Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Sharing about sexual assaults and Sarah Everard on stories but still finds time to do a grid post about her new jeans. How fucking shallow.
Doesn’t she realise the irony there?? She literally serves her 2 young children up on a silver platter for any predator to salivate over via her social media platforms- photos of the children in swim wear, in the bath, in swimming pool, laying in bed etc etc etc and she has the never to post ANYTHING about the kidnapping, likely sexually motived murder of a young woman for click bait....

Fuck right off.

maybe look a bit closer to home Sarah. Try protecting your CHILDREN for once in their lives instead of using them as pieces of meat to fuel your desperate pathetic need for attention and validation from strangers online

• Heart
Reactions: 21

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
As if she's given him a snack 😂 just say "hi tattle" and be done with it.

But whilst you're listening here - can you pick your child up from nursery at a reasonable time like everyone else does, so he actually gets to be part of the family?

• Heart
Reactions: 21

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I feel Rob’s suggestion of a gym seemed quite reasonable. If they put some thought into using the space sensibly to incorporate storage and a usable space to work out in, it would really work. Why shoot him down?

I don’t know what the provision from their school is like, but schools would surely prioritise phonics, literacy and maths work so she can absolutely manage her time better.
The school work should absolutely be able to be completed between the hours of 9-1.

Let’s face it, she isn’t dashing to the preschool pick up at half 3. That leaves plenty of time to do a few hours work, Isla is of an age where she can do her own thing in the same room quietly. From what she has shown L doesn’t get home until about 6!

Surely to goodness then the evening once the children are settled she can sweep up any remaining work in the evening. Decorating and things are not important compared to home learning, work and general everyday house work.
Yeah I dunno why she was so disparaging about the gym idea. Considering she likes to do her at home workouts.... surely it’s a perfectly sensible suggestion? She’s just negative about everything.

Reactions: 20
So she's bought wall lamps for either side of her bed but is contemplating cutting the wires off as the wire with the switch bothers her........... The lamps are all just for her Instagram aesthetic then, not actually to have functioning bedside lamps for reading in bed?!? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Chewingthefat

I couldn’t imagine Sarahs kids running up to her and jumping all over her, hugging her, being silly. Do you know what I mean? My kids will jump on me in bed, cuddle in and I wrap them up in big bear hugs and they know they can do that anytime, my arms are always open for them. I just can’t see Sarah being a relaxed, fun, easy going Mum. She’s just always so on edge, uptight and OCD. I always try to make my kids laugh before they go to bed at night so they go to sleep with a smile on their face but with Sarah you can tell motherhood just doesn’t come naturally to her. And her relationship with Rob just seems to lack any kind of fun or joy! ( I mean, they could be swinging from the rafters every night for all I know but that’s how it looks!)

• Heart

Popper

VIP Member
She hasn’t once said how happy she is now she finally has her own home after years of renting in the MOD housing, she hasn’t once said how much she loves her new house. She is so so ungrateful and must be such hard work to live with. When she was in her last house she moaned constantly about buying somewhere bigger. Now she has the bigger house, she’s moaning about wanting to live in Scotland or America. Such a sad way to live. She lives her life through what strangers on Instagram have. She obsessively follows other people on Instagram and wants what they have and when she gets it, she moves on to the next thing. Sad woman.

• Heart

Booklover

VIP Member
Tattlers have shown more concern over the welfare and neglect of that little fella than his vile fucking parents. Shoved in nursery while she dicks about on a zoom about fucking candles FFS! :cry:

• Sad

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
It’s a nice house though isn’t it? Big upgrade on the military house and a decent price IMO. A lot of the time I feel sorry for Sarah. She doesn’t really seem to find happiness in anything.
It’s a lovely house. The military house may have been a bit run down looking but it was habitable, in a reasonable area with similar families around her, a large garden for the kids to play in and she didn’t have to pay for maintenance and upkeep even if it was slow and not the best quality. She is so very lucky to have had vastly subsidised housing for so long enabling her to save for the kind of home most young families can only dream of. I don’t feel sorry for her at all. She is one ungrateful piece of work

Justreading

VIP Member
She wants to live in Oman because her parents lived there. She wants to live in Holland because her parents lived there. She wants to live in Aberdeen because her parents live there! Is she completely incapable of living her own life without wanting to recreate her parents lives all over again? She lives in the UK and cried because she couldn't visit Mummy for Christmas how the fuck will she cope 5000 miles away in the middle east??

Sarah, you have a home, a beautiful home with beautiful children! Stop striving for the next big thing and be fucking grateful for what you have!

• Heart

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
Aberdeen, America, Amsterdam, Oman, London and .....Pompey ! She’s like Judith fucking Chalmers .....showing my age there !

• Haha
  • Heart

Popper

VIP Member
For someone who only shares a few minutes of her day on Instagram and for someone who tried to say we are wrong to say she neglects her son because we only see about 5 minutes per day of their life, that’s a pretty personal thing to post on Instagram to strangers. Imagine feeling the need to share information like that with strangers. Sharing the fact that you are delaying trying for a baby but hope to fall pregnant in the next year. I wouldn’t even share that information with my closest friends. That’s for me and my husband to know! Posts like this just show us how much she craves attention from strangers and how she feels she needs to justify why she isn’t pregnant yet after harping on about it for so long. Sarah, no one actually cares!

• Heart
So shes admitting her work comes before Islas school work. Where is Rob the Knob in all this?
Wow, can't believe that Isla didn't get through yesterday's school work but Sarah managed to find the time to put up a post that no one wanted about panelling and storied with Rob.

• Wow

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
In todays world valentines is more a day to tell people you love them its not about fancying someone we took time over dinner to tell each other what we loved about them! Little jokey things but its about showings kids love isn't black and white and its just appreciating people! My husband always buys our daughter but then I always get something for my mum shes so immature in her way of thinking !
Even if their bizzare reasoning is that Rob got Isla something because he’s a “boy” and she’s a girl..... well, could Sarah not have got Lachlan something? I mean, that’s utterly ridiculous in any case but it’s just beyond belief that as a parent they buy one child a gift and completely ignore the other. And didn’t Isla get bought a gift earlier this week for “being at home” and they got nothing for Lachlan??? 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

It’s pure and absolute neglect of that boy. They are VILE. Absolutely fucking abhorrent excuses for parents.

• Sad

Greendream

Following on from lucie and the bumps latest post saying she’s decorating after living there a few years, they like to take their time etc. It just made me think how that’s quite normal and how Sarah decorating her house like a crazy person isn’t normal for most parents and yet again she’s pushing an agenda on social media that isn’t sustainable to most actual parents who parent and work. No one else on the platform who I follow anyway just leaves their kids to rot till past 6 evey night whilst they are sat at home pintreating the shit out of mid century furniture.

how does she expect us to believe this ‘im so busy’ narrative she’s been pushing for years yet she’s found the time to decorate, panel, shop for ALLLLLLLL those things, mood boards, furniture, everything, (whilst telling us how busy and stressed she is homeschooling - it doesn’t add up)

she thinks she so clever doing all the house.
but all it’s making me see is how little she’s putting into her children to be able to do it all and how much she’s made off the back of them by been able to buy everything in weeks. It just makes her come across even worse than she already does (if that’s possible). This behaviour isn’t normal. To let something consume you so much, does she think it’s a good trait? As she keeps banging on about how impatient she is like she’s proud of it , it just shows how she’s trying to fulfill so many holes she has in Her warped little life. Mama and dada have done the house every night every weekend, those kids (Lachlan) has such long days in everybody else’s care and the weekends aren’t about the kids, there about rob and Sarah. 5 minutes at the park kids and a load of fried food and a movie. She literally treats them like dogs, throws them a bone here n there with their sugar loaded tea or snack plates and carry’s on with what SHE wants to do.

fuck off back’home’ sarah. You need some family intervention I think.

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Latest story with Rob wearing a daft dressing up wig.
Is she seriously mocking him and the fact that he’s going bald? Seriously? From the woman who is so self conscious about her own hair she is never without hair extensions.

• Wow

GPort

VIP Member
Arrived over 20 minutes early on the school run and parked on double yellow lines for the whole time 🙄 if you can get there 20 minutes early you can park further away and walk!!

• Angry
  • Wow

Georgethecat

VIP Member
So Isla got a Lego set and a valentines red rose, Lachlan got a box ready for the recycling box and a branch. Wow , what a shame. Poor kid. Isla seems like the most annoying kid and it's her mothers fault for treating her as the favourite and over exposing her. Why not buy Lachlan something? Anything! It's awful. They should be ashamed of themselves

• Sad

Georgethecat

VIP Member
Please stop Sarah - if you’re sitting on your bathroom floor or kitchen floor taking pictures of how stressed you are you’ll never cope with 3, it’s a whole different ball game especially with bigger age difference. Taking this baby along to football, swimming, ballet and whatever Lachlan is allowed to do, well until it’s nursery age is not fun. How about you concentrate on the 2 you have! Maybe cut back L nursery times so he is only there when he has to be not so mama can have a insta day to pamper herself. Never get the time back when they are little like this before they are off to school.
New baby will be dumped in nursery from 8 months old for 40+ hours a week til it's 5, honestly what's the point. She's got 2 kids she doesn't want to be with, what does she think will be different with the third. It's unfortunate but most mothers sacrifice career, income and lifestyle to be with their kids. Sarah's even working part time but still Lachlan's in nursery full time so she can make 'content' and manically DIY. I just don't get her at all.

FraggleRock

VIP Member
Now she’s looking at houses for sale back in Scotland. There’s something wrong with this woman, shes never happy with what she’s got, and something tells me she never will be happy!

• Wow

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Even if you are the CEO of an Inde500 company you don't go making reels for Insta saying you have a high pressured job because it makes you look like a twat.

High pressured job but has time to film yourself prick-sticking paper into a school book. She forgets she posts selfies of herself pulling faces during work meetings, sneaking out for gifted facials in her lunch break and swapping her work days because she simply couldn't miss out on a last supper brunch with the Instahuns, despite her husband only getting back from deployment the day before and offloading her kids to Grannie in Lockdown because she had to declutter her house.

• Heart