Thissinglemama #96 You’re not independent House you live in, dad bought it, Car you’re driving, dad bought it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That sounds like a delight to be fair. Don’t forget to eat a couple of Easter eggs too though 😂
I think you’re entitled to a girl dinner now and again when you work a 40 hour week and run a house alone with 2 kids 😆 Mr Turner fucked off with a younger model a while ago, what’s your excuse shameless 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

It was lush , no Easter eggs though sadly 😱

Reactions: 11
Bloody lying saying she was with D2 months not weeks, she's the one putting out the tts with the dates times etc , she's so thick it's unreal 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why the duck is she so manic on that "girl dinner" video. What's with all these weirdly over the top facial twitches?

She did the same on that ginger shot video. Is she actually manic? Giddy Harpers away and she doesn't have to get up early? New dick on the horizon so she's trying to act "fun and silly"?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bloody lying saying she was with D2 months not weeks, she's the one putting out the tts with the dates times etc , she's so thick it's unreal 😳
Because she was with him for two months she thinks saying months makes it sound like they were together several months. bleeping idiot. Plus she moved on from Mr D to D2 within a week or so, so she can’t call anyone for moving on quickly. Absolute bleeping hypocrite!!

Reactions: 16
She’s probably swiping and chatting to a bloke right now, she’ll be sending tit pics by the end of the evening.
He’ll of moved in by Monday.
Leave on the Sunday
That’s the life of
The Skanky mumsy

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You watch other tiktokers who have pretty large followings too making TikTok’s that are edited, asethetic & you know some real work has gone into making their content and then you get this trollop 🤮

I just don’t understand how she thinks it’s ok to upload her shite.

Reactions: 16
Desperate & Dateless on a lonely Friday night
Youre a single mum...because you and are a narcisscist and spend your evenings watching murder crime shows on your bedroom tv, surrounded by Disney toys while swiping left with her toys all around her Feet! 🤣

She just looks like a pathetic, greedy Lush! 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She can pretend all she likes she happy.
But duck me, she’s absolutely tragic, what a melt, keep your life Aimless, you couldn’t pay me enough to sit alone in a dirty dressing gown, greasy hair, downing Prosecco and a Easter egg recording myself. What a sad muppet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
What great news...sending you lots of love xxx
Can I just leave some good news I’ve just received here!
Most will know my son was diagnosed with terminal cancer last April, so far none of the chemos have worked.
Latest results show it is stable 🙌🏽 with some of the tumours showing as dead! This is by no means the end but it’s the first bit of good news we have received in over a year when this hellish journey began.

Anyhow……as you were……

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s a single mum who gets judged, shamed and whatever else she made up there.
Does she think she’s she’s living in a different era?

Reactions: 13
She’s a single mum who gets judged, shamed and whatever else she made up there.
Does she think she’s she’s living in a different era?
She chats so much tit, I’m a single mum and have never been judged 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So KFC deliver her one burger instead of two and she is raging angry… cannot get over it… just wants what she paid for… she paid for it … ignoring the fact she has plenty of food… uproar about it.

She gets two inedible breakfasts delivered and she doesn’t give a tit.

She ain’t right!!

(We all know this so god knows why I’m shocked)
Why's she moaning if something gets left off my order I just get a refund from just eat, it's not hard
---
She’s probably swiping and chatting to a bloke right now, she’ll be sending tit pics by the end of the evening.
He’ll of moved in by Monday.
Leave on the Sunday
That’s the life of
The Skanky mumsy
I feel a craig David song coming on 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m off to get some next week cos it was my all time favourite lipstick!

And I always remember my mum wearing blue mascara in the 80s and never remember it in the 90s which is weird. I do love a colour mascara and I’m tempted to get that blue one for the 80s event with Martin kemp I’m going to in a couple months
Yep agree. I’m an 80s teenager and remember the blue eye makeup well.
---
Hahaha I’m on my second large glass of sauv and am having mini sausage rolls with crisps and dips for my dinner 😆 🙈
#girldinner 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s definitely been drinking before opening that Kylie. I hate how just recently she’s constantly starting sentences and not finishing them but half way through she starts pulling faces, doing hand gestures, fake laughing and saying do you know what I mean. I think she thinks it’s funny and cute. She sounds an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.