Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a mother she is disgusting. And she wants number 3. Look after the 2 you’ve got first, please.

Reactions: 11
I actually feel sorry for Isla being allowed to be brought up as such an annoying brat. She will end up being an unlikeable adult because her parents never taught her any better.

Reactions: 14
So she’s never got time to help Isla finish additional work, but finds the time to do her stupid workouts 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Only gets the minimal amount of school work done 🙄 why not do more instead of another workout. Or even better get L before the workout!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
she could save her work out until the kids are in bed instead of unnecessary decorating. Her priorities are all wrong! Right now no one is sane! We’re all just surviving.
I’m furloughed at the moment with a toddler & year 1 child & admit we don’t always get all the work that’s set done. Sometimes my oldest just isn’t in the right head space & right now her mental health is more important than work sheets. My days are dedicated to my children. Self care can come if I find time when they’re in bed.
Sarah needs to realise right now what’s important!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Omg you guys, did you know Sarah lived in the Netherlands?! 😶
View attachment 430967
Oh god give it a bleeping rest Sarah you boring bastard. You lived in Holland for all of 5minutes about 15 years ago. Get over it. It’s a boring fact that no one gives a duck about. I don’t believe for a single second that she calls Diet Coke “coke light” or any other garbage that she comes out with.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh god give it a bleeping rest Sarah you boring bastard. You lived in Holland for all of 5minutes about 15 years ago. Get over it. It’s a boring fact that no one gives a duck about. I don’t believe for a single second that she calls Diet Coke “coke light” or any other garbage that she comes out with.
she doesn’t even speak Dutch. I do so I know she definitely doesn’t. What a weird woman.

Reactions: 10
Omg, our school (Isla’s school!) hardly set any real school work at all! My kids get it done within 20 minutes and then they’re doing workbooks I had to buy myself! The school is not providing much homeschooling at all! I have one infant and one junior kid and am totally underwhelmed with the amount of homeschooling we’re expected to do. I can’t believe Sarah can’t cope with it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
From the look of Isla's handwriting you'd think she would be doing as much one on one work with her as she could.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Don’t worry Sarah, I’m sure if you ordered a cola light in McDonald’s they would manage to understand you 🙄 she acts like she’s fluent in another bloody language. She is so dire. I would do anything to have a day off so I could spend the day homeschooling my child. She gets this every week and all she does is moan. Can’t wait until the Scottish schools go back for p1-3 on the 22nd 🤣 she will be even more depressed about not living up here!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg, our school (Isla’s school!) hardly set any real school work at all! My kids get it done within 20 minutes and then they’re doing workbooks I had to buy myself! The school is not providing much homeschooling at all! I have one infant and one junior kid and am totally underwhelmed with the amount of homeschooling we’re expected to do. I can’t believe Sarah can’t cope with it.
Yes! Exactly this! Year 2 work is “super easy” apparently if you ask my 6 year old. Don’t even bother asking for extra work from our school. Notice how she’s not mentioning the screen free day we are now having 🙄

Reactions: 9
Yes! Exactly this! Year 2 work is “super easy” apparently if you ask my 6 year old. Don’t even bother asking for extra work from our school. Notice how she’s not mentioning the screen free day we are now having 🙄
Screen free days sounds like a cop out from the school. I can't believe she's complaining every day when she's only doing the bare minimum anyway.

Reactions: 3
Prison plates are back. “I’m so happy with how they turned out”. Christ it’s homemade chicken nuggets Sarah not Michelin starred restaurant standard.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.