This Single Mamma #9 Daddy’s wedding is all about me, Even though I stink of cat pee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell there's a massive dislike of the stepmother, she never ever mentions her. She also didn't have a photo with the bride and groom at the wedding, which says it all. Most people would definitely have a photo with the woman your dad is marrying surely. I find it disgusting how she doesn't even acknowledge her.

Reactions: 13
Her Dad and Stepmother live literally round the corner from her, he is comfortable but nowhere near as wealthy as she makes out.
The house Aimee lives in was his, he moved in to the Stepmother’s house.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
You can tell there's a massive dislike of the stepmother, she never ever mentions her. She also didn't have a photo with the bride and groom at the wedding, which says it all. Most people would definitely have a photo with the woman your dad is marrying surely. I find it disgusting how she doesn't even acknowledge her.
I notice she hasn't worn the necklace they gave her either.

Reactions: 7
She’s a bleep, I rarely use that word, it’s saved for people who really deserve it. And Aimless fits my criteria of cuntship.
she’s a spoiled brat, who’s not grown up, and she doesn’t like being told no. Which is why I think she is upset about her ex, I recon she tried to get him back, and he said no.

Go brush your hair, have a bath, clean your house, and most of all look after your daughter.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Funny how life works out isn't it? Last weekend Aimless gained a new stepmum and this week she found out Harper was getting a new stepmum too. All we need now is for Shirl to get a new hubby. 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Funny how life works out isn't it? Last weekend Aimless gained a new stepmum and this week she found out Harper was getting a new stepmum too. All we need now is for Shirl to get a new hubby. 😊
Jesus Christ well if Shirl finds a hubby he best be prepared for her to get married in that bloody hat!!! Unless she will want him to have matching 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is the most jealous person I’ve seen on social media. She spouts all the be kind tit she wants. She is a mean girl and can’t stand to see any one happy.
Jealous of her own step mum and now her exs fiancee.

Reactions: 9
She’s a bleep, I rarely use that word, it’s saved for people who really deserve it. And Aimless fits my criteria of cuntship.
she’s a spoiled brat, who’s not grown up, and she doesn’t like being told no. Which is why I think she is upset about her ex, I recon she tried to get him back, and he said no.

Go brush your hair, have a bath, clean your house, and most of all look after your daughter.
This is how I feel after just watching this mornings attention seeking tit tok.....wtaf??
Thanks for using the world for me as it's not my fave either....but she's so worthy of it, in so many ways....I don't know her step mum..but Carol love....hope she doesn't ruin your married life too much, the self centred horrible witch 😡
I've never seen anyone protesteth so much about being " fine "....she's jealous as hell of her new step mum and the fact her ex husband engaged...its all out of her control and no amount of kicking and.screaming will change that!!
Suck it up and sort your tit out and stop wallowing in self pity!!
Dear god😡

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And i saw this one whilst looking for harper and the bike one and.. ouch..!! "look who's here...grandad..look what he's brought you "? Shocking!!

Point of the post though....her hair looks "normal"??
Oh and twit hat was still wearing the hat mid summer in 2020🤣🤣🤣
It doesn’t look like the same person.

Reactions: 8
Her Dad and Stepmother live literally round the corner from her, he is comfortable but nowhere near as wealthy as she makes out.
Living there with no cost I’ve no doubt. Probably why she can afford so much shite and takeout 😂

Reactions: 10
Ahh that makes total sense now! Bet stepmother secretly can’t stand her but pretends she does to keep the peace

Her whining voice… mmmooorningg
Pity party voice, she’s also asking if she’s showing up on fyp. She’s all about the followers.
scruffy 🐮

• Angry
Reactions: 7
The fact Carol is never mentioned when picking Harper up etc probably means poor Carol keeps her distance. Easier to stay away and keep her mouth shut. You’ll never win with Aimee the victim anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Strange I've Just seen her out in the village, she's shorter than I thought she would be 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.