Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thequietone

Chatty Member
She’s mentioned a few times about going through some shit recently and I have the scoop. As you now know, there’s a link between ex’s mum and new stepmum. Well, as you know, women talk! And it seems Aimee’s little manipulation of her ex and her dad financially have now back fired. She was playing hard up to Daddy making out the ex wasn’t providing for Harper. Truth is he is, more than enough. She’d plead poverty to them both then waste money on shit and takeaways instead of providing for Harper properly. She pays for nothing! Not school shoes, nothing. The families are sick to death of it and now daddy has been informed and she’s being cut off lol.

Oh and Shirl is well known for being exactly the same. Tapping fellas for money. Aimee’s dad has always been a soft touch. But there’s a new sheriff in town and she’s cracking down 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

bunny326

You can't leave us hanging, you need to tell us more tell us more! What did Aimless do to ruin the wedding? 🤣
I’ve got to be careful as I wasn’t a guest (if you know what I mean) but I couldn’t not comment. I’d say 95% of the so called “trolling” she gets is justified. She gives off a bad vibe.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Nosey Rosie 69

VIP Member
Funny how life works out isn't it? Last weekend Aimless gained a new stepmum and this week she found out Harper was getting a new stepmum too. All we need now is for Shirl to get a new hubby. 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

hereforthecapri

So let me get this straight.

The ex hubby is happily newly engaged to a stunning woman aaaaaand Aimless is videoing herself with a Barbie hairband in showing off her Percy Pigs……cool 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
I have tried uploading this video but it won’t let me , so screenshot it in the hope Aimee sees it and looks it up on tik tok
It’s sickening what people are doing
She needs to remove her daughter from her social media
I am going to post it on Charlotte Louise Taylor’s thread as well as she is doing it to all three of her kids
This is one of my biggest peeves. That noturbasicmamma threw a pizza party for strangers to meet her 10 year old daughter for her music carreerr type thing. There people fighting against these monsters every day and she invites strangers to come meet her. Also the Scottish couple Cole n Abbie who posted a pic of their youngest baby naked on bottom half being dipped in a stream in a public place. What's the use on fighting to save kids when their parents do not give 1 f**k. It actually upsets me as I have seen 1st hand what these perverts and an do with these images. Also gives the access to locations of fhese kids. I'm so scared of kids in today's world when the parents cant even protect them. Sorry for the rant but it's a topic close to my heart ♥

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

zsazsa40

I was looking through her insta last night when I couldn’t sleep (sad life I know but she had pissed me off and I was being nosey) and there is a video from years ago where her dad and his wife are walking down the road with a bike as a present for harped and Aimless repeatedly says look harder what’s grandad got for you. After the 3rd time harper corrects her and says “and carol” to which Aimless just goes mute and doesn’t acknowledge it. I guess she has always hated her new step-mum.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Faith61

VIP Member
New thread suggestion:

The SingleMama 10 #
Spycee ryce, KFC,the ex is getting wed, woe is me

New thread suggestion:

The SingleMama 10 #
Spycee ryce, KFC,the ex is getting wed, woe is me
Shit I know but had to give it a go🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
“My hair is too thick and heavy”. It’s not reeeeaaallly though it’s just long and scraggy. Get a hair cut like normal people in their 30’s instead of trying to have the longest hair like a teenager, you can do more with it then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Brummiebird

VIP Member
New thread suggestion: -

The SingleMama 10 # The ex is getting a new wife, Aimless is still living a fantasy life.

• Heart

Popsicled

VIP Member
She’s a beaut too isn’t she? Old Shirley Twat Hat
4797AB9F-D856-4289-B331-10DED043A4E7.jpeg

You wouldn’t think Shirl was a hairdresser her hairs a mess

Haha her ex husband is getting married again haha make you wonder why him and aimless didn’t workout 🤔🤔🫢🤔
So if she’s on such good terms with the ex husband - like they tell each other everything like she claimed in a shittok a week or so ago- how come he didn’t tell her he was getting married? She’s just said she’s found off from someone else !!!
Also how the fudge will she cope with Harper going to that wedding the. - oh can’t wait for the dramas!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Her Dad and Stepmother live literally round the corner from her, he is comfortable but nowhere near as wealthy as she makes out.
The house Aimee lives in was his, he moved in to the Stepmother’s house.

• Wow

babbaboom

You know what I find the strangest thing about the whole wedding palaver…,,, she never ever mentions the bride 👰‍♀️ Never compliments her, talks about the wedding dress, flowers - nothing!
Surely the bride/stepmum was having her hair done in her hotel room this morning? Why couldn’t she borrow some rollers or tongs?

Reactions: 19

Curlywurly82

VIP Member
Incase you missed it...It's the wedding day!

Thanks to @hereforthecapri for the thread title!

Quick recap ...it's finally the day of the wedding, we've heard all about this for so long...imagine it , the nails,the hair ,the dress....well love you need to do more than imagine it as you look a mess!

Brainless Aims spent all daddy's money this week on shopping hauls and still looks like a dog's dinner today!

• Heart

Jelly_b

VIP Member
That video of her crying into her frying pan has got to be the best one yet. Imagine actually being upset about something and thinking hang on let me set up my phone and ring light and put some rubber gloves on. She is not normal!

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
You wouldn’t think Shirl was a hairdresser her hairs a mess

Haha her ex husband is getting married again haha make you wonder why him and aimless didn’t workout 🤔🤔🫢🤔
That explains why she used her married name at her dad's wedding and made sure a photograph went up of it on instagram!

A little reminder to them was it? I saw through it

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
She’s very quiet this morning - must be a slow reader, theres lots to catch up on on here for her since HER, I mean her dads wedding!!
Enjoy the peace 🤣

hi Aimless, here’s some content for you. You are free to use it under the guise of “I get so many comments”
Why do you use every bloody name ever?.
Why have you not mentioned how nice your dads wife looked?
Are those two pretty ladies overshadowing you in the photo, your new sisters.
Why did Harper have her tablet and headphones at the wedding?
Why do you say you’re a 12 when obviously not? it’s ok to be bigger.
Why are you so obnoxious?
Why on earth do you look so grubby?
Why are you a liar?
Why are you a c•*t?

• Haha
  • Heart

Trace

VIP Member
I’m sorry but both their hairs makes them just look so scruffy. She could of done a nice plait or bun in Harpers hair. Aimee looks like she’s made no effort at all apart from putting make up on. Her hair is like that when she’s doing house work or when she’s just climbed out of bed or rushing around Tesco incase she has a panic attack. Come on make some effort