This Single Mamma #9 Daddy’s wedding is all about me, Even though I stink of cat pee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh really?! I’ve seen a few of her videos and like her! I don’t see much though tbf.
Sometimes she annoys me. But on the whole I kind of like her, yes she’s a bit of a beggy, but I genuinely think she tries to be a good person. But, who knows, tomorrow I might dislike her again 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s mentioned a few times about going through some tit recently and I have the scoop. As you now know, there’s a link between ex’s mum and new stepmum. Well, as you know, women talk! And it seems Aimee’s little manipulation of her ex and her dad financially have now back fired. She was playing hard up to Daddy making out the ex wasn’t providing for Harper. Truth is he is, more than enough. She’d plead poverty to them both then waste money on tit and takeaways instead of providing for Harper properly. She pays for nothing! Not school shoes, nothing. The families are sick to death of it and now daddy has been informed and she’s being cut off lol.

Oh and Shirl is well known for being exactly the same. Tapping fellas for money. Aimee’s dad has always been a soft touch. But there’s a new sheriff in town and she’s cracking down 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Sometimes she annoys me. But on the whole I kind of like her, yes she’s a bit of a beggy, but I genuinely think she tries to be a good person. But, who knows, tomorrow I might dislike her again 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She has a thread here...read it and see what you think!

Reactions: 7
she sent her child to school with no breakfast because he wouldn’t eat the cold fish fingers that he wouldn’t eat the night before. That’s the main one that sticks out but generally she does anything she can not to spend time with her kids. I’d suggest a quick look at her thread lol

She’s mentioned a few times about going through some tit recently and I have the scoop. As you now know, there’s a link between ex’s mum and new stepmum. Well, as you know, women talk! And it seems Aimee’s little manipulation of her ex and her dad financially have now back fired. She was playing hard up to Daddy making out the ex wasn’t providing for Harper. Truth is he is, more than enough. She’d plead poverty to them both then waste money on tit and takeaways instead of providing for Harper properly. She pays for nothing! Not school shoes, nothing. The families are sick to death of it and now daddy has been informed and she’s being cut off lol.

Oh and Shirl is well known for being exactly the same. Tapping fellas for money. Aimee’s dad has always been a soft touch. But there’s a new sheriff in town and she’s cracking down 😂
so the tears over her ex getting married are actually tears because she’s got to finance herself now lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Wow!! Be interesting to see how this pans out! Do you know how much her dad gives her? Does she get money off him each month?

We'll soon see how many Home Bargains and M&S hauls we get now 🤣🤣 it honestly doesn't surprise me, the pair of them clearly like to spend money. Shame they don't earn it!! I reckon Shirley is on the make and claims disability or something. Something isn't right there!

Reactions: 9
We'll soon see how many Home Bargains and M&S hauls we get now 🤣🤣 it honestly doesn't surprise me, the pair of them clearly like to spend money. Shame they don't earn it!! I reckon Shirley is on the make and claims disability or something. Something isn't right there!
Aye something Def not right, she's with them a lot for a working hairdresser!!

Prob does a couple clients a week ,cash in hand and claims something!

Reactions: 6

And the plot thickens xx

The video with aimless and Shirl where she picks up the bottle of hair mask trying to look professional cos she’s a hairdresser and says “and the hair mask, it’s not just a conditioner…it’s a…hair mask” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The video with aimless and Shirl where she picks up the bottle of hair mask trying to look professional cos she’s a hairdresser and says “and the hair mask, it’s not just a conditioner…it’s a…hair mask” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She’s looked as drunk as a skunk on that shitok 😂

That made me laugh out loud...my 5 year old would know the difference...yet Aims was so impressed with Mummy!

Pair of arseholes

• Haha
More fool anyone who lets Shirley near their hair, she looks drunk most of the time

Aye something Def not right, she's with them a lot for a working hairdresser!!

Prob does a couple clients a week ,cash in hand and claims something!
Probably giving blokes a hand shandy rather than a trim. Judging from what she does to aimless, she's no hairdresser that's for sure 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why should her ex husband tell aimless he’s getting married for got nothing to do with her …be nice surprise for harper to hear it from her dad tbh.. she can’t be that bother she moved someone in after they spilt up

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You just know we’ll get a haul when she’s read this just to stick two fingers up at us🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.