Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Bitching about home things not being in stock or having to wait 3-4 weeks 🙄
So sorry that the GLOBAL PANDEMIC means you can’t get your hands on bath mats and tat 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Crazycatty

VIP Member
Oh does she want a bloody medal. She’s done less than half the time home schooling than the rest of us have, as she played the key worker card last year and the first part of this year. This is for you Sarah 🖕🏻

• Sad

Popper

VIP Member
It really bothers me how much she pushes the Isla having a boyfriend thing. Maybe I overthink it but surely her and the wee boy do the exact same things as she does with friends who are girls, but they are just friends? But just because he is a boy, Sarah calls him her boyfriend. But doesn’t call her friends who are girls her girlfriend. I feel Sarah hates the fact that Isla is the furthest away from a stereotypical girl as you can get, and feels by her having a boyfriend it makes her more girly. It really doesn’t sit well with me how much she pushes it. I work with children Isla’s age and it is scary to hear them talking about having a boyfriend and kissing at the age of 6 - and it comes from parents pushing them as they think it is cute.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Can’t believe she actually put him straight to bed from nursery WITHOUT A BATH DURING A PANDEMIC. And then, when he obviously wakes up because his sleep routine has been fucked up she TAKES A SELFIE WITH HIM?!?!?!?
🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
No meal
No bath
No toilet
No teeth brush
No wash of any kind
No family interaction whatsoever

this child is being neglected. It’s bloody terrible.

• Sad

Popper

VIP Member
“LOVED” the extra time with her kids 🤣🤣 oh Sarah, I really needed a laugh today as my actual high pressure job is stressing me out. You have hated every extra minute your kids have been with you. You don’t even keep your child at home when you have a day off, you put him in nursery for 10 hours a day. So don’t talk shite saying you love time with your kids, you don’t.

Whenever I think that Isla couldn't possibly be more precocious or unlikeable, Sarah posts a new video of her that proves me wrong.

I know that Isla's behaviour is a result of poor parenting, but Christ on a bike, she is irritating!

Yes, yes, I know that I'm being critical of a child who hasn't asked to be plastered all over the Internet. But unfortunately when you decide to monetise your children for your own gain, you do open them up to negative comments from complete strangers.

GPort

VIP Member
Oh no, breakfast club and after school club is cancelled for the next week due to staff needing to isolate. Get ready for a post from Sarah saying how everything’s gone to shit again!

• Haha

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Sorry to keep going on about the shelves but..... if you need to buy things to go on the shelves then did you even need the shelves in the first place?!

• Heart
  • Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I was laughing at the fake chimney idea and hoping no one would mention it on here so she presses on and really fucks up yet another room in that house.

Dead Granny's downstairs loo, children's grey rainbow room of dreams, dodgy tiling in the kitchen, plasterboard brown master bedroom and now we'll have the mid century filled living room with fake chimney. She is doing a wonderful job. Keep it up Mama as this is more entertaining than any DIY makeover show I've ever watched.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Cookiesncream

Buying one child a Valentine’s treat and not the other is absolutely disgusting. How on earth can she think that’s ok to put out there for the world to see?
If my husband had bought our daughter a rose and nothing for our two sons I’d have told him to get back to the shop pronto.
“Never one to miss out” yes because he’s PUSHED out all the time by you! So if HE doesn’t make the effort to be involved, he would literally always be sidelined and ignored.
Hideous parents the pair of them.

• Sad

GPort

VIP Member
Why is she still bothering with boring vlogs from months ago? No one cares. It’ll just be the same old same old trip to the park, crappy beige food, work out, complain about how hard her life is, movie night....and repeat.
I’m only interested in seeing the new house video.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Everything about Sarah & Rob and their entire relationship/family is WEIRD. They are just weird people. Why the hell does she keep looking at houses in a completely different area of the country?! She seriously needs to get it through her thick head that Aberdeen isn’t home anymore, it hasn’t been her home for a long time!!!!!! Her husband and her children have never lived in Aberdeen, they have no connection to the place whatsoever, the kids are born & bred in Hampshire and Aberdeen is not home for them and never ever ever will be. Plus - Aberdeen isn’t that great! I dunno why she keeps romanticising the place. For the majority of the year it’s a wet, cold, dull, grey, miserable bastard of a place.

She’s an absolute fucking looser.

• Heart

Chitterchat

VIP Member
So one of my best friends, is friends with thismamaslife good pal Jess Avey & apparently old Sarah got her extensions refitted on the sly this month during lockdown.

I’d totally forgot she had them, and of course they need to come out or be refitted every few months the ones she has, but what a stupid cow.

• Wow
  • Angry

Pagger

Chatty Member
To put a child in their pjs and straight to bed after they've fallen asleep in the car is something you would do with a BABY, not a 4 1/2 year old, especially when it's before 7pm. She won't have seen him since 7am and she was happy enough for him to get back and sleep all night, to only see him for half an hour the next morning before he is shipped off all day again. Its not like the kids are normally up until 10pm either.

Poor lad has probably spent the last 10 days of isolation feeling like a nuisance.

They are truly disgraceful parents.

I cannot wait until he starts school and they can't leave him in nursery all the time. I do think though, that we will see him in after school club whilst she picks isla up to take her to all of the extra classes she gets to do that Lachlan doesn't.

• Sad

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Poor kid. He is absolutely exhausted from full time nursery. Dropped off as soon as the door open, last to be picked up 5 days a week. And that selfish cow works part time. No "I love him so much" for strangers on the gram makes up for the way she treats him. Makes me so sad that she can't see how crap a parent she is.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

Lilybobtail

Chatty Member
Picked my daughter up straight after I finished home for dinner fish potatoes and veg she ate it all from a plate! Then sat on the floor playing with barbies then quick 15minute of TV before teeth book and bed....she did "need" the toilet 5 times before she went to sleep but I sat in the other room then got into the bath while she drifted off......its not fucking hard Sarah! You haven't put the work in to make it easier for yourself

She has really pissed me off and made me proud of myself in the small amount of her day she shares!!

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
What else is she planning to do with the garage space? Filming room? Shrine to all things Scottish / Dutch?

• Haha

Greendream

Oh my god she is insufferable. Does she realise she doesn’t relate with most mothers who follow her on her ‘platform’. The amount of self care she gives herself, the amount of child free time, the money she spends on herself. Crazy.

The Botox, lip fillers, 2 weekly nail apps, micro blading, tattoo removal, hair extensions, designer bags, new loungewear every week, all the clothes. manic decorating.

She is missing a lot in her life cos all she’s trying to do is make herself happy by buying buying buying anything. It’s not working because I can see how sad she is. I think anyone can. Such a sad little woman validating her existence online. Posting her hair arsed food for likes or engagement. Everyday must be such a drag. She’s living a performanceShe’s fighting all the time to be so perfect and she’s so far from it.

the two workouts on a Friday afternoon when her son is yet again left in nursery till 6pm is just appalling. Selfish beyond comprehension. Not relatable AT ALL.

ive never known someone complain so much about how much they have to do yet work 2.5 days a week and spend so much time money and effort on their self.

she’s such a martyr.

• Heart

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I followed her during her pregnancy and early newborn days with Lachlan. The problem was her obsession with her phone, filming everything, baby hauls, updates on everything. She held that sodding phone and camera more than she did Lachlan and she will do exactly the same if she has a third.
Lachlan wasn't the cute, sweet sleeping baby she wanted. He cried a lot, there were concerns about the shape of his head and he didn't fit the instragram image she was hoping for.

• Sad