This Single Mamma #9 Daddy’s wedding is all about me, Even though I stink of cat pee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You wouldn’t think Shirl was a hairdresser her hairs a mess

Haha her ex husband is getting married again haha make you wonder why him and aimless didn’t workout 🤔🤔🫢🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s a beaut too isn’t she? Old Shirley twit Hat
4797AB9F-D856-4289-B331-10DED043A4E7.jpeg

Haha her ex husband is getting married again haha make you wonder why him and aimless didn’t workout 🤔🤔🫢🤔
So if she’s on such good terms with the ex husband - like they tell each other everything like she claimed in a shittok a week or so ago- how come he didn’t tell her he was getting married? She’s just said she’s found off from someone else !!!
Also how the fudge will she cope with Harper going to that wedding the. - oh can’t wait for the dramas!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

That explains why she used her married name at her dad's wedding and made sure a photograph went up of it on instagram!

A little reminder to them was it? I saw through it

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
You just know she’s going to be difficult about this wedding. Hope the new wife is a strong character and stands up to our Aimless.

Reactions: 9
She’s a beaut too isn’t she? Old Shirley twit Hat View attachment 1469627

So if she’s on such good terms with the ex husband - like they tell each other everything like she claimed in a shittok a week or so ago- how come he didn’t tell her he was getting married? She’s just said she’s found off from someone else !!!
Also how the fudge will she cope with Harper going to that wedding the. - oh can’t wait for the dramas!!
Haha I know can’t wait for her anxiety to kick in for that .. I no she seems bitter why mention it on tik tok? No need to say he’s even getting married again

You just know she’s going to be difficult about this wedding. Hope the new wife is a strong character and stands up to our Aimless.
She looks so much classy compared to aimless

Reactions: 6
Why would you even mention your ex husband is getting re-married? That’s major cringe. She really can’t separate things you discuss in private to what is appropriate to tell 190k strangers. Sheeeeesh.

Wonder how many different surnames Harper has? And old Shirl and the scraggy sister too? Bet they‘ve been through the alphabet between them!!!

• Haha

I do wonder was she such a narcissist that she in-fact cause herself ptsd. Her ex has been made out to be such a evil person but he’s gone on and is marrying someone else and she has no worries about harper going to his and being around him on her own? If he was that bad I’d be so anxious and a massive wreck that I’ve let my kids be around someone like that for the whole weekend dad or not

Reactions: 10
I do wonder was she such a narcissist that she in-fact cause herself ptsd. Her ex has been made out to be such a evil person but he’s gone on and is marrying someone else and she has no worries about harper going to his and being around him on her own? If he was that bad I’d be so anxious and a massive wreck that I’ve let my kids be around someone like that for the whole weekend dad or not
If he was bad as she’s made out why is he getting married again lol find it strange tbh makes you think she was the narcissist

Reactions: 10
What the hell’s that new TikTok she’s just put up? 😳😂
I literally ran over here to put this exact same thing 🤣🤣🤣were gonna get loads of the feel sorry for tiktoks now because my narc ex husband ( or so she has us believe ) is getting re married.

• Haha
Came here to 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She’s not a happy bunny today, she’s pissed her ex is getting married.
When my Mums ex got remarried she thought it was hilarious cos he was a bastard to her. She knew she was well rid! She even tried to warn the new one but she didn’t believe her. She did a year down the line tho!!
Why is she all sad if being married to him resulted in her having PTSD? That and the wedding come down that she’s used for content for MONTHS is making her realise she’s on her own with no content now apart from a new bloody hoover

• Heart
I cannot BELIEVE the latest TikTok. Absolutely so gutted her ex is getting re-married. Wow! Yes even when your relationship wasn’t great you can feel a bit odd when your ex moves on, I felt a bit like “woah this is weird” when my ex had a kid after we’d been together for 7 years but I didn’t bloody bawl about it - especially not if he was meant to be a narc and abuser. Wtaf is going on with this storyline?! Eastenders writers couldn’t make this up!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.