Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion. This breaks my heart a little bit though:

#14 Little fella dumped in nursery until late every night, while the other one is home and allowed to do everything she likes.

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion:
Me, me, me I want it NOW
Cuddle your son, you selfish cow.

Reactions: 11
Aaah parking for the school run reference 🤣😂 report back - is she in an actual parking space? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aaah parking for the school run reference 🤣😂 report back - is she in an actual parking space? 😅
I can’t stand people who turn up early just so they can park as close as possible. The primary school near me regularly has the same cars sat with the engines running for 30-40 minutes before pick up time. Why not turn up five minutes early and park a five minute walk away? Think of all the emails you could be clearing in the time you weren’t sat outside school you selfish twit.

Reactions: 20
I bet she sits with her engine running, spewing out noxious gases into her school community. Selfish, impatient “mama”. I can imagine her running to be first through the gate, elbows out like some crazy competitive mum in a race on sports day!

Reactions: 7
She actually parked (slightly) further away today!! 😂 still got there over 20 minutes early though. Could she make it any more obvious that she reads this page?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet she sits with her engine running, spewing out noxious gases into her school community. Selfish, impatient “mama”. I can imagine her running to be first through the gate, elbows out like some crazy competitive mum in a race on sports day!
I bet she’s one of the last in ......to busy on her phone fannying about !

Reactions: 4
Has she got L off today then? Or is he being abandoned at nursery a little later?

If she was 20 minutes early, why didn't she just walk?

Reactions: 5
Has she got L off today then? Or is he being abandoned at nursery a little later?

If she was 20 minutes early, why didn't she just walk?
I think she gets there so early because she drops Lachlan to nursery first and then goes straight to the school. There are two big car parks, at the village and the community centre, that she could easily park at and walk/scoot round to the school from....especially on her day off. I guess she’s just in such a rush to get home and destroy her kitchen cupboards!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t stand people who turn up early just so they can park as close as possible. The primary school near me regularly has the same cars sat with the engines running for 30-40 minutes before pick up time. Why not turn up five minutes early and park a five minute walk away? Think of all the emails you could be clearing in the time you weren’t sat outside school you selfish twit.
Round by our school it’s a nightmare to park by the infant school, its even worse in the afternoons.

Sarah does read here clearly 😂 control your children woman Isla was running around like a mad man this morning.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Is she trolling us?!? 😂😂
If she’s got Lachlan at home with her today there will be a reason for it. Either an appointment or something he has to attend or an advert she’s filming him for. She won’t be keeping him at home just because.

I think she gets there so early because she drops Lachlan to nursery first and then goes straight to the school. There are two big car parks, at the village and the community centre, that she could easily park at and walk/scoot round to the school from....especially on her day off. I guess she’s just in such a rush to get home and destroy her kitchen cupboards!
If she parked park side there would be no point in her driving to the school at all by the time she’s walked round the park be a waste of time, energy and petrol from her house. That walk around is longer than the one from her house 😂
Others come from further and still manage to walk, she probably still doesn’t trust her kid’s to walk nicely together.

Reactions: 2
If she usually drops L off first and she has 20 minutes to get there early - why doesn’t she drop him off, drive home and actually walk Isla to school? Just proves once again, how selfish she is taking up a car parking space she doesn’t need, when they’ll be actual parents who need the spaces as they are rushing off to work straight after the school drop off - not rushing home to faff and “work”

Reactions: 6
People who park outside the schools infuriate me. At my daughters primary the local pub has a huge car park that they allow people use for school runs. It's about a 3 minute walk. But people still fight for a space near the school which is a small cul de sac..... So by the time they've blocked the road trying to pass each other to check of there is a space etc..... They may as well just park... In the allocated area!!! So annoying

What makes me so sad is that if she reads her (I think she does too) is that of all the comments it's things like her school parking and not her obvious issues with bonding with her son that she focuses on.

Get help Sarah. You been therapy. You need to get to the root of why you treat him like a stranger who you are nervous being in the company of. He needs you to be present, not parent through the lense of your phone.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.