her whole life by Greg and that’s probably because Shirl was a tit mother & history is repeating with those 2 girls of hers. As they say Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree

Reactions: 14
Is it just me or does anyone else hope those cats duck off to find a better home as soon as they are allowed out?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
You can see the novelty has well and truly worn off with the kittens. Her face says it all anytime they’re around her in the kitchen, they’re pissing her off and her comment today about them going outside proves that. She can’t wait for them to be out so she doesn’t have to deal with them anymore!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
So she is contemplating letting her two female kittens straight out after their operation into freezing cold temperatures!!!!
Does she not know they will have to heal ???
And will most likely have collars on !!
She really is dense
She hates the females, her tone is completely different with the male
Yes she is fed up of them now
Shouldn’t have got three kittens Aimless you stupid bint !

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thursday - First chew of the day 😋
---
It really is, they’re all unhinged too no wonder no one sticks about. I’ve been single for while now and I actually like it 😂😂😂
Now, you are a strong, independent woman, not the version Shirl and her girls peddle! X

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Can I just leave some good news I’ve just received here!
Most will know my son was diagnosed with terminal cancer last April, so far none of the chemos have worked.
Latest results show it is stable 🙌🏽 with some of the tumours showing as dead! This is by no means the end but it’s the first bit of good news we have received in over a year when this hellish journey began.

Anyhow……as you were……

• Heart
Reactions: 106
Most will know my son was diagnosed with terminal cancer last April, so far none of the chemos have worked.
Latest results show it is stable 🙌🏽 with some of the tumours showing as dead! This is by no means the end but it’s the first bit of good news we have received in over a year when this hellish journey began.

Anyhow……as you were……
Absolutely amazing news❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Anyhow……as you were……
What great news, so happy for you to finally get some positive news

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Anyhow……as you were……
Fabulous to hear this. Amazing xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The mad bint has had a parcel delivered. It’s another cartoon jumper. Oh And she’s going to get her nails done. Still not brushed the Barnet!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

Anyhow……as you were……
That made me really emotional
I hope and pray good things continue xx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How much butter does 2 slice of bread need??? And tuna with butter wtff

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

Anyhow……as you were……
That's lovely news. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.