Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thequietone

Chatty Member
Despite all I’ve said about her in the past, I really hoped she’d pull it out of the bag. She has the potential to look great. Endless amounts of cash, reasonable figure, nice enough skin. Instead she pours herself into a frock totally unsuitable to her shape so it pulls and gapes at the front, has the usual messy curtain of shit hair and make up like a drag Queen. She must feel cheated when she looks in the mirror surely? Even the before was better!

If you want to look a state, so be it. But not Harper. That little girl deserves to be standing there looking immaculate, not a state like her mother. They have the same gormless expression and unbrushed hair.

Do better Aimless! You absolute clown.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Popsicled

VIP Member
Wonder if the delivery guy walked straight in with tonight’s tea? Maybe he stayed to help her eat it seeing as she “has no appetite “ yet still ordered enough to feed a family of 4 - greedy bitch!,
Or does she invite the neighbour she hated a few weeks ago round to share it with? Or the leftover are stored under old Shirls hat?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's being a right catty cunt over that cake! I can't believe how rude she's being. She knows exactly what she's doing/saying. She could barely muster a sound, when she normally has a fake orgasm over anything that goes near her big fat gob! She was pulling a face like it was a lump of dog shit on the fork

For someone who pretends to love her daddy so much (she loves his wallet) she sure knows how to make his life awkward

• Heart
  • Haha

bluey

VIP Member
Her dad is a lot older than I thought he would be, anyone think Shirley saw him coming with his dollar and accidentally came off the pill to conceive a payday

• Haha

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
When my Mums ex got remarried she thought it was hilarious cos he was a bastard to her. She knew she was well rid! She even tried to warn the new one but she didn’t believe her. She did a year down the line tho!!
Why is she all sad if being married to him resulted in her having PTSD? That and the wedding come down that she’s used for content for MONTHS is making her realise she’s on her own with no content now apart from a new bloody hoover
she’s got PVSD post vacuum stress disorder, probably crying because Dyson or shark haven’t come forward yet.

• Haha
Why do companies give her stuff to sell for beauty when she’s clearly so incapable of looking presentable after all the effort she went to? And why do people ask her for advice. Honestly she’s about as inept at doing stuff as I was as a teen - fake tan disasters/bad hair/makeup etc. she could’ve put her hair in a pony and wrapped a piece around the bobble with a couple of loose wispy bits round her face for God sake, it would’ve looked nice with the dress!

Also, I have a MASSIVE amount of second hand embarrassment she has gone to the hotel room to not only get changed but film a transition too. I’m actually mortified. I’d be too embarrassed to do things like that for fear of the bride hearing/seeing.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
That hoover has decided it would rather die than listen to her shit any longer.

Bet that company is glad she gave them all of a minutes advertising

Doesn’t wanna fork out for a decent hoover but will quite happily send copious amounts of money on non essential shit.
She probably only uses it once a year and the shock killed it 😄

• Haha

Curlywurly82

VIP Member
I was looking through her insta last night when I couldn’t sleep (sad life I know but she had pissed me off and I was being nosey) and there is a video from years ago where her dad and his wife are walking down the road with a bike as a present for harped and Aimless repeatedly says look harder what’s grandad got for you. After the 3rd time harper corrects her and says “and carol” to which Aimless just goes mute and doesn’t acknowledge it. I guess she has always hated her new step-mum.
Whatever she thinks of her new step mum she shouldn't let Harper pick up on it,I hate it when folk try and manipulate children against someone just because they don't like them!

Hahah this is also on her Instagram 😂😂😂 bullshit her own money!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16

bunny326

I bet she spoke to the staff like shit 😉 and behaved like a complete diva. Probably showed off at the reception. I bet she was drunk off her face too. Do you think Harper has any conditions or is it down to Aimless and her horrific parenting?
I’m certainly no expert, but as a parent I would be concerned that she is a little under developed. I honestly think a major factor is how she’s treated yes and the amount of time she is in her own world with a screen and headphones. All I would say about A is that she’s definitely not a size 12 and shouldn’t be ashamed of the fact. And I’ll just add the bride looked beautiful, classy and understated

• Heart

Flowerpotts

She gets worse doesn’t she - I am a new lurker on here since her TikTok’s kept coming up in my FYP and she said that she thought people will think her posh as she only drinks Azera instant coffee !!! I thought Christ this woman’s deluded how would that ever be considered fucking posh !!! But it just gets worse. Pity Parties, endless trips to Tesco, but endless takeaways, obsession with Barbie pink and Percy Pig and zero parenting skills !!! She’s a joke.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's behaving like this because she has lost control. She's lost her daddy to another woman and now she's losing the ex to another woman.

If she had been consistent about the ex from the very beginning, I may have believed her. But she hasn't so I don't.

She has changed her narrative on the situation with her ex time and time again. It is pure jealousy that is driving her

If she was settled with a bloke, she wouldn't give a shit maybe. But she's so toxic that no-one wants her. Maybe she will realise that everyone else is moving on and settling down, she isn't and she's her own biggest problem because she refuses to grow up and take responsibility for herself. She can't keep leaning on all these men and her mum all her life!

• Heart

ginge2804

VIP Member
The ex clearly doesn’t speak to Aimee. He will know better than to engage with her. It will be too dangerous for him. She could accuse him of saying and doing anything.
I bet they communicate through old Shirley, that’s why she knew about the wedding first.
this would make sense, because every time aimee has gone a video saying Harper has just got home, Harry wormwood has also been there. (Sorry but her mum reminds me of Matilda’s dad when she glues it on his head)

• Haha
  • Heart

SweetPotato

Chatty Member
New to this thread. I don’t follow her, but she constantly comes up on my fyp, every single video I’ve seen has been about the bloody wedding. So I went to have a little nosey. I love long hair, but hers needs a good chop, it’s so messy, clearly it doesn’t hold styles cos it’s so heavy and lifeless! Don’t get me started on her daughters. If you insist on keeping your child’s hair long, at least try and keep it tidy, the tats she must get in it at night. 😞
Anyways, hi all. That’s all my ranting for now. I’m sure there will be more to come. 😂

• Haha

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Fuck my life, state of her :oops: She's been going on for weeks about this bastard wedding and she rocks up looking like a really bad drag act:LOL:

• Haha

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
I feel so sad for harper. I know she said she’s taking her to wales this weekend with shirl but will they actually be doing anything harper wants to do or will aimless and shirl be dragging harper round shops and getting pissed all while sticking a camera in her face
Just going to be shopping, I’m so sick of her total disregard for Harper’s development, I would never be disrespectful of a child, but Harper is definitely showing some signs of being on the spectrum. And when she goes to juniors it’s going to be even more noticeable, she’s incredibly immature for her age, but what can we expect with aimless as her mother.
Aimless I know which school Harper goes to, so do many people, you’re going to get reported, do better.
Get your child off social media, look at the saves on videos she’s in, doesn’t that ring alarm bells. Or are you so fucking high up your own fat arse you don’t care?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
No she isn’t there I wouldn’t go to my ex’s wedding
Get this...when my mum remarried (around 30 years ago now) my dad came, along with his new wife and my new half sibling. Also my new stepdads ex wife and her husband and his ex wife and her husband.....🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
She said she cheated on him! Why is she sharing that info to a stranger?! I would be livid if I was her, almost invalidating their relationship. Also, why did she have to include that Harper’s Dad was picking him up from her Mum’s, basically saying she can’t see him because she’s upset. Stop telling TikTok everything! It’s really embarrassing.

• Wow

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She’s so narcissistic, she can’t believe he’s truly moved on.
And there she is, wearing Disney and eating off Percy pig crockery.
Because she thinks she's champagne in a tall glass when she's warm piss in a chipped mug

She needs to get over herself. She's not stunning and she has a horrible personality! He has done better than cruel, lying aimless

• Haha
  • Heart