Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she even picked Lachlan up from nursery yet? Why doesn’t she pick Lachlan up then take BOTH kids to the park instead of just princess Isla😳

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Has she even picked Lachlan up from nursery yet? Why doesn’t she pick Lachlan up then take BOTH kids to the park instead of just princess Isla😳
Because she wants her moneys worth from nursery and also looking after 2 children is far to difficult.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Imagine I telling L that they went to the park together without him 😔 that would break my own kids' hearts if one was left out.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Because she’s an absolutely useless excuse for a mother. She’s got no bond whatsoever with Lachlan, she doesn’t want to spend time with him or have any real involvement with him. She puts him into nursery - into someone else’s care - for the maximum possible time she can so that she only has to spend the absolute minimum amount of time with him. She doesn’t take him to the park because she simply doesn’t want to. She doesn’t want to play with her own son. She doesn’t want to spend time with her own son. She doesn’t really give a flying duck about that boy and it shows in every single word she says about him and every action. She’s an awful person, a terrible parent and she should never have had that boy. She disgusts me.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Because she’s an absolutely useless excuse for a mother. She’s got no bond whatsoever with Lachlan, she doesn’t want to spend time with him or have any real involvement with him. She puts him into nursery - into someone else’s care - for the maximum possible time she can so that she only has to spend the absolute minimum amount of time with him. She doesn’t take him to the park because she simply doesn’t want to. She doesn’t want to play with her own son. She doesn’t want to spend time with her own son. She doesn’t really give a flying duck about that boy and it shows in every single word she says about him and every action. She’s an awful person, a terrible parent and she should never have had that boy. She disgusts me.
September is gonna be tough for him. Hes gonna end up in a new learning environment with no familiar face and noone he has a bond with :(

• Sad
Reactions: 6
There is no way Isla won’t ‘let slip’ that they went to the park is there? And she wonders why Lachlan plays up sometimes. 🙄 Take the boy to the park and let him run round and burn off some energy instead of going straight home and putting his pyjamas on

Reactions: 9
There is no way Isla won’t ‘let slip’ that they went to the park is there? And she wonders why Lachlan plays up sometimes. 🙄 Take the boy to the park and let him run round and burn off some energy instead of going straight home and putting his pyjamas on
Isla seems like the kind of child who would take pleasure in telling her little brother about her trip to the park with Mummy.

• Sad
We call them worktops not “countertops” in this country you stupid idiot
Now wait a minute

In the Netherlands they call them countertops
In the “middle east” they call them countertops
In AYEEEEEE-KAYYYY-YAHHHHHH they call them countertops

So therefore Sarah must also call them countertops.

And she will have a coke light to go with that 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you think they're going to make there own TV unit..... Mantel piece thingy me Bob!!!???

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If their was ever a person that needed tubes tied .....she should have never had children ...I get nothing maternal just gestures all for the gram...you could have had an amazing life with no kids, travelling but you decided to breed (from an odd gene pool) so pick your knickers off the floor and bloody parent especially that wee boy who is crying out for attention but you don’t see it as you’re to busy on made.com finding this years fashion furniture....honestly if I met you I wouldn’t even get out of first gear ...idiot.

That’s the brand new park in our village as well...was being built and then got stopped due to COVID so it’s a big deal going there for the first time for our kids. Mine haven’t gone yet because I just don’t want them to be mixing with strangers (my husband is shielding/vulnerable). I can’t believe she would take Isla without Lachlan especially as she drives past it every day to take him to nursery!

Also...let Rob have a go at building the fake fireplace/cabinet/shelf thing!! Isn’t he some kind of engineer? He’s surely capable of measuring and cutting some mdf. He’s finally bought his own house (after “wearing down” Sarah) which she is decorating entirely to her own tastes and filling with mismatched insta tit with no sentimental value, he’s been denied turning the garage into a gym and now he can’t even build the “chimney breast” himself. He could probably do it himself for £200 but Sarah’s gonna pay £1k+ for a bespoke construction.

Rob has been from his home to camps to ships, married quarters, deployments all over the world. Let him put his stamp on some part of the house!! They’ve finally put some solid roots down and she’s just turning it into some completely generic insta-tit bland AF personality-less shell of a home.

Where exactly is Robs space in their house? It’s not easy for military folk to switch between family life and military life. I can’t believe Sarah won’t even let him have the garage to himself!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Did I just see her last Instagram.....selfish witch .....I’d bleeping divorce the staple counter

• Heart
Now she’s looking at houses for sale back in Scotland. There’s something wrong with this woman, shes never happy with what she’s got, and something tells me she never will be happy!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Strange wording isn't it...
Looking at houses at home, even though she's got a house to focus on.

So she has no intention of making their house a home. Shes not allowing Rob to make it a home, not allowing the children the chance to make it a home. Just fully set on moving to Scotland as soon as she gets the chance. bleeping selfish twit!

Reactions: 17
She has asked the question 'What's wrong with me?'
How long you got Sarah? Pull up a chair, this could take a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sarah won’t be happy until she’s in Aberdeen with her parents at her disposal for babysitting and she can try and strike up a friendship with Meldo so she has a popular Instagram buddie.
I totally believe that’s how shallow she is.
That house looked so cosy and very homely until she got her mits on it. That brown furniture is going to clash with a built around fireplace. She’s not got a clue.

Reactions: 13
Now she’s looking at houses for sale back in Scotland. There’s something wrong with this woman, shes never happy with what she’s got, and something tells me she never will be happy!
When is she going to wake up?! She is home! She's home in the area her kids have called home their entire lives!

Sarah won’t be happy until she’s in Aberdeen with her parents at her disposal for babysitting and she can try and strike up a friendship with Meldo so she has a popular Instagram buddie.
I totally believe that’s how shallow she is.
Nevermind in Aberdeen, seems more likely that she actually wants to actually live back home with her parents so that they can cook and clean for her, dote on her, and raise her kids.

Reactions: 15
That’s the brand new park in our village as well...was being built and then got stopped due to COVID so it’s a big deal going there for the first time for our kids. Mine haven’t gone yet because I just don’t want them to be mixing with strangers (my husband is shielding/vulnerable). I can’t believe she would take Isla without Lachlan especially as she drives past it every day to take him to nursery!

Also...let Rob have a go at building the fake fireplace/cabinet/shelf thing!! Isn’t he some kind of engineer? He’s surely capable of measuring and cutting some mdf. He’s finally bought his own house (after “wearing down” Sarah) which she is decorating entirely to her own tastes and filling with mismatched insta tit with no sentimental value, he’s been denied turning the garage into a gym and now he can’t even build the “chimney breast” himself. He could probably do it himself for £200 but Sarah’s gonna pay £1k+ for a bespoke construction.

Rob has been from his home to camps to ships, married quarters, deployments all over the world. Let him put his stamp on some part of the house!! They’ve finally put some solid roots down and she’s just turning it into some completely generic insta-tit bland AF personality-less shell of a home.

Where exactly is Robs space in their house? It’s not easy for military folk to switch between family life and military life. I can’t believe Sarah won’t even let him have the garage to himself!!
Rob is this you on your burner phone? #saverob #lethimhavehisgaragegym

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She can’t cope with tiled flooring and some wallpaper in a 12 year old house 😂 imagine if she bought some old Scottish terraced house.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.