Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Popper

VIP Member
Calling Rob unsociable because he is sitting on his phone...... while she sits on her phone, filming herself for strangers to watch. The irony 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
E06BAF5F-B510-4455-95A3-FD70A9E1F46F.jpeg

..... “high pressure job”........

Oh Sarah. You really are a fucking hoot. Settle down James Bond, I’m sure the MOD isn’t going to implode if old Sarah Knott doesn’t put in an order for some staples & toner....

She seriously thinks she’s something special doesn’t she?!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Greendream

She seriously needs a wake up call.
But I don’t think she can see beyond her chin. Superficial selfish dickhead.

rob and Sarah are horrific to lachlan. How they have treated him since he arrived is Truley shocking. I don’t throw the word abuse around lightly. But I genuinely think Lachlan is being emotionally abused.

- he is constantly berated and put down on social media - Sarah portrays him to have bad behaviour and rolls her eyes, always has negative things to say about him but thinks Cos she says ‘bless him’ at the end of her negativity it’s okay.This is only snippets of what we see and I think it’s bad enough. That little boy knows he is thought of as an inconvenience. We all get annoyed with our kids after a hard day but she barely sees him. I don’t understand what she finds so difficult.

- her baby gave her PTSD - constantly blaming a baby/child for a medical condition he couldn’t help is absolutely horrific. I would be more pragmatic to the situation if she admitted she suffered post natal depression and found it tough herself and took it out on Lachlan but to blame him constantly is abhorrent. I know MANY people that have had children with heart problems, reflux, allergies, chronic excema I’ve never known any mother to be so disconnected and horrible to a baby because of something medically wrong with them, most mums I know have been overcompensating with love and care because they have empathy towards their poor baby going through this. I’m not downplaying how difficult it was but she had the help and support of her parents seeing as she lived therewhich is more than most and to take your frustration and anger out on a baby and blame them for ptsd is deplorable.

- she is a part time working parent. Why is Lachlan at nursery 12 hours a day 5 days a week. This is not normal. At all. But what is even more telling of her seriously shocking relationship with her son ... she picks her daughter up from school/ has her home during school holidays etc and he is still stuck there whilst mummy and meelie have fun time. No
parent would ever do this. EVER.

- mocking his hair cut to 40k people every time she does it. No one asked to be in a pandemic l. Don’t laugh at his hair whichhe has no control over.Have some boundaries FFS - we don’tfind it remotely funny.

- the amount of times she’s shown him asleep from nursery and just plonk him in his bed. No teeth brushed. No washing. No clean clothes. No toilet. No supper. No interaction. RED FLAG.
this is disgusting. Highly highly disturbing.
what is wrong with these people. Poor poor boy.

- I think dropping 2 children off at granny and grandads for TWO WEEKS when they barely see them in the midst of a pandemic so you can flout your fanny round london is fucking sick too but hey maybe I’m too loving towards my kids. Too much empathy and consciousness maybe I’m doing it wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️

- no extra curricular activities even though Isla in the football kit does many is another sign of the clear favouritism.

I think she needs help. Serious serious help.
Lachlan isn’t getting the emotional nurture from his parents. I hope she reads this and has a think but I know she is so far gone she believes her own narrative. It’s sickening
I hope their bubbles keep breaking down and everybody self isolates many more times. It’s about time she actually looked after her children. It’s the least she deserves and also I think he needs a fucking break from nursery

- his clothes , always too small. No care for his appearance or a pride for how he looks, how is dressed, how he feels

- speech delay. He’s the oldest kid in the year. My 3 year old is way way way ahead of LachlanI can guarantee it’s cos he’s never actually spent time with his parents or they actually talk to him he doesn’t have one on one time. He just has nursery time.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Hellosies cuties.. gosh ignore my typing I’m going to fix it soon. Hahahaha..What am I like.
Lies in bed taking selfie’s with child..ignore my face it’s getting fixed later
Stand in mirror taking selfies in gym gear .. ignore my kettlebells they aren’t pink enough
Takes photos of snacks calling them kids meals.. ignore these my hello fresh is coming later.
Obsessed over Holland .. ignore my Dutch obsession am actually Scottish
I could go on ...

Ps no Scottish person would ever say gosh so pick a lane 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Georgethecat

VIP Member
Imagine people commenting online about how you favour one child over the other, time and time again. One child has just had to stay indoors for a week, no walks, no park, nothing while mama had a breakdown and complained about it. The next week you get rid of him back to childcare (woohoo) mama is happy again, then go and buy your (annoying) favoured child a £20 present for 'staying at home' and apparently don't buy the other one a thing?! What the actual! It's not like she's struggling for money. Why wouldn't she buy Lachlan a present too? He's just had to do isolation and I bet she made it clear that he was to stay out of her and golden child's way for the whole week.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

Mummyto2girls_19

Seriously Scotland isn’t your home you absolute dick!!!
everything She does is really starting to piss me off right now! I haven’t seen family in a year, I’ve stuck to guidelines & done everything I can to keep everyone safe! She left her kids in Scotland during a lockdown, been swanning about in London to get tattoos removed etc, going to baby showers etc, lying about work so she has to send her kid to school & generally not giving a flying shit about anyone but herself! She has zero like ability factor!

Reactions: 27

Greendream

being the parent & a fully grown adult, surely you would wake Lachlan up yourself, get him in the bath, get him some supper (my kid goes to nursery has tea there and has another tea with us) Lachlan doesn’t though obvs!!!!! Ask him about his day. Want to spend some time with him. No no not Sarah. She’s just said herself she literally spends 1 hour a day with him. It’s fucking ABUSIVE. Why have kids? He’s literally hooutta bed thrown into some too small clothes has breakfast lunch and dinner out the house 5 days a week.

no wonder she can just paint and online shop all day she has 2 kids and generally (pre covid/post covid) they are NEVER with their parents.

she is the actual worst insta floggerive had the misfortune of watching. What she does to poor Lachlan is hideous.The clubs and nursery she has them on so she doesn’t have to parent is shocking.

• Sad
Reactions: 26

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Ok, I wasn’t going to say this but does that colour remind anyone else of nipples?! 😳🙈
F&B should change it to Areola Pink.

• Haha
  • Sick

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Why the hell was she cracking up at Sinbad trying to find something to watch on the tv?! And lol’ing at them both wearing grey?!
It must be laugh a minute round at the Bland Mansion 🙄 They are so fun and crazy!

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
A9DFB598-44DF-4CE5-83EC-01941CB014BD.jpeg

Oh seriously what the fuck is this meant to be!!!

some dry brown rancid looking nachos with a tomato quartered and thrown on it....

In what world is that nachos?!!!!!!

What the fuck is wrong with her?? Like seriously?!!! WHAT THE FUCK?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if I put that out on the table for dinner my husband would think I was having some sort of joke with him.

• Haha
  • Sick

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
She has asked the question 'What's wrong with me?'
How long you got Sarah? Pull up a chair, this could take a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
And another cringe dancing Reel 🙈🙈😂😂😂
Or another bizzare trip to the beach on a freezing cold day where she strips down to her bikini, sits with a random platter of pastries and gets her kids to take photos of her...

How weird was that eh?!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
How irritating is Isla? Sorry but she’s such a precocious child.
On Sarah's stories last night camera was on Lachlan so Isla has to wave her hand and get her face in his way. Not Isla's fault she comes across as an unlikeable child but she does. It's Sarah's fault for making being in front of the camera the big reward in their lives. I think she'll have serious issues with Isla if she does try and have another baby. Isla won't take not being the centre of attention well at all.

Reactions: 24

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Oh poor hard done by Sarah in her £400,000 house with her 2 children and husband. How does she cope every day?

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
She doesn't mean wanting to actually live in Oman. She means living an ex pat life, kids in international school, living on a western compound. Little Britain but in the desert. She just thinks it makes her look exciting to say that kind of thing but it is very unlikely to happen. The navy are unlikely to deploy him and the whole family. When on civvy street I'm not sure what skills he or she have to offer that would make them employable in the Middle East. Even if Rob has the background or qualifications god love him he hardly has the personality to do well in an interview. Unless Oman has a shortage of grinning, hen-pecked villages idiots.

• Haha

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Is she having a fucking laugh? A night off? You've not seen the poor kid all day. It's heartbreaking enough that he comes home from a long day at his primary caregivers (yes, they are his primary caregiver) then straight to bed with no family time. But to now have a moan about him waking up.

Ungrateful bitch. She doesn't deserve to be a mother.

• Angry
  • Sad

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Omg you guys, did you know Sarah lived in the Netherlands?! 😶
View attachment 430967
Oh god give it a fucking rest Sarah you boring bastard. You lived in Holland for all of 5minutes about 15 years ago. Get over it. It’s a boring fact that no one gives a fuck about. I don’t believe for a single second that she calls Diet Coke “coke light” or any other garbage that she comes out with.

• Haha