Thissinglemama #96 You’re not independent House you live in, dad bought it, Car you’re driving, dad bought it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regardless of her “job” being busy or not
Most of us whether we work or stay at home
Get up and get washed and dressed ready for the day
Aimee doesn’t even manage that most mornings

Reactions: 22
She can’t be that bleeping busy working all day as she’s always deleting comments
---
Just seen the latest video. Why is she smiling so much when she says she gets trolled? Is it funny is it Aimee?? I’m sure if people were saying horrible things to me I wouldn’t be smiling!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
And there endeth the lecture on how others can't have an opinion or a different view to Shameless.

Oh piss off you fool. NO ONE ACTUALLY CARES! we are all just here for the shits and giggles.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thissinglemama #97 thread suggestion.
" Works " all day in her stinking " jammies"
Moaning, whining, and making hammy sammies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
‘I didn’t know harper liked Nik Naks’

she was at her dads this weekend so I’m guessing they did the normal parenting thing of exposing her to new things OR not pandering to her every whim and just giving her what they have, it’s amazing how much aimless discovers about harper when she has been away with someone else

• Angry
Reactions: 17
‘I didn’t know harper liked Nik Naks’

she was at her dads this weekend so I’m guessing they did the normal parenting thing of exposing her to new things OR not pandering to her every whim and just giving her what they have, it’s amazing how much aimless discovers about harper when she has been away with someone else
Didn't know she liked fish and pork chops and still doesn't give them to her....the lazy witch!!
And...pull the other one Shameless.." didn't intend giving her mac and cheese this week" ...course you didn't 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn’t R Charlie give Ralph milk roll the other day? She can’t even acknowledge she watches her own sister’s TikTok’s she’s so insecure 🤣

Reactions: 13
To say she doesn’t care what ppl think of her.. she spends a long time trying to justify her job 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What happened to Mr E & F?
Maybe they the ones who cancelled!!
she will have completed the whole alphabet by the end of the year, throw in a few trees getting fly kicked and fake miscarriages and jobs agoodun

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.