This Single Mamma #9 Daddy’s wedding is all about me, Even though I stink of cat pee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has wrote on her video about the amount of saves on her video's with harper in them, let's see what she does 🤔 hopefully she may realise how sick this is and not include her from now on in any video she makes
I just saw that. Hope she takes notice. Probably will just delete it, doesn’t apply to aimless, she’s above being advised.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The video where she is trying to be relatable as per and she said " is anyone else cleaning their kids room and in half hour it's trashed again" she has one child who is 7 and shouldn't be trashing her room and if she does amiee needs to make her clean up herself. How would she cope with multiple children off of school and stuck inside! She seems to baby Harper I have seen it with my own friends they don't want their kid to grow up so keep them as young and as needy as poss and holds them back.

Reactions: 11
THE FACT a bunch of stranger care more about her daughters development and wellbeing says it all really.

Reactions: 10
Is she not absolutely EMBARRASSED?! Considering she was meithering on about DV and Women’s Aid. There you go Aimless, that’s the real world right there.

Is she not absolutely EMBARRASSED?! Considering she was meithering on about DV and Women’s Aid. There you go Aimless, that’s the real world right there.
Ofc Aimless wasn’t the person responding asking if they are ok

She’s more bothered about people leaving her negative comments whilst some people can’t even show their face on social media out of fear for their lives. Some perspective there. She should be ashamed of her self victimisation.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Thank you!!! I've said from the start that dress was TOO SMALL for aimless and her tits shouldn't have been hanging out of it!
Exactly....looks completely different on that photo!!!! Was way too.small for her!!!🤣

Reactions: 5
What possesses grown woman to watch people online and decide they love them and ‘wish we could be besties’. These people must not leave the house. Getting obsessed over crackpots like Aimless. And also to not have the self awareness that Aimless would run a mile than be friends in real life with them.

Reactions: 9
She is vile some influencers actually help their supporters but not her, all she wants is their money she's aware of the DV comments but chooses to ignore what bleeping good is she

Reactions: 6
Yet can respond to the slightest bit of criticism 🤔 I thought her account was all about being a voice for women 🤣🤣🤣 nah... voice for WOMAN I.e HERSELF. Stupid ignorant witch

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What possesses grown woman to watch people online and decide they love them and ‘wish we could be besties’. These people must not leave the house. Getting obsessed over crackpots like Aimless. And also to not have the self awareness that Aimless would run a mile than be friends in real life with them.
It's pure cringe. Her bumhole must be constantly tingling with the amount of rimming in the comments 🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have tried uploading this video but it won’t let me , so screenshot it in the hope Aimee sees it and looks it up on tik tok
It’s sickening what people are doing
She needs to remove her daughter from her social media
I am going to post it on Charlotte Louise Taylor’s thread as well as she is doing it to all three of her kids
This is one of my biggest peeves. That noturbasicmamma threw a pizza party for strangers to meet her 10 year old daughter for her music carreerr type thing. There people fighting against these monsters every day and she invites strangers to come meet her. Also the Scottish couple Cole n Abbie who posted a pic of their youngest baby naked on bottom half being dipped in a stream in a public place. What's the use on fighting to save kids when their parents do not give 1 f**k. It actually upsets me as I have seen 1st hand what these perverts and an do with these images. Also gives the access to locations of fhese kids. I'm so scared of kids in today's world when the parents cant even protect them. Sorry for the rant but it's a topic close to my heart ♥

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
How funny that the only videos of aimless that come up on my page are the ones of her flogging stuff. Or the ones she's bought likes on that are in the thousands. That proves she's buying followers and paying to promote herself! Her basic videos with no agenda or free stuff, I have to go looking for

• Haha
Proper pissing me off....she can't even get bloody dressed to show the stuff off....that bloody brown dressing gown 🤢😕😡
She's the person who gives "home workers" a bad rep for being lazy!

Even the days I work from home I get showered,dressed and look half decent. She's clearly just got out of bed and working, she must bleeping stink!

Oh piss off Aimless why not just do what the majority of people do, Google hoovers and look at reviews. Defo hoping for a gift there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.