This Single Mamma #9 Daddy’s wedding is all about me, Even though I stink of cat pee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, I’m not de-railing (well I am but forgive me) but I just went over to Jo’s forum and I don’t like it at all. The first page was bitchy & people condemning people speaking about abortion publicly as though it’s a taboo so I’m afraid I will have to stay in the dark on that one and remain a troll and a birds nest brigader 🥰.
I did the same and came away....to sensitive and personal a subject....so came straight back here🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No he drips feeds her cash, it’s not a lump sum. I genuinely don’t think he realised how much it was. But it’s causing a lot of friction now. Ex’s new partner is sick of Aimless pulling the woe is me single mum card when the reality is she’s well financed, has regular help and doesn’t do anything with Harper. She turns up to her dads in a right state.
I would never ask you, but I’d love to know how you get all this info 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
We’ve had no morning video yet. I reckon she’ll be having a bad mental health day while she scrabbles around trying to do some damage control. No doubt you’re reading here Aimless and wondering who’s chatting tit about you.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ooooo get this, she’s taking the kid out for the day, now tell me she doesn’t read here??
still got the pity voice on too - sad witch

Windmill Animal farm and old Shirl is going too - anyone local want to go spot them??? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Someone I’m in a group with knows a couple of family members. Aimee thinks she knows where the info is coming from but she’s wrong. She has no idea.
Haha I don't know why but this has made me so happy!

She thinks she's so bloody smart but she doesn't have a clue

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well blow me down with a feather, she’s taking Harper out for the day at long last! Why does her mum have to go everywhere with her, why can’t she take Harper anywhere on her own? Probably because tw@t hat will be paying! I live local to windmill farm I might go today 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well blow me down with a feather, she’s taking Harper out for the day at long last! Why does her mum have to go everywhere with her, why can’t she take Harper anywhere on her own? Probably because tw@t hat will be paying! I live local to windmill farm I might go today 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Probably because she can't look after Harper alone!!

Reactions: 6
Ooooo get this, she’s taking the kid out for the day, now tell me she doesn’t read here??
still got the pity voice on too - sad witch

Windmill Animal farm and old Shirl is going too - anyone local want to go spot them??? 🤣🤣
Be able spot them a mile off..shirl with her twit hat on and aimless' big gob🤣
She's probs gutted she's having to move her lazy arse and get dressed!!
Does she not have a a shower or very least a wash before starts getting ready...she looks so grubby🤢🤢
And those bloody nails dropping off one by one again🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do it, do it, do it and report back to us!!!!😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she's admitted that her ex was happy with the other girl, he fucked up by cheating on her, she dumped him, aimless was the rebound he ended up stuck with and probably bullied into marrying (men are dicks I'm not saying he's totally innocent) they had a horrible relationship, then split up and he got back with his one true love. But aimless can't leave it and has to air dirty laundry that doesn't belong to her!! She's so spiteful she didn't need to tell anyone that! She's deffo out to make him look like a villain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.