This Single Mamma #9 Daddy’s wedding is all about me, Even though I stink of cat pee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why didn’t she just do another video about the bag!! If I was the brand I would Be so pissed!! Absolutely useless

Reactions: 6
Nothing to do???? It’s summer holidays. Aimee you lazy bleeping creature, get off your expanding backside, and take your daughter out, and I don’t mean Tesco’s or m&s I mean zoo, pool, funday, picnic. You are a absolute tit excuse for a mother.

Reactions: 10
Jesus I’ve said it before but she would sell tw@t in the hat if she could! She will sell absolutely anything! 🙄

Reactions: 8
I only watched 2 of her videos or so.. but she really grates on me.. I don't know what it is

Reactions: 5
Definitely something a drift if a child is in constant need of headphones and the tablet - plain as day she needed them at the night do of her grandads wedding even though there were other kids to play with and she was supposedly dancing all night too - plus more fizzy drinks, poor kid
I also noticed on her boring vlog, she was filming in the morning, harper was lying in bed with a fruit shoot! First thing in the morning. That’s terrible I think!

Reactions: 8
I have not read back really, I liked the dress but sick of seeing it now. Why oh why did she not get a makeup artist and hairdresser to come to the Hotel, its what we done and so worth it. Did her Mum go to the wedding also?
Bloody hell!!!!!
I thought she was known by the first one...so she's no using her dad's and ex husband' name?🤣🤣🤔🤔🤔
twit hat name completely different but.she could have had another marriage i guess at.some point, even though she's single now...unless hooked up on tinder by now?🤔🙈🙈

Isn’t she going to wales this weekend? Guessing she’s going with shirl, does she ever go anywhere without her.

Reactions: 5
Not gonna say too much, but I was at there at the weekend and, well, just wow!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
You can't leave us hanging, you need to tell us more tell us more! What did Aimless do to ruin the wedding? 🤣
I’ve got to be careful as I wasn’t a guest (if you know what I mean) but I couldn’t not comment. I’d say 95% of the so called “trolling” she gets is justified. She gives off a bad vibe.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve got to be careful as I wasn’t a guest (if you know what I mean) but I couldn’t not comment. I’d say 95% of the so called “trolling” she gets is justified. She gives off a bad vibe.
I get what you mean. I’m sure here is a safe haven

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I bet she spoke to the staff like tit 😉 and behaved like a complete diva. Probably showed off at the reception. I bet she was drunk off her face too. Do you think Harper has any conditions or is it down to Aimless and her horrific parenting?

Reactions: 7
Did she get mistaken for a drag act? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It wasn't Harper...bets it was Aimless!!
Was just going to say this. Bet she’s done it for “content” and to be “relatable” but it’s not relatable really is it? If either of my children 5&7 painted the windows I’d go mental 😂🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.