Thissinglemama #96 You’re not independent House you live in, dad bought it, Car you’re driving, dad bought it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she’s having a hot cooked meal of spag bol her her child gets a beige dinner with very minimal nutritional value is crazy, as I’ve said many of times my son is autistic and food can be an issue but even he eats a more varied diet than Harper, he loves spag Bol or anything pasta based, I don’t understand how Aimee can do nothing all day yet not cook a hearty meal

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry if this offends anyone but everyone cries about pineapple not belonging on pizza but tuna definitely does not belong on a pizza in my opinion 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m sorry if this offends anyone but everyone cries about pineapple not belonging on pizza but tuna definitely does not belong on a pizza in my opinion 🤣
Tuna and pineapple definitely are 2 foods that don’t go on pizza!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OMG! They're all the same! 😬
Another 2 'Full Time Content Creators' in the making.
I want to know when Gregory is going to start on TT. He can tell us all about the family shame of the Care Home boss uncle. Now that's a TT I would like to see!
---
Pineapple 🍍....maybe in small quantities on a 'all the works' pizza, but tuna?! That's just filthy!!! 🤮

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Tuna and pineapple definitely are 2 foods that don’t go on pizza!!
I don’t know why she (fake) cringes at touching cheese but putting a can of tuna onto a pizza doesn’t phase her. There’s just something really wrong about that 🤣

Tuna is disgusting regardless 🤮 however I do like pineapple on pizza 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well what in the name of GCSE drama U grade was the shot drinking. Ffs you get a job you are a disgrace. She absolutely honestly believes she is talking to people when she goes “here you smell it”. THERE IS NO ONE THERE!! You silly silly girl. Also she has totally lost any sense of real life and reality. EVERYTHING she does ia on camera. She actually lives in a ring light world. Her mind is shot it really is. Not normal behaviour at all and what are all those chins about you forgot the filter 🤣🤣🤣🤣
IMG_0401.png

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The weird talking to camera as if the viewer is going to reply is so odd and dystopian with all of these creators. But content creator is a real stretch I must say. What are you creating? Boring videos?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The weird talking to camera as if the viewer is going to reply is so odd and dystopian with all of these creators. But content creator is a real stretch I must say. What are you creating? Boring videos?
Creating hot air and pollution with all the bullshit they spout

• Haha
Reactions: 12
£15 on a weeks nice warm school meals whilst the weathers reaching minus?
or send your kid with cold cheese and snack sausage rolls and spend £15 trying costa drinks for yourself 🙃🙃

Mum of the year, Aims is not

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Aimless does the bare minimum to get by with harper. It’s why all the social cases are ‘closed’ because although harper is clearly lacking in nutrients/fresh air/developmental help, it’s not considered severe enough for anyone to intervene. She is fed (tit), clothed (tit) and has a warm bed to sleep in, and aimless takes that as a sign she is a successful parent.

She plays this persona of the ‘normal mum’, you know the ones who aren’t afraid of the odd freezer dinner or sometimes forget about the school bake sale, like she is here to make those mums feel better about the fact it’s not just them, but in reality she does none of the good stuff those mums do, like cooking mostly nutritious meals, taking her child out in the fresh air or making sure she is safeguarded (both online and from the revolving door or men)

it’s vile really, harper should be a concern to those around her, she might be ‘fed’ but that’s putting it loosely, and she looks like she hasn’t slept in weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She could knock up some cracking meals in a slow cooker, that in Itself would create a video then her dish up later on, but I guess the prep and chopping is too much for that also

Reactions: 17
She could do so much content if she wasn’t so lazy, the tidy up in the living room seemed something people wanted to see. And she has enough clutter to start tidying, making videos for charity shops, refuges for women, making nice dinners and dishing them up. She could have a platform if only she was clued up and not a lazy mess

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Aimee if you are reading this please can you do a video explaining why you haven’t brushed your hair since 1957? Do you not own a hair brush? Why does your hair always look like you have been dragged through a bush and a bird has tit on you? I’m confused and disgusted!! You are a grown woman. You will start producing insects in your hair soon if you don’t brush in the next few working days…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She could do so much content if she wasn’t so lazy, the tidy up in the living room seemed something people wanted to see. And she has enough clutter to start tidying, making videos for charity shops, refuges for women, making nice dinners and dishing them up. She could have a platform if only she was clued up and not a lazy mess
She could do slow cooked meals as content. Help others out that are struggling what to make etc but she’s too busy loving herself and finding a new mr D.
Putting carrots with the pizza just takes the piss.

Those carrots were tinned ones and I’m sorry if people like tinned veg but it makes me feel sick 🤢 😂

you can just imagine her slothing about the house all day; filming when she HAS to!
She makes me feel so icky

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.