Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, if she had been promoted she would be all over Instagram telling the world. There is no way she would give up her Thursday Instagram day for her MOD job.

Reactions: 8
No, if she had been promoted she would be all over Instagram telling the world. There is no way she would give up her Thursday Instagram day for her MOD job.
Agree

If she had been promoted there would have been a balloon wall, days upon days of her congratulating herself, reposts of “congratulations hun, you soooo deserve this” messages from the Insta huns etc

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Agree

If she had been promoted there would have been a balloon wall, days upon days of her congratulating herself, reposts of “congratulations hun, you soooo deserve this” messages from the Insta huns etc
And another cringe dancing Reel 🙈🙈😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
And another cringe dancing Reel 🙈🙈😂😂😂
Or another bizzare trip to the beach on a freezing cold day where she strips down to her bikini, sits with a random platter of pastries and gets her kids to take photos of her...

How weird was that eh?!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Or another bizzare trip to the beach on a freezing cold day where she strips down to her bikini, sits with a random platter of pastries and gets her kids to take photos of her...

How weird was that eh?!!!!
I am definitely doing that for my birthday this year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I doubt theyd promote her anyway with how much she slags off her currant job

Reactions: 8
But they are not all doing it behind the living room door. Imagine spending all that money to build a fake fireplace and storage to become a focal point of the room but when you walk in the room it’s behind the door.

Glad she didn’t become an interior designer with that common sense and is keeping the MOD coordinated with enough post it pads and staples instead!
It’s probably how they do it in the Netherlands 😂🤣😜

• Haha
Is it normal to have that many "movie nights"? I mean, I know there's very little else to do right now. But Covid aside there's never any walks, park trips, days out (unless its that beach trip!!!!) etc. Just movie nights. Kids need more than a beige tray of food, pack of sweets and movie 4 nights a week!!!

Is it normal to have that many "movie nights"? I mean, I know there's very little else to do right now. But Covid aside there's never any walks, park trips, days out (unless its that beach trip!!!!) etc. Just movie nights. Kids need more than a beige tray of food, pack of sweets and movie 4 nights a week!!!
I think she is counting the “walk” to get the treats as an activity from the way she has worded it 🤭

Reactions: 5
Another Saturday morning headache, nothing to do with wine the previous night then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Rob the nob bought Isla a rose for Valentine’s Day. Sweet FA for Lachlan. A bag of sweets will of done!!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Why on earth would you not buy both kids a valentines treat!!!
So that’s a treat for Isla being at home during the week and a Valentine’s Day treat whilst poor Lachlan gets nothing but being shoved back into nursery😩

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Whats crossed out on the box on Ls head? Why can't they see the obvious favouritism they have?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.