This Single Mamma #9 Daddy’s wedding is all about me, Even though I stink of cat pee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why she doesn't go up the school. Everyone who comes across her IRL thinks she's a piece of tit

Reactions: 7
What’s also weird is why her married name was on the place setting. Surely if her marriage was as bad as it was, she wouldn’t want to use his name
Also weird ,why her Dad put her exes surname on there? I find it a bit disrespectful

Reactions: 6
I bet she spoke to the staff like tit 😉 and behaved like a complete diva. Probably showed off at the reception. I bet she was drunk off her face too. Do you think Harper has any conditions or is it down to Aimless and her horrific parenting?
I’m certainly no expert, but as a parent I would be concerned that she is a little under developed. I honestly think a major factor is how she’s treated yes and the amount of time she is in her own world with a screen and headphones. All I would say about A is that she’s definitely not a size 12 and shouldn’t be ashamed of the fact. And I’ll just add the bride looked beautiful, classy and understated

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Also weird ,why her Dad put her exes surname on there? I find it a bit disrespectful
She must have requested it. When I did my table plans at my wedding, I asked my divorced party members which name they were under. She can't have been arsed because she showed it in a pic. I think she did it on purpose to send out a message, the absolute weirdo

Reactions: 8
I’m certainly no expert, but as a parent I would be concerned that she is a little under developed. I honestly think a major factor is how she’s treated yes and the amount of time she is in her own world with a screen and headphones. All I would say about A is that she’s definitely not a size 12 and shouldn’t be ashamed of the fact. And I’ll just add the bride looked beautiful, classy and understated
Defo there’s no issue with anyone size but saying your a 12 when your not is ridiculous..bride is classy she looked beautiful

Reactions: 6
I've said from the minute I clapped eyes on her she's about a 14/16 ... and she's put weight on since then!

She's a throughly unpleasant person. She will come unstuck one of these days

I bet the brides family cannot stand the witch. The fact her father had to buy them presents so she wasn't left out, like a spoilt 5 year old on a siblings birthday was utterly ridiculous!

She is a very easy to dislike, I cannot get my head around her huns loving her, obviously some wake up, as they end up here. But she really is obnoxious.

Reactions: 5
She is a very easy to dislike, I cannot get my head around her huns loving her, obviously some wake up, as they end up here. But she really is obnoxious.
It's people of low intelligence who also have chaotic, meaningless lives. Watching a car crash makes them feel better or someone they can relate to. They're too thick to realise that it's all an act and that they are being used, so greedy aimless can get gifts and money and have her ego stroked.

She's already changed her tune to* it being "her job" from* just having a chat with "mates" she's a full time bullshitter

Last edited:
  • Heart
She’s very quiet this morning - must be a slow reader, theres lots to catch up on on here for her since HER, I mean her dads wedding!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s very quiet this morning - must be a slow reader, theres lots to catch up on on here for her since HER, I mean her dads wedding!!
Enjoy the peace 🤣

hi Aimless, here’s some content for you. You are free to use it under the guise of “I get so many comments”
Why do you use every bloody name ever?.
Why have you not mentioned how nice your dads wife looked?
Are those two pretty ladies overshadowing you in the photo, your new sisters.
Why did Harper have her tablet and headphones at the wedding?
Why do you say you’re a 12 when obviously not? it’s ok to be bigger.
Why are you so obnoxious?
Why on earth do you look so grubby?
Why are you a liar?
Why are you a c•*t?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s defo not a size 12, I’m a 10 and sometimes I push it after indulging a bit. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with being any size but there is wrong in lying or manipulating!

Reactions: 7
Those clothes Harper is modelling.. ‘this dress and the matching tights’ sorry aimee but those tights deffo do not match the dress 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is that the shop she used to work at that she slagged off?

Outfits are horrific and I'm sorry but that little girl is no way ready for juniors, she seems years behind her age. How can aimless pimp her out like this. She's a witch!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.