Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah needs to realise home is where your family is & when you get married, a house, pets, children & commitments that’s your family. Your parents & siblings then become your extended family - or that’s how I see it?
i agree she should be bathing L or at least changing his clothes especially if they don’t belong to him! When my daughter was at nursery I’d send her in with multiple outfits, pants etc because you just never know.
Exactly. When I worked at a nursery in the pre school room most children would come in with a backpack full of spare clothes, children of that age get messy, wet ect.

I also wouldn't be allowing him to put that hood up over his face, who knows whats on it 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Do you think they're going to make there own TV unit..... Mantel piece thingy me Bob!!!???
I've said it before I dont think the purse strings are as generous as Sarah makes out...a tiler was coming Rob done it now might be doing this too... always going to get things done then don't follow through! She spends what she has on sh*t!!

Reactions: 6
Someone needs to buy Sarah one of those print that says 'home is wherever I'm with you' and she should read it every bleeping day. Aberdeen isn't your home, she will just complain about it if she moves back, it's not the same city you lived in for a year 15 years ago.

The kids always look unkempt and of course Lachlan has lost and found clothes, what else would he wear. Those nursery staff must feel awful for him. I wonder if any of them read here and follow her online, I'd love to know what they had to say. Obvs they wouldn't be able to break confidentiality though.

Reactions: 9
I find theses threads fascinating and like to add my two pence in 😂 Is Rob local to Hampshire does anyone know? I don't know his rank in the navy but I do know it isn't the most lucrative of jobs I have had a few family members serve also does anyone know what Sarah's job is apart from acting like a Btech designer off grand design I get the impression she wears the trousers in the relationship

Reactions: 6
I find theses threads fascinating and like to add my two pence in 😂 Is Rob local to Hampshire does anyone know? I don't know his rank in the navy but I do know it isn't the most lucrative of jobs I have had a few family members serve also does anyone know what Sarah's job is apart from acting like a Btech designer off grand design I get the impression she wears the trousers in the relationship
I’ll just leave this here.......!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hellosies cuties.. gosh ignore my typing I’m going to fix it soon. Hahahaha..What am I like.
Lies in bed taking selfie’s with child..ignore my face it’s getting fixed later
Stand in mirror taking selfies in gym gear .. ignore my kettlebells they aren’t pink enough
Takes photos of snacks calling them kids meals.. ignore these my hello fresh is coming later.
Obsessed over Holland .. ignore my Dutch obsession am actually Scottish
I could go on ...

Ps no Scottish person would ever say gosh so pick a lane 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Much like the other double barrelled cock that lives in Aberdeen....do they put something in the water?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just another indication that she can’t/won’t cut the apron strings! Swear that’s why she wants a third baby, as she is one of three. Completely emulating mummy and daddy.

Reactions: 12
I believe he’s from somewhere in the midlands. As for Sarah’s job, something to do with supply chain for MOD but a private company - I.e filling in spreadsheets and making sure everyone has enough pens.

Reactions: 5
Her last name is Willox. When she got married she double barrelled it with Robs name to be Willox-Knott. She’s not fancy she’s just a pretentious prick.
Of course she double barrelled her name 🙄 Wouldn't expect anything less from her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She hasn’t once said how happy she is now she finally has her own home after years of renting in the MOD housing, she hasn’t once said how much she loves her new house. She is so so ungrateful and must be such hard work to live with. When she was in her last house she moaned constantly about buying somewhere bigger. Now she has the bigger house, she’s moaning about wanting to live in Scotland or America. Such a sad way to live. She lives her life through what strangers on Instagram have. She obsessively follows other people on Instagram and wants what they have and when she gets it, she moves on to the next thing. Sad woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She won’t be happy until she is living in her mum’s house, in her old bedroom.
Even then she will find something to moan about. What a drain.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She won’t be happy until she is living in her mum’s house, in her old bedroom.
Even then she will find something to moan about. What a drain.
I'm sure she was living there when she had Lachlan and she had plenty to moan about. No doubt when she does get back home and is pregnant again it'll be triggering her ptsd

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.