Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eh? "This will be gone"...and it's a "massive joke"...god laugh a minute with these two isn't it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A gallery wall. Groundbreaking.
I hope she does a “how to” as it’s such an original idea that no one else has done! Like panelling.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A gallery wall. Groundbreaking.
I hope she does a “how to” as it’s such an original idea that no one else has done! Like panelling.
What's next on the originality list? An outdoor bar made from pallets?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She used to have that hideous rug in her living room that said “c’est la freakin’ vie!” That was awful 🤢😂

Actually I might go with bar cart, from Oliver Bonas. That trend is kind of over so perfect for Sarah.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Seriously Scotland isn’t your home you absolute dick!!!
everything She does is really starting to piss me off right now! I haven’t seen family in a year, I’ve stuck to guidelines & done everything I can to keep everyone safe! She left her kids in Scotland during a lockdown, been swanning about in London to get tattoos removed etc, going to baby showers etc, lying about work so she has to send her kid to school & generally not giving a flying tit about anyone but herself! She has zero like ability factor!

Reactions: 27
I sometimes wonder what sort of person Sarah would of been without Instagram / “mum blogger”
Do we think she’d be exactly the same crappy excuse of a parent? Or do we think she’d of actually been a more down to earth parent to BOTH children, without favouring Isla to trying to have the perfect “mother daughter” relationship and spending time with Lachlan instead of sticking in nursery on days off so she’s got time shoot Instagram content 😂

Reactions: 11
I sometimes wonder what sort of person Sarah would of been without Instagram / “mum blogger”
Do we think she’d be exactly the same crappy excuse of a parent? Or do we think she’d of actually been a more down to earth parent to BOTH children, without favouring Isla to trying to have the perfect “mother daughter” relationship and spending time with Lachlan instead of sticking in nursery on days off so she’s got time shoot Instagram content 😂
To say she’s so cliche about having a girly girl (even thought Isla isn’t) it really shocks me that she doesn’t force the whole daddy’s girl and Lachlan being a mummy’s boy. Don’t think I have ever seen her spend one on one time with Lachlan that wasn’t forced due to Isla being in a class.

Reactions: 12
I think she'd be the same. She's not got a motherly bone in her body. Children are just an inconvenience to her.

Reactions: 11
She has moved into her new house. You would think she would be pondering when her parents can come and visit to show off her first ever owned property (before she fucks it up completely with the painted kitchen cabinets and removing the beautiful oak for quartz and fake chimney) rather than feeling the need to rush 'home'. Odd, strange woman-child. Those apron strings need snipping.

Reactions: 16
I think she'd be the same. She's not got a motherly bone in her body. Children are just an inconvenience to her.
Something she thinks all women have to have 🙄 women can be childless and happy.

What is that cats collar? It looks massive.

Reactions: 6
To say she’s so cliche about having a girly girl (even thought Isla isn’t) it really shocks me that she doesn’t force the whole daddy’s girl and Lachlan being a mummy’s boy. Don’t think I have ever seen her spend one on one time with Lachlan that wasn’t forced due to Isla being in a class.
But either does Captain Birdseye, he doesn’t seem to spend any dada son time either. He’s as checked out raising these kids as she is!!

And level 0 restrictions doesn’t mean no restrictions you muppet!

Reactions: 7
She has moved into her new house. You would think she would be pondering when her parents can come and visit to show off her first ever owned property (before she fucks it up completely with the painted kitchen cabinets and removing the beautiful oak for quartz and fake chimney) rather than feeling the need to rush 'home'. Odd, strange woman-child. Those apron strings need snipping.
Good point surely with her having the 2 kids you would think her parents would come to her more often never mind the fact they have a new home now!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.