Thissinglemama #96 You’re not independent House you live in, dad bought it, Car you’re driving, dad bought it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wtf is wrong with her?! Why is everything so garish and childish? She has zero taste.
She thinks it’s her USP but instead of meaning Unique Selling Point it really means
Ugly Stupid Products

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Going back to the stalker she apparently has. If she genuinely had one then she wouldn’t be laughing that a delivery man has seen her on tiktok and now knows her address would she?

Reactions: 18
Can I just leave some good news I’ve just received here!
Most will know my son was diagnosed with terminal cancer last April, so far none of the chemos have worked.
Latest results show it is stable 🙌🏽 with some of the tumours showing as dead! This is by no means the end but it’s the first bit of good news we have received in over a year when this hellish journey began.

Anyhow……as you were……
That’s absolutely fantastic news! So happy for you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If I remember rightly, Shirl was never about, they had plenty of micro meals & aimless moved in with Greggy at 16. She’s definitely been pandered to her whole life by Greg and that’s probably because Shirl was a tit mother & history is repeating with those 2 girls of hers. As they say Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree
She moved in with Greg at 16? So Shirl's relationship with her parents was also
Thursday - First chew of the day 😋
---

Now, you are a strong, independent woman, not the version Shirl and her girls peddle! X
The kittens want to get out because they want to meet up with some Tom cats!
I'd be very surprised if those female kittens haven't done the dirty with Remy already!!

And Aimee, you can't let them out for at least 3 -4 weeks after their operations anyway, they need healing time!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

You will also have to supervise their outings at first as well.
Don't treat them like you do Harper, actually look after them, otherwise you will lose them.
It's too cold for them to go outside at the moment and have you made sure they can't get out thru gaps in your back fence?
I bet not!
---
Most will know my son was diagnosed with terminal cancer last April, so far none of the chemos have worked.
Latest results show it is stable 🙌🏽 with some of the tumours showing as dead! This is by no means the end but it’s the first bit of good news we have received in over a year when this hellish journey began.

Anyhow……as you were……
Fantastic news!
Hopefully this is the start of his recovery journey 🙏🏼 Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Going back to the stalker she apparently has. If she genuinely had one then she wouldn’t be laughing that a delivery man has seen her on tiktok and now knows her address would she?
But it’s fine cos he’s seen her on TikTok. Remember when that deliveroo driver apparently just walked into her house and the big hoohah she made over it that it made the scum newspaper?

She has no issue with stalkers as long as they watch or follow her TikTok. Absolute joke

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
So she is contemplating letting her two female kittens straight out after their operation into freezing cold temperatures!!!!
Does she not know they will have to heal ???
And will most likely have collars on !!
She really is dense
She hates the females, her tone is completely different with the male
Yes she is fed up of them now
Shouldn’t have got three kittens Aimless you stupid bint !
I worry for their safety. They are still so little. It’s freezing. 😔😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
That last video, the bloody chewing noises.Absolutely no manners .
So she's stuffed her face with ready brek and chocolate spread, bought yet another shite jumper, getting her nails done ....how is that either work or having a life ?
I'll say again, she contributes NOTHING to society and the world in general. She's a lazy,good for nothing article who is absolutely useless to anyone

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Anyhow……as you were……
Aww that's excellent news .Hugs to you all xx

• Heart
Thread suggestion

Chewing her way through 2024, but it’s ok for Harper she can always have moorrreee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Delivery man - saw you on tiktok.
Hmm, apparently had a stalker and now a delivery driver knows you and where you live. And she just laughs about it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

Anyhow……as you were……
so pleased for you and your son, positive thoughts this is the start of him healing xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Anyhow……as you were……
That's fantastic 🥰 Thank you for sharing - that's lifted MY spirits, so goodness knows how you must be feeling x

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Anyhow……as you were……
That’s amazing news. Sending hugs 🤗 to you all ❤

• Heart
Amazing news @Veilside 💕

I wonder if when Shirl moved away for this man, that is when Aimless moved in with her dad. I know Charlie said it’s because she got away with more with her dad but it could be because her mum moved. Charlie wouldn’t have been old enough to have a choice really as she would be about 11 when Aimless was 16

Anyhow……as you were……
This is amazing news!
I know how you must be feeling and I'm so pleased for you. May the good news continue x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.