Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Harper’s nutrition is shocking but each to their own, unfortunately many parents are just as lazy and careless about their kid’s nutrition. What gets up my nose (and here’s a trending term for Aimless to use instead of girl dinner) she doesn’t stand on business. She argues the toss and blatantly lies about how much fruit and veg H eats yet she always shows her shopping hauls which don’t reflect a rich and healthy fruit and veg diet. Just tell people to mind their business instead of exaggerating a few carrots, peppers and cucumber sticks is a fruit and veg focused diet lol.

The biggest annoyance though, more so than the exaggeration, she has proven she can cook healthy homemade meals. But only when a man is around. And THAT is the biggest crime of all and tells you everything you need to know about Aimless and her priorities.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

DaisyLou23

VIP Member
Morning Twattlers 👋🏻
Wednesday - First Chew of the Day and a first Moan of the Day
That's all she's infamous for now.....clapbacks and moaning......oh and shitty meals for her child .
What is she actually contributing to society ? Has she changed the world into a better place? Helped anyone?How does she help women? By showing them expensive make up and skin care whilst most are struggling with every day bills.Thats not supporting wonen,that's being a vain ,self centred show off making money from families who can barely afford it but who want to feel " special " even just for a few minutes.She doesn't even do give aways to her loyal followers .Becki Jones is doing a lovely give away just now. Lots of creators do .Aimless would rather keep it in the family than help any woman who would be grateful .

She says her page is a "safe place"....,.no Aimless, it isn't,women are bullied there all the time when they don't lick your arse.Perfectly innocent comments are pounced upon and you do nothing. You can whine and moan that you don't see them but ,funnily enough ,you apparently see all your " hate" comments and spend " ages" deleting them .You're a liar and not a very good one .

Stop moaning ffs Shaimless.Its old and boring, like yourself Remember ,if you were a better mother ,woman and human being, no one would say anything

• Heart
Reactions: 30

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
I was thinking about this sad excuse of a Mother yesterday, the reason she let's Harper decide what she wants for dinner is because she hasn't got a clue how to parent.
I can guarantee when Andy lived there he did most things for Harper.
The other morning when she took her chocolate laden breakfast up for her, that's a no go here, we don't eat food in our bedrooms, we get up and have our breakfast but I bet Harper insists and because of that she does it.
One of my kids wanted to come on a dog walk in a cap and sunglasses, bunny ears from Easter and his winter coat the other night, I told him no, we switched the ears and cap for a winter hat, told him it's too dark for sunglasses and that was that. We are the adults and we make the final decisions, she would have let her go dressed like that I bet!
Don't be fooled by her cleaning either, when that house is clean, someone has been in. She bought two bottles of cleaning spray and said "these will last me months" I go through sprays so fast in this house as I clean the kitchen and dining room down everyday after use and the bathroom gets a quick once over most days. She's a slob.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

bluey

VIP Member
Hang on hang on,,,,,,,,,, did she or did she not make numerous videos about how D2 let her down, didn’t show up, moved on after a week etc etc and then allow every one of her Huns to publicly bash him down and she even replied to said bashings encouraging them by adding more poison to her stories.

Now she thinks those videos are in “poor taste” because “ur asking people to get in the comments and slag people off”

Aimee you are giving “I peaked in high school” hun. I think you have made a video about yourself!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

mmmbop123

Chatty Member
I’m not a mum that cooks fresh meals, we both work all day, long hours. But I try.. I can rustle up pasta, rice dishes etc, but they do have picky teas occasionally and both mine are healthy looking kids. I don’t get why Harper looks like a ghost.
I will assume your kids get out and get vitamin d! Aimee is more concerned with other kind of d….

• Haha

Noonoo99

VIP Member
Can’t believe old Wendy wide legs has been married 3 times! Aimee said she is 5 years older than her sister and Wendy said Charlie’s dad left when she was a baby! So she can’t have been married to Aimee’s dad for 5 mins either! Now Aimee is divorced with a kid and Charlie alone with no father for her kid: seems to be a theme here doesnt there! Men don’t stick around near these witches do they! I I don’t for one second buy this act from Wendy that I’m so nice, I’m a friendly ear to listen to for my customers when I do their hair. Calling everyone hun does not make you a nice decent person I’m afraid. I believe they are an absolute nightmare. Comes from Wendy who’s prob the biggest bitch and taught her crotch goblins the same. It’s too much of a coincidence that not one of them can keep a man. They are all up themselves I reckon and intolerable to men!

• Haha

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Ok I’m back proper now you horrible lot. Needed a bit of time out.
Who buys 3 costas for one person? Couldn’t she of done it after school so the Victorian workhouse child could have one.
Why is cucumber lobbed on a plate.
Who thinks £9 is good for 3 ready meals, when you actually never see them used.
How much butter does a two family household need.
Why is aimless a smelly looking tramp.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

stella_cat

Why is getting dressed for the school run so funny??? God a fuckin hate her. She makes me irrationally angry yet I can't bring myself to block the knob
---

• Angry
  • Haha

Bec3007

VIP Member
I’m sorry if this offends anyone but everyone cries about pineapple not belonging on pizza but tuna definitely does not belong on a pizza in my opinion 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

DaisyLou23

VIP Member
How can any mother not know her 9 year old doesn't like mini eggs ? She's a useless excuse for a parent. Her child is low down the list of her priorities.
I can list every food my kids will and won't eat so why can't she?
Useless excuse of a mother. Appalling .

• Angry
  • Sad

Sofa spud

VIP Member
Why can’t 2 people in a household have the same butter, why have different, I have 4 children and not one has known the difference in any butter

Reactions: 27

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
How ducking sad is her life. 38 years old on her own, eating dinner on her own, talking to a phone, and using sounds to make videos.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
AIMLESS YOU ARE TRAGIC
---
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Can’t stop laughing
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27