This Single Mamma #9 Daddy’s wedding is all about me, Even though I stink of cat pee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Incase you missed it...It's the wedding day!

Thanks to @hereforthecapri for the thread title!

Quick recap ...it's finally the day of the wedding, we've heard all about this for so long...imagine it , the nails,the hair ,the dress....well love you need to do more than imagine it as you look a mess!

Brainless Aims spent all daddy's money this week on shopping hauls and still looks like a dog's dinner today!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Incase you missed it...It's the wedding day!

Thanks to @hereforthecapri for the thread title!

Quick recap ...it's finally the day of the wedding, we've heard all about this for so long...imagine it , the nails,the hair ,the dress....well love you need to do more than imagine it as you look a mess!

Brainless Aims spent all daddy's money this week on shopping hauls and still looks like a dog's dinner today!
Thanks for that and the title also @hereforthecapri thread 9 ...... says a lot🤣🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but both their hairs makes them just look so scruffy. She could of done a nice plait or bun in Harpers hair. Aimee looks like she’s made no effort at all apart from putting make up on. Her hair is like that when she’s doing house work or when she’s just climbed out of bed or rushing around Tesco incase she has a panic attack. Come on make some effort

Reactions: 18
She looks a complete show. Until she does something with that hair, nothing will look nice. Her make up is also too heavy. Harper looks cute, but she should of brushed her hair, put it in a lovely little plait so it wouldn’t get in her face later on.

Reactions: 10
She looks a complete show. Until she does something with that hair, nothing will look nice. Her make up is also too heavy. Harper looks cute, but she should of brushed her hair, put it in a lovely little plait so it wouldn’t get in her face later on.
Harper really looks excited....why could she not of made a fuss of her and let her go to hairdresser to get her hair done nicely and make her feel like a little princess

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thought I got banned I had a panic attack lol
Don't worry Aimless is busy today..so she can't get her Tik Tok management to get in touch with tattle and get us all banned!!

Let's keep busy on this thread today to make her raging trying to catch up tomorrow when she's rough as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She really has shown Harper up. A special occasion and she sent her looking a mess as usual. Bad enough she wants to look a scruffy mess herself but she couldn’t had Harper’s hair done or even just brushed it. Something weird with the sash too and the socks….the socks!!! Thankfully Harper is blissfully unaware as always.

Reactions: 14
I wonder if she’ll go live later when she’s pissed and have a rant at us trolls 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aims hair would be better half up and the rest curled and poor Harper’s socks looked bloody ridiculous

Reactions: 12
duck my life, state of her :oops: She's been going on for weeks about this bastard wedding and she rocks up looking like a really bad drag act:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don't worry Aimless is busy today..so she can't get her Tik Tok management to get in touch with tattle and get us all banned!!

Let's keep busy on this thread today to make her raging trying to catch up tomorrow when she's rough as duck
Aimless when trying to keep up with this lot..sort yourself out Aimless and we woukd have nothing to talk about queen 😍

I wonder if she’ll go live later when she’s pissed and have a rant at us trolls 😂
Probably cos she dying to show off her TB orange frock😍🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Lol my phone kept saying error phew haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
duck my life, state of her :oops: She's been going on for weeks about this bastard wedding and she rocks up looking like a really bad drag act:LOL:
Blackpool rock dress and tit hair as always..God knows why she went hairdresser..the daft cow!!!!🙄
And can't even sort her child's socks out...never mind do her hair for her....boils my piss😡

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wee Harper looks a right tink with the scabby hair & socks pulled up to her knickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wasn’t expecting her to look amazing but I did think she’d look a lot better than she does! She seems to have gone on about all the effort she made but it looks like she’s made none!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.