This Single Mamma #9 Daddy’s wedding is all about me, Even though I stink of cat pee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't someone say on here before that the ex has to watch what he says in fear of upsetting her. She is the type to keep him from his daughter so he can't take the action against her that he would like to
Yeah...I remember that 😢

Oh wow she really is bitter. She was so happy to be divorced 2 years ago and it’s only now she’s sad because he’s getting married again. Did she expect he’d run back to her? Anyone with half a brain cell wouldn’t dare
Bitter and twisted! bunny boiler material!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Didn't someone say on here before that the ex has to watch what he says in fear of upsetting her. She is the type to keep him from his daughter so he can't take the action against her that he would like to
Yeah and I bet if she did keep Harper from him she would blame it on him and say she’s a struggling single mom with no help.

Reactions: 7
My husband was previously married to a narcissist. Has a child with said woman. When we got engaged (after 4 years of dating) the ex went mental. Loads of gaming playing with the child, goalposts being moved around our legal custody, calling a meeting (first one ever since the separation) to try and manipulate and guilt my husband. She asked for the divorce. Her.

aimless is a carbon copy. Sad, lonely, bitter and broken. GET A LIFE. Stop being co-dependent on your kid. Go to therapy. Fix yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m not sure what to make of that. Sad because he gets to move on, as in an injustice? She moved on too….
Oh the injustice of him moving on! Eat some 🍌 and pull yourself together girlfriend. At least Harper gets to go to another wedding (more dresses) and she gets a new stepmum. Winner.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh the injustice of him moving on! Eat some 🍌 and pull yourself together girlfriend. At least Harper gets to go to another wedding (more dresses) and she gets a new stepmum. Winner.
I cannot wait for his wedding, she won’t be able to go, and it’ll piss her off. Especially if Harper is bridesmaid, I hope she doesn’t say things to Harper so she ruins it, and Harper gets upset and won’t want to be a bridesmaid, because I wouldn’t put it past aimless to get Harper not to go.
Because she’s a fkn twisted cow.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Blimey I’ve only been away a few days and it’s been busy on here. Catching up with Aimless now and wow 😯

-Shirl is an attention seeker like her daughter and gives me the ick.
-Harper attempting to eat an Oreo with a vacant look on her face was alarming. Has she eaten before?
-More companies gifting tit to Aimless, add them to my list of ‘don’t buy from’
-Aimless super bitter about the ex 😂
-Beggy Mitchell wanting a new hoover. Why? She’s a scruffy mare anyway. Noticed more attempts at cleaning 😂
-The sad face cleaning video was just everything 😂

Anyone else reckon Ameliap1980 is Aimless in disguise? She’s responded to her in the same way she talks. It’s weird.

• Heart
Blimey I’ve only been away a few days and it’s been busy on here. Catching up with Aimless now and wow 😯

-Shirl is an attention seeker like her daughter and gives me the ick.
-Harper attempting to eat an Oreo with a vacant look on her face was alarming. Has she eaten before?
-More companies gifting tit to Aimless, add them to my list of ‘don’t buy from’
-Aimless super bitter about the ex 😂
-Beggy Mitchell wanting a new hoover. Why? She’s a scruffy mare anyway. Noticed more attempts at cleaning 😂
-The sad face cleaning video was just everything 😂

Anyone else reckon Ameliap1980 is Aimless in disguise? She’s responded to her in the same way she talks. It’s weird.
Yes!! Im glad someone else noticed this about "Ameliap" It was like Aimless was having a conversation with herself 🤔

Reactions: 6
“Anyone else reckon Ameliap1980 is Aimless in disguise? She’s responded to her in the same way” - definitely old Aimless chatting tit to herself - the Ameliap one has next to no followers and followers next to no one , plus no photo - needs to try a bit harder does old skanky pants!!

“Anyone else reckon Ameliap1980 is Aimless in disguise? She’s responded to her in the same way” - definitely old Aimless chatting tit to herself - the Ameliap one has next to no followers and followers next to no one , plus no photo - needs to try a bit harder does old skanky pants!!
Looks like a few of us thought exactly the same. It was so bizarre (and so obvious!!) 🙄🤔

Shirl looks quite yellow in that TT earlier, she is deffo half cut!

As another person divorced from a narcissist, her behaviour shows she is not the abused but the abuser!

I find her behaviour odd around the old sloshpot shirl too, she seems quite submissive in her company. The apple definitely didn’t fall too far from the tree with aimless.

As someone pointed out earlier, Harper’s staring is something I notice too, my child has ASD and has “absences” like that, which are a very common trait in autism. I see a few other signs also, I hope for the little girls sake she asks the doctor to look into a referral.

• Heart
Could you get a screenshot if possible please incase she deletes it

Reactions: 4
I was just going to say , she's going to start mucking him about saying Harper doesn't want to go/isn't well..then telling Harper daddy can't /doesn't want to have her to try and turn Harper against him too!

She's a nasty little witch she really is

Could you get a screenshot if possible please incase she deletes it
Couldn't sleep so I've kept a few screen shots!!
It's a long conversation..her own little agony aunt I'd amelia🤣she daughter she may delete the video..but if she doesn't, I'm sure that conversation will not be deleted🤣🤣they've so "much in common"🙈

• Heart
Oh my days, that person is definitely her, she’s communicating with herself.
Anyone else she never does a return comment more than once.
fkn stupid mare.

• Wow
That video of her crying into her frying pan has got to be the best one yet. Imagine actually being upset about something and thinking hang on let me set up my phone and ring light and put some rubber gloves on. She is not normal!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I cannot wait for his wedding, she won’t be able to go, and it’ll piss her off. Especially if Harper is bridesmaid, I hope she doesn’t say things to Harper so she ruins it, and Harper gets upset and won’t want to be a bridesmaid, because I wouldn’t put it past aimless to get Harper not to go.
Because she’s a fkn twisted cow.
Don't think she would let Harper go let alone be a bridesmaid she the sort of person to go well she can go if I can come

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s with that last TikTok?
I’ve had a failed marriage in my early twenties and it did feel weird when he moved on before me, but I just sucked it up and got on with it.
he became someone else problem.
i can see in a way why she’d feel the way she does, especially if the abuse she reckoned happened, did actually happen, but she loses all creditability when she decided to stick a camera in her face to record herself crying whilst washing the pots 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.