Thissinglemama #96 You’re not independent House you live in, dad bought it, Car you’re driving, dad bought it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because everyone can afford this in January....she just doesn't read the room
Charlie’s the same flogging 3 months of vitamins for £66! Whole family couldn’t give a tit as long as they’re earning

• Angry
Reactions: 20
She didn't show the mini eggs on the shopping haul! The packet of eggs must've been hiding under all that extra fruit she bought for Harper Twist to eat!!!

I love it when the trolls rile her 🤣

Ehmey telling ANYONE to get a job is the ultimate in sarcasm! 🤣🤣🤣

So being a 'Full Time Creator' basically means you just need to film 15 minutes of your day and then you can do duck all including not parenting or cleaning etc. does it Ehmey?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She makes me so angry calling herself a full-time content creator. It’s not like she has an actual passion for something which she films like make up etc where she actually has to sit and film and edit, she literally films herself every day doing the things she would do regardless with that stinking dressing gown and straw hair

Reactions: 18
Ffs so Aimless has a large hot bowl of spag bol and poor H has carrots and a bit pizza. That's not enough nutrition for a 9 year old
But she can always have more… yeah more salt, sugar, additives.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ffs so Aimless has a large hot bowl of spag bol and poor H has carrots and a bit pizza. That's not enough nutrition for a 9 year old
The carrots are only to make a point to us. How do we know this?
1. She had to prove H was having 'more fruit & veg than any adult' &
2. She cooked the carrots!
Ehmey wants to some how prove H is having a 'hot' meal since she only got crap for dinner last night.
No way is Harper going to eat those carrots though. She will be eating percy pig sweets or choccy Santa's after that pizza not carrots!! 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 9
She didn't show the mini eggs on the shopping haul! The packet of eggs must've been hiding under all that extra fruit she bought for Harper Twist to eat!!!

So being a 'Full Time Creator' basically means you just need to film 15 minutes of your day and then you can do duck all including not parenting or cleaning etc. does it Ehmey?
Bloody full time content creator my arse! She’s a joke! She actually thinks in her thick tiny brain she has a full time demanding job!!! YOUR JUST A LAZY twit AIMLESS!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her child is 9 and she insists on embarrassing her on the daily. She absolutely doesn’t give a tit, if she thinks the trolls on tik tok are bad. Kids are horrendous. Embarrassing mum on tik tok is not a good look Aimee. Put your kid first, YOU are opening her up to be bullied.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Tell me you don’t know how to be a proper nurturing mum, a wife and hold down an actual job without telling me you don’t know how to be a proper nurturing mum, a wife and hold down an actual job…..I’ll wait Ehhhhhmey, you’re failing badly hun!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She couldn’t hold down a real job, she plays at life.
She’s mentally stunted because she’s never been in the real world, cosseted cow.

Reactions: 15
Fruit and veg is healthy yes but what’s healthier is an actual balanced diet. I’m sorry but H would need to eat the whole countries worth of fruit and veg to balance out the shite she eats on the daily

Reactions: 13
So Wendy moved to another part of the country for a man only to find he was leading a double life! 🤦🏼‍♀️ wonder when this was. Did she drag her kids along with her away from their home?!?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.