Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clementine

VIP Member
Don’t know about you lot but if I’ve got no appetite but need to eat, I’ll have a bit of toast? Not order half of KFC’s menu.

Reactions: 15

ginge2804

VIP Member
Get this...when my mum remarried (around 30 years ago now) my dad came, along with his new wife and my new half sibling. Also my new stepdads ex wife and her husband and his ex wife and her husband.....🤣🤣🤣
i know a few people who have had ex’s at their wedding, and I think it’s great! However; I imagine her mum is the same as her if not worse, in which case I bet the new wife can’t stand her 🤣

• Haha

Curlywurly82

VIP Member
I don't think there's any danger of our aimless not eating that 😄 she's full of shit

She probably has a freezer rammed with food she just can't be arsed..she literally has an air fryer on the floor! The easiest Kitchen gadget in the world
You just know as soon as the camera stopped she stuck her head right in the big tub of chicken like she was a horse with a nose bag!!

• Haha

Curlywurly82

VIP Member
I'm sorry but what the fuck are the modelling photos about...she has her posing like she's 17 not 7 !! Poor child ...take her off social media you knob.

• Sad

Spanor511

VIP Member
When Aimee says a bad mental health day, it just means she hasn’t got her own way over something and is having a tantrum.

• Heart

Curlywurly82

VIP Member
They've got a lot in common, particularly how many lies they tell and how they live in a fake fantasy bullshit world, both have no clue how to clean or cook...neglecting their kid 😄
She would take it as a compliment being called Mrs Hinch...most normal folk would be horrified

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Popsicled

VIP Member
When she said her dad came up to their room to say good night - what’s the betthing she’d stormed out of the night do in a rage cos no one was talking or looking at her so her dad had to come to the room to check on her???

• Heart

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
She’s so narcissistic, she can’t believe he’s truly moved on.
And there she is, wearing Disney and eating off Percy pig crockery.

• Haha

thequietone

Chatty Member
She really has shown Harper up. A special occasion and she sent her looking a mess as usual. Bad enough she wants to look a scruffy mess herself but she couldn’t had Harper’s hair done or even just brushed it. Something weird with the sash too and the socks….the socks!!! Thankfully Harper is blissfully unaware as always.

Nosey Rosie 69

VIP Member
I’m not sure what to make of that. Sad because he gets to move on, as in an injustice? She moved on too….
Oh the injustice of him moving on! Eat some 🍌 and pull yourself together girlfriend. At least Harper gets to go to another wedding (more dresses) and she gets a new stepmum. Winner.

• Haha

Womblewoo

VIP Member
She will be crying tomorrow with her so called mental health! That people have upset her about her hair and Harpers socks 🙄 and ruined her day. Surely looking like that she expected people to comment on where her CURLS were. She’s gutted it’s all gone disastrously wrong 🤣 Well if you had about 20 inches of that hair the curls might have bloody stayed in! Daft cow!

• Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣 crow-bar!!! Love it!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aimless is definitely talking to herself here🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. The account doesn’t even follow her 🤣🤣🤣😄😄

And aimless would not go that deep into conversation with a faceless account 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She is clearly talking to herself....not a chance in hell she would, as you say get so deep into conversation with some randomer who doesn't even follow you...she's just weird, like dangerous, psycho weird...that conversation went on for ages!!🙄

Hope these come out in order lol.
Aimless....when you read all these comments about you talking to yourself I think you need to touch base with your mental health nurse you say you have...cos this is very worrying behaviour🙄

• Wow

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Wonder if the delivery guy walked straight in with tonight’s tea? Maybe he stayed to help her eat it seeing as she “has no appetite “ yet still ordered enough to feed a family of 4 - greedy bitch!,
Or does she invite the neighbour she hated a few weeks ago round to share it with? Or the leftover are stored under old Shirls hat?
He probably goes there to deliver food that often he felt like he had arrived home!

• Haha

Lassie21

VIP Member
Ive been catching up....oh my there is a lot! 🤣🤣. My 2 pennies worth...I'm the minorty but I liked her dress (minus the boobs flashing) and I think if she had of had hair up it would have been much better, her hair is a state like there is no two ways about it, she needs it cut up to her shoulders for a start!!
I also liked Harpers wee dress (lets not talk about sock gate) but Aimee should have done something pretty with her hair as well but she was so pretty in her wee dress.
The eye make up for a wedding was way ott and her lashes were near touching her forehead, each to their own but way too much in my opinion and she didn't look any different to the slap she puts on going to Tescos but yet spent way over £100 on make up!?!
The orange dress was woeful in my opinion and I don't understand why she had to change anyway, she was really just a guest?? and to film another transition, cringe!!!
I agree with everyone she never said how lovely the bride looked etc she maybe will when one of her daily vlogs comes up, oh yes Id say she was filming away for the queens to watch later!🙄
Yes she is hungover but again moaning about sore eyes, give it a rest again love!
I wouldn't like to think she is driving home for a while yet because she was still half drunk this morning I think so she would need to be careful!
My opinion, if you have read all of that girls fair play to ya 🤣

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I think she IS luna, anyone else would be blocked instantly!!

I truly believe she played a game with her Ex and lost!! She was probably one of these who kicked him out every single month, till he begged to come back, over and over... and one day she ended it and he said NO MORE and never went back!

She's never got over it. I said in the first thread or two that she's still in love with him. She's one bitter bitch, she could have had it all but she blew it because she's a conceited narc!!

• Heart

Johnson1901

VIP Member
That hoover has decided it would rather die than listen to her shit any longer.

Bet that company is glad she gave them all of a minutes advertising

Doesn’t wanna fork out for a decent hoover but will quite happily send copious amounts of money on non essential shit.

• Haha