This Single Mamma #9 Daddy’s wedding is all about me, Even though I stink of cat pee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair is too long and heavy to stay in pin curls what did she expect? It’s common sense 🤦‍♀️ If she wanted pin curls she should have cut it to her shoulders 🤦‍♀️ or why did she not do a trial run first?

Reactions: 11
Sorry I just don’t think the orange is good on her, cuts her in half and makes her look plumper.
Obviously her huns will disagree, she could be covered in tit and they’d say “slay queen yaaaasss”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She looks like she’s been tangoed 😂😂

Jesus that cleavage looks like leather, I’m 45 and mine looks like baby skin compared to that 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her hair is too long and heavy to stay in pin curls what did she expect? It’s common sense 🤦‍♀️ If she wanted pin curls she should have cut it to her shoulders 🤦‍♀️ or why did she not do a trial run first?
Why didn't her mother do it for her this morning as she's a hairdresser?

Reactions: 5
Her case is too full of Whiteclaw for when the bar closes to fit straighteners or tongs in there

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You know what I find the strangest thing about the whole wedding palaver…,,, she never ever mentions the bride 👰‍♀️ Never compliments her, talks about the wedding dress, flowers - nothing!
Surely the bride/stepmum was having her hair done in her hotel room this morning? Why couldn’t she borrow some rollers or tongs?

Reactions: 19
You know what I find the strangest thing about the whole wedding palaver…,,, she never ever mentions the bride 👰‍♀️ Never compliments her, talks about the wedding dress, flowers - nothing!
Surely the bride/stepmum was having her hair done in her hotel room this morning? Why couldn’t she borrow some rollers or tongs?
Not mentioned her once...other than to say shebwas going to her room this morning!!🤔🤔

Reactions: 7
Probably hates Aimee and wants to spend as little time with her as possible.
The woman is insufferable.

Reactions: 12
Was just about to say the same, not one mention about the bride, no saying how lovely she looked, or how her dad looked - it’s all about old cat piss isn’t it?! she needs to shut the fudge up, cover up and feck off!,,

Reactions: 12
Why do companies give her stuff to sell for beauty when she’s clearly so incapable of looking presentable after all the effort she went to? And why do people ask her for advice. Honestly she’s about as inept at doing stuff as I was as a teen - fake tan disasters/bad hair/makeup etc. she could’ve put her hair in a pony and wrapped a piece around the bobble with a couple of loose wispy bits round her face for God sake, it would’ve looked nice with the dress!

Also, I have a MASSIVE amount of second hand embarrassment she has gone to the hotel room to not only get changed but film a transition too. I’m actually mortified. I’d be too embarrassed to do things like that for fear of the bride hearing/seeing.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.