This Single Mamma #9 Daddy’s wedding is all about me, Even though I stink of cat pee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the video of her eating the weeding cake u can tell she's being a witch and I really don't think she likes her step mum one bit I would be pissed if I was her step mum and seen that tick tock x

Reactions: 9
I’m gutted I missed the cake shitok 😫
I’d honestly cry if someone said I was like old Hinchy, she was the reason I came to tattle many moons ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can we have a whip round for someone in that neck of woods to sort out that pissing birds nest of hers?
Aimless loves a " gift " or a " freebie"...and sure twit hat wouldn't be offended...she probably wouldn't even notice if she had it coloured bright pink and had 2ft lobbed off....she always looks pissed, or on another planet!🤣
Maybe we could just send her a hair clippers and she can shave it all off! Shirl wouldn't notice one bit

I’d honestly cry if someone said I was like old Hinchy, she was the reason I came to tattle many moons ago 😂
Haha snap....silly witches they both are

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I need to stop going to bed early. I'm missing the bants! Oh you guys 😂😂😂

Wonder what's on the agenda for dear Clown Face McShit Hair today?

Morning Aimless, you massive bleep. Sort your life out, it's embarrassing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
wedding cake always tastes better off a percy pig plate🤣🤣

I need to stop going to bed early. I'm missing the bants! Oh you guys 😂😂😂

Wonder what's on the agenda for dear Clown Face McShit Hair today?

Morning Aimless, you massive bleep. Sort your life out, it's embarrassing
Clown face mcshit hair🤣🤣🤣🤣😂

• Haha
Am a trained hairdresser don't live anywhere near her but would travel to sort that hair out 🤣🤣 also not done hair in 10 years but I could still sort that birds nest out.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Am a trained hairdresser don't live anywhere near her but would travel to sort that hair out 🤣🤣 also not done hair in 10 years but I could still sort that birds nest out.
I’ve not cut Any hair since I did my barbie’s hair back in 1989 but I reckon I could sort that Barnet out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was looking through her insta last night when I couldn’t sleep (sad life I know but she had pissed me off and I was being nosey) and there is a video from years ago where her dad and his wife are walking down the road with a bike as a present for harped and Aimless repeatedly says look harder what’s grandad got for you. After the 3rd time harper corrects her and says “and carol” to which Aimless just goes mute and doesn’t acknowledge it. I guess she has always hated her new step-mum.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I'll have you know there are many fab hairdressers in Southport, we don't all look like that 😉 and technically if Shirl lives near Windmill Farm she's in Burscough 🤔🤣🤣🤣
I agree lots of fab hairdressers in Southport. Shirl apparently lives in Mere Brow

• Haha
I was looking through her insta last night when I couldn’t sleep (sad life I know but she had pissed me off and I was being nosey) and there is a video from years ago where her dad and his wife are walking down the road with a bike as a present for harped and Aimless repeatedly says look harder what’s grandad got for you. After the 3rd time harper corrects her and says “and carol” to which Aimless just goes mute and doesn’t acknowledge it. I guess she has always hated her new step-mum.
Poor Harper, that’s an actual shame for her. She probably can’t understand why Aimless wouldn’t mention Carol. I bet Harper really likes her aswell. Oh my. Imagine what she will start saying about the new wife to Harper now. Or will she just ignore her too?

Reactions: 12
Whatever she thinks of her new step mum she shouldn't let Harper pick up on it,I hate it when folk try and manipulate children against someone just because they don't like them!

Hahah this is also on her Instagram 😂😂😂 bullshit her own money!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And i saw this one whilst looking for harper and the bike one and.. ouch..!! "look who's here...grandad..look what he's brought you "? Shocking!!

Point of the post though....her hair looks "normal"??
Oh and twit hat was still wearing the hat mid summer in 2020🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
She's an absolute witch!! So her father has been with this woman for years and she still hasn't become friends with her or her family. I wonder if they met through her ex seeing that her ex mother in law and new step mum are pals 🤣 god her life is like eastenders! Her own doing too

Reactions: 10
She's an absolute witch!! So her father has been with this woman for years and she still hasn't become friends with her or her family. I wonder if they met through her ex seeing that her ex mother in law and new step mum are pals 🤣 god her life is like eastenders! Her own doing too
I bet she hated the wedding if her ex in laws were there as well, prob why she went upstairs "in the break" and then went off to bed early!!

I bet she hated the wedding if her ex in laws were there as well, prob why she went upstairs "in the break" and then went off to bed early!!
She was deffo acting weird about the whole day. Snide about the cake. Something pissed her off that's for sure. Plus someone who works there said they saw her behaving like a dick. She's absolutely pathetic, so attention seeking it's embarrassing

And daddy dearest came a knocking...to say a " proper goodnight "🤔🤣( when she buggered off early!)

• Haha
And daddy dearest came a knocking...to say a " proper goodnight "🤔🤣( when she buggered off early!)
Yeah more like she flounced off rudely without saying goodbye and he chased after her as he always does 🙄

Stupid spoilt cow

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.