This Single Mamma #9 Daddy’s wedding is all about me, Even though I stink of cat pee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are people finding old pics and seeing the new step mum is friends with them?? I’m definitely looking at the right profile!

Reactions: 2
How are people finding old pics and seeing the new step mum is friends with them?? I’m definitely looking at the right profile!
Looking at his mum....and her photo's ...Step mum has commented on lot of her photos I believe🙈

Reactions: 5
Type his name and some posts with aimless comes up to

Randy pims the drink

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just go on instagram and look at the wedding posts she's put up. She has shared this info herself. Her exes surname begins with P

Reactions: 3
I’m a lurker on this thread, this woman is crackers! Have gone and had a nosey on her Facebook and she’s got pictures of her daughter ill in a hospital bed?! What kind of Mum does that?! Anyone can see it. Harper’s got a blankie in her mouth and in another picture she’s put up with her ill on the sofa. The tablet/headphones are also present. Poor wee mite. She needs some protection and nurturing, not flashed all over the internet for people like me to comment on.

Reactions: 13
So let me get this straight.

The ex hubby is happily newly engaged to a stunning woman aaaaaand Aimless is videoing herself with a Barbie hairband in showing off her Percy Pigs……cool 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So let me get this straight.

The ex hubby is happily newly engaged to a stunning woman aaaaaand Aimless is videoing herself with a Barbie hairband in showing off her Percy Pigs……cool 🤣🤣
After crying into her rubber gloves, then "talking to herself about her woes" for the whole of tik tok to see.....she needs help!!

I’m a lurker on this thread, this woman is crackers! Have gone and had a nosey on her Facebook and she’s got pictures of her daughter ill in a hospital bed?! What kind of Mum does that?! Anyone can see it. Harper’s got a blankie in her mouth and in another picture she’s put up with her ill on the sofa. The tablet/headphones are also present. Poor wee mite. She needs some protection and nurturing, not flashed all over the internet for people like me to comment on.
The ones of her and her mum and sister "posing" at her nan's funeral tipped me right over the edge.....😱

Reactions: 9
I wonder what her ex thinks of all this stupidity on TikTok, her wallowing in marigolds and a pink t shirt. Wtf does his new fiancé think? Seeing her all pining and sad for him.
Personally I think she doesn’t give a tit about him, it’s just she can’t believe he’s just got on with it and living his best life.
I didn’t notice that when she said I’ll just carry on looking after my child multitasking, she looked really bitter.

Strap yourself in. Nice to see you over here from Dingle's thread 😀 Our Aimless is a terrible mother. That's all in a days work for her. She's an absolute cow, I think her ex re-marrying could give her a breakdown

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder what her ex thinks of all this stupidity on TikTok, her wallowing in marigolds and a pink t shirt. Wtf does his new fiancé think? Seeing her all pining and sad for him.
Personally I think she doesn’t give a tit about him, it’s just she can’t believe he’s just got on with it and living his best life.
I didn’t notice that when she said I’ll just carry on looking after my child multitasking, she looked really bitter.
digressing a bit here...but the last chap she was with...you know the one...the "narcissist" ( her words) is also looking happy with someone else too by looks of it....he moved in, but didn't hang around long!!!
Looks very much like the ex husband too....I'm sorry but..I think she needs to.take along hard look at herself and get some real help!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Strap yourself in. Nice to see you over here from Dingle's thread 😀 Our Aimless is a terrible mother. That's all in a days work for her. She's an absolute cow, I think her ex re-marrying could give her a breakdown
Funnily enough, my 4 year old told me yesterday on a FaceTime call her Dad is getting married. We were in a toxic relationship so I’m bloody chuffed he’s going to be legally and contractually someone else’s problem 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I couldn’t believe those pictures either

• Sad
The ex clearly doesn’t speak to Aimee. He will know better than to engage with her. It will be too dangerous for him. She could accuse him of saying and doing anything.
I bet they communicate through old Shirley, that’s why she knew about the wedding first.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.