This Single Mamma #9 Daddy’s wedding is all about me, Even though I stink of cat pee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are funny fuckers. I do find myself laughing out loud to myself most days.

I bet Carol loves to settle down with Tattle before bed. Hi Carol! We've got your back babes!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So even the gifted food mentions her dad but not carol!! It was a wedding of 2 people or are they forgetting that?! It is driving me potty!! I really used to like her but now she makes my sh*t itch!!
it’s a shame she hasn’t been gifted washing powder to wash the dirty dressing gown that still has toothpaste on!
Also was any more mentioned about the woman that moved in next door that she used to hate when she was younger? I wish she was in here to dish the dirt.
I thought the same about not mentioning the step mum in the note. But she never actually showed the note so I reckon it did mention the step mum but aimless purposely left her out when reading it

Reactions: 6
Well all those cakes will be gone tonight by Percilla Pig 🐷 She will have an splendid appetite, probably all be eaten after a massive takeaway again enough to feed her street! Harper won’t see those cakes for dust!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New thread suggestion: -

The SingleMama 10 # The ex is getting a new wife, Aimless is still living a fantasy life.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion: Thissinglemama #10 Jealousy is a disease, get well soon Aimless 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Scoffs those treats she does out for a freebie

Reactions: 5
👋🏼 Aimless, just a question for you, were you born a jealous spoilt brat or did it just come naturally to you?
oh and in case you hadn’t noticed, your dad does not belong to you now, he has a wife, I believe she’s called Carole and has actually been in his life a while, so I suggest you get used to the idea and actually acknowledge the poor woman.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Well all those cakes will be gone tonight by Percilla Pig 🐷 She will have an splendid appetite, probably all be eaten after a massive taway again enough to feed her street! Harper won’t see those cakes for dust!

Well all those cakes will be gone tonight by Percilla Pig 🐷 She will have an splendid appetite, probably all be eaten after a massive takeaway again enough to feed her street! Harper won’t see those cakes for dust!
Yes..waiting for the next tit tok..I've been working all day and harper's not here so I'm gonna have ANOTHER duck off,big take away cos too tired to cook, "and not feeling my best" 🤣🤣

Thread suggestion: Thissinglemama #10 Jealousy is a disease, get well soon Aimless 😘
Love it🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New thread suggestion:

The SingleMama 10 #
Spycee ryce, KFC,the ex is getting wed, woe is me

New thread suggestion:

The SingleMama 10 #
Spycee ryce, KFC,the ex is getting wed, woe is me
tit I know but had to give it a go🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve been thinking about this for a while (I’m too invested). I think Aimless has a little more than just alcohol when she parties. Hence the three day ‘come down’ of emotions post dad wedding. The puffy face and rough look adds to it too. I’ve seen in many times in my partying days.

I’ve been thinking about this for a while (I’m too invested). I think Aimless has a little more than just alcohol when she parties. Hence the three day ‘come down’ of emotions post dad wedding. The puffy face and rough look adds to it too. I’ve seen in many times in my partying days.
Definitely when she worked in a nightclub and when she was thinner by the look of her. It honestly wouldn't surprise me, no wonder she's screwed in the head. It probably triggered her bad "mental health" in the first place

Definitely when she worked in a nightclub and when she was thinner by the look of her. It honestly wouldn't surprise me, no wonder she's screwed in the head. It probably triggered her bad "mental health" in the first place
Cured by bananas though. 🤣

• Haha
First thing she’s eaten today?? Mmm I think aimless has been reading today’s posts.
Aimless you tell some right Percy pigs don’t you, 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.