This Single Mamma #9 Daddy’s wedding is all about me, Even though I stink of cat pee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again “I’m going to try my dads wedding cake”
“I need to try the cake my dad will want to know what I think of it”
I bet your dad don’t give two shits what you think of it you’ll probably find your step mum chose the cake (although I could be wrong, my husband wasn’t really fussed and let me choose as long as it wasn’t chocolate)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't see the vlog from today and I don't know why she's had to repost her outfit of the day from this morning! Something weird going on!
Was just coming on to say the same. She must have deleted the vlog

Reactions: 5
I bet your dad don’t give two shits what you think of it you’ll probably find your step mum chose the cake (although I could be wrong, my husband wasn’t really fussed and let me choose as long as it wasn’t chocolate)
She was too busy dancing when they put it out? Do they not normally put it out with the buffet? Which we saw her scoffing!

She was probably too drunk to remember she ate it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
100% she does it on purpose. The same as she chose to be known as a Pimlott, then posted it all on her very public instagram! She's a horrid, jealous little witch

Reactions: 11
Her hair gives me Pat Sharpe vibes!
She’s definitely been bleeping about with her videos. Why delete the original ootd post and then post it again. And why delete the vlog of their day out? I didn’t see the blog for today. She’s so weird constantly deleting videos. Can only be a sign of being up to no good!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s definitely been bleeping about with her videos. Why delete the original ootd post and then post it again. And why delete the vlog of their day out? I didn’t see the blog for today. She’s so weird constantly deleting videos. Can only be a sign of being up to no good!
Yes yes yes! Fun house 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg! Yes! It’s deffo Pat Sharp hair! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shea a weird one for sure , she deleted the ones that were ok...but keeps the tit ones that cut off when she's still talking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s eating that cake like it’s poison, she’s such a bleeping selfish cow, never once has she mentioned her dads wife, or how she looked. It was their wedding not just her dads.
I bet his wife’s family fkn detest her, I would. Imagine that sitting round your table with a face like a bulldog licking piss off a thistle.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is there any need also for her to name every designer item theyre wearing🥺
Maybe she's trying to get more freebies. She's just a cnut.

In her kitchen 🤣 this is why her house is such a tit tip. I bey Harper’s room is horrific. You never see her doing any washing or ironing either
I remember the few dead mice she found that were practically decomposed just proves how often she cleans.

She hasn't washed her hair since the wedding. She must stink to high heaven.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She's being a right catty bleep over that cake! I can't believe how rude she's being. She knows exactly what she's doing/saying. She could barely muster a sound, when she normally has a fake orgasm over anything that goes near her big fat gob! She was pulling a face like it was a lump of dog tit on the fork

For someone who pretends to love her daddy so much (she loves his wallet) she sure knows how to make his life awkward

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.