Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she was. Lots of other influenzas were there!
duck me. Stick up panelling , shop for your sofas, shop for candles (or get gifted candles ) , moan about work but not take any time off... or .. focus on and support your kids during a global pandemic ..

Also .. what the hell is the point in a stupid online event for a product that is based on smell? How long can one possibly talk about burn time. Bunch of arse kissers . Also, Yankee is overpriced and overrated . There I said it ! It’s bloody wax !

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Oh no, breakfast club and after school club is cancelled for the next week due to staff needing to isolate. Get ready for a post from Sarah saying how everything’s gone to tit again!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh does she want a bloody medal. She’s done less than half the time home schooling than the rest of us have, as she played the key worker card last year and the first part of this year. This is for you Sarah 🖕🏻

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Might be a bit premature to post last day of home schooling tit Sarah as twats like you will no doubt be out and about bubbling like an Aero at the earliest opportunity and no doubt causing another spike in cases and potentially another lockdown. If you had all behaved as you should have done over the past few months this latest lockdown could have been avoided

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not sure why she's saying "last" to everything. Guaranteed at one point they'll have a case and have to isolate and do home learning again. Admittedly she's not the only one saying it, but they need to get a bit of perspective.

Also, what's she going to do when L has inevitably to isolate again? Pretend she's at work?

Reactions: 11
She seriously needs a wake up call.
But I don’t think she can see beyond her chin. Superficial selfish head.

rob and Sarah are horrific to lachlan. How they have treated him since he arrived is Truley shocking. I don’t throw the word abuse around lightly. But I genuinely think Lachlan is being emotionally abused.

- he is constantly berated and put down on social media - Sarah portrays him to have bad behaviour and rolls her eyes, always has negative things to say about him but thinks Cos she says ‘bless him’ at the end of her negativity it’s okay.This is only snippets of what we see and I think it’s bad enough. That little boy knows he is thought of as an inconvenience. We all get annoyed with our kids after a hard day but she barely sees him. I don’t understand what she finds so difficult.

- her baby gave her PTSD - constantly blaming a baby/child for a medical condition he couldn’t help is absolutely horrific. I would be more pragmatic to the situation if she admitted she suffered post natal depression and found it tough herself and took it out on Lachlan but to blame him constantly is abhorrent. I know MANY people that have had children with heart problems, reflux, allergies, chronic excema I’ve never known any mother to be so disconnected and horrible to a baby because of something medically wrong with them, most mums I know have been overcompensating with love and care because they have empathy towards their poor baby going through this. I’m not downplaying how difficult it was but she had the help and support of her parents seeing as she lived therewhich is more than most and to take your frustration and anger out on a baby and blame them for ptsd is deplorable.

- she is a part time working parent. Why is Lachlan at nursery 12 hours a day 5 days a week. This is not normal. At all. But what is even more telling of her seriously shocking relationship with her son ... she picks her daughter up from school/ has her home during school holidays etc and he is still stuck there whilst mummy and meelie have fun time. No
parent would ever do this. EVER.

- mocking his hair cut to 40k people every time she does it. No one asked to be in a pandemic l. Don’t laugh at his hair whichhe has no control over.Have some boundaries FFS - we don’tfind it remotely funny.

- the amount of times she’s shown him asleep from nursery and just plonk him in his bed. No teeth brushed. No washing. No clean clothes. No toilet. No supper. No interaction. RED FLAG.
this is disgusting. Highly highly disturbing.
what is wrong with these people. Poor poor boy.

- I think dropping 2 children off at granny and grandads for TWO WEEKS when they barely see them in the midst of a pandemic so you can flout your fanny round london is bleeping sick too but hey maybe I’m too loving towards my kids. Too much empathy and consciousness maybe I’m doing it wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️

- no extra curricular activities even though Isla in the football kit does many is another sign of the clear favouritism.

I think she needs help. Serious serious help.
Lachlan isn’t getting the emotional nurture from his parents. I hope she reads this and has a think but I know she is so far gone she believes her own narrative. It’s sickening
I hope their bubbles keep breaking down and everybody self isolates many more times. It’s about time she actually looked after her children. It’s the least she deserves and also I think he needs a bleeping break from nursery

- his clothes , always too small. No care for his appearance or a pride for how he looks, how is dressed, how he feels

- speech delay. He’s the oldest kid in the year. My 3 year old is way way way ahead of LachlanI can guarantee it’s cos he’s never actually spent time with his parents or they actually talk to him he doesn’t have one on one time. He just has nursery time.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

rob and Sarah are horrific to lachlan. How they have treated him since he arrived is Truley shocking. I don’t throw the word abuse around lightly. But I genuinely think Lachlan is being emotionally abused.

- he is constantly berated and put down on social media - Sarah portrays him to have bad behaviour and rolls her eyes, always has negative things to say about him but thinks Cos she says ‘bless him’ at the end of her negativity it’s okay.This is only snippets of what we see and I think it’s bad enough. That little boy knows he is thought of as an inconvenience. We all get annoyed with our kids after a hard day but she barely sees him. I don’t understand what she finds so difficult.

- her baby gave her PTSD - constantly blaming a baby/child for a medical condition he couldn’t help is absolutely horrific. I would be more pragmatic to the situation if she admitted she suffered post natal depression and found it tough herself and took it out on Lachlan but to blame him constantly is abhorrent. I know MANY people that have had children with heart problems, reflux, allergies, chronic excema I’ve never known any mother to be so disconnected and horrible to a baby because of something medically wrong with them, most mums I know have been overcompensating with love and care because they have empathy towards their poor baby going through this. I’m not downplaying how difficult it was but she had the help and support of her parents seeing as she lived therewhich is more than most and to take your frustration and anger out on a baby and blame them for ptsd is deplorable.

- she is a part time working parent. Why is Lachlan at nursery 12 hours a day 5 days a week. This is not normal. At all. But what is even more telling of her seriously shocking relationship with her son ... she picks her daughter up from school/ has her home during school holidays etc and he is still stuck there whilst mummy and meelie have fun time. No

- mocking his hair cut to 40k people every time she does it. No one asked to be in a pandemic l. Don’t laugh at his hair whichhe has no control over.Have some boundaries FFS - we don’tfind it remotely funny.

- the amount of times she’s shown him asleep from nursery and just plonk him in his bed. No teeth brushed. No washing. No clean clothes. No toilet. No supper. No interaction. RED FLAG.

- I think dropping 2 children off at granny and grandads for TWO WEEKS when they barely see them in the midst of a pandemic so you can flout your fanny round london is bleeping sick too but hey maybe I’m too loving towards my kids. Too much empathy and consciousness maybe I’m doing it wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️

- no extra curricular activities even though Isla in the football kit does many is another sign of the clear favouritism.

Lachlan isn’t getting the emotional nurture from his parents. I hope she reads this and has a think but I know she is so far gone she believes her own narrative. It’s sickening
I hope their bubbles keep breaking down and everybody self isolates many more times. It’s about time she actually looked after her children. It’s the least she deserves and also I think he needs a bleeping break from nursery

- his clothes , always too small. No care for his appearance or a pride for how he looks, how is dressed, how he feels

- speech delay. He’s the oldest kid in the year. My 3 year old is way way way ahead of LachlanI can guarantee it’s cos he’s never actually spent time with his parents or they actually talk to him he doesn’t have one on one time. He just has nursery time.
This, all this!! I think breaking point will come in September when he starts school. Hes gonna lose his attachment to the one lot of people who care about him in nursery. Im assuming school wont treat him like royalty like Ive heard the nursery do. Hes gonna be so lost come September and I think thats when his biggest meltdowns will happen and I doubt Sarah has even prepared him for the change thats about it happen.

Also if she did had PTSD why didnt she get any help?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
This, all this!! I think breaking point will come in September when he starts school. Hes gonna lose his attachment to the one lot of people who care about him in nursery. Im assuming school wont treat him like royalty like Ive heard the nursery do. Hes gonna be so lost come September and I think thats when his biggest meltdowns will happen and I doubt Sarah has even prepared him for the change thats about it happen.

Who needs help when you can make it YouTube "content"
She absolutely won't have prepared him for the change, she'll leave nursery do any prep work for her. Wouldn't surprise me if she continues to put him in for wraparound care (not sure on locality though) just because its "routine".

• Sad
Who needs help when you can make it YouTube "content"
She absolutely won't have prepared him for the change, she'll leave nursery do any prep work for her. Wouldn't surprise me if she continues to put him in for wraparound care (not sure on locality though) just because its "routine".
Im pretty sure that nursery doesn't do wraparound care. They have a big waiting list (don't ask me why because I think its a awful place!) so I think they all have to leave by the end of August.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Might be a bit premature to post last day of home schooling tit Sarah as twats like you will no doubt be out and about bubbling like an Aero at the earliest opportunity and no doubt causing another spike in cases and potentially another lockdown. If you had all behaved as you should have done over the past few months this latest lockdown could have been avoided
Exactly! She’ll be up to Scotland stopping at service stations all across the country as soon as she possibly can. Wouldn’t surprise me if she leaves this kids up there again because you know, she’s just had it sooo hard. She’s got a whole years worth of fannying around in london to catch up on!

Reactions: 12
Im pretty sure that nursery doesn't do wraparound care. They have a big waiting list (don't ask me why because I think its a awful place!) so I think they all have to leave by the end of August.
As much as I completely disagree with her parenting. I actually find that so sad for Lachlan. His life is going to change drastically and he won't understand why

• Sad
Reactions: 8

Reactions: 4
Most parents with children in full time childcare try and spend as much one on one time with their child before they start school. I only worked part-time before mine started school but I absolutely savoured and made the most of the last year before starting school, knowing I won't have that opportunity with them again. She won't feel it now but she really well regret wasting her days off on self care and nail appointments when she could have spent it getting to actually know her son.

I'm happy about schools opening Monday. I know how much children have missed their friends but I will miss this precious time. It's been hard judging work and school work but then maybe I didn't find it that much of a rough ride as Sarah became I actually like spending time with my child.

I feel sorry for Sarah. She doesn't know those kids. She doesn't enjoy hands on parenting just the status of being a Mama and the money it makes her. She will end up a very sad and lonely woman.

Reactions: 11
As much as I completely disagree with her parenting. I actually find that so sad for Lachlan. His life is going to change drastically and he won't understand why
My heart breaks for that little boy. I honestly feel so sad for him and it’s just heart wrenching watching this unfold. It angers me that both of his parents are so awful to him but also the fact that obviously none of the extended family have said or done anything either. I’m sort of lost for words with this situation now. They don’t deserve him, they really don’t.

Most parents with children in full time childcare try and spend as much one on one time with their child before they start school. I only worked part-time before mine started school but I absolutely savoured and made the most of the last year before starting school, knowing I won't have that opportunity with them again. She won't feel it now but she really well regret wasting her days off on self care and nail appointments when she could have spent it getting to actually know her son.

I'm happy about schools opening Monday. I know how much children have missed their friends but I will miss this precious time. It's been hard judging work and school work but then maybe I didn't find it that much of a rough ride as Sarah became I actually like spending time with my child.

I feel sorry for Sarah. She doesn't know those kids. She doesn't enjoy hands on parenting just the status of being a Mama and the money it makes her. She will end up a very sad and lonely woman.
Unfortunately I genuinely don’t think she will regret it at all. She just hasn’t got that maternal bond with her kids at all, I know Isla is the favourite but even with her she’s not really that bothered with. Sarah is obviously a very sad & screwed up woman, it’s clear as day in everything she says and in everything she does, there’s something seriously not quite right upstairs with her, there’s huge mental health problems going on. But that does not in anyway excuse her horrendous attitude and behaviour towards her kids but particularly Lachlan. Rob is just as bad, his job means that he’s a part time parent at best seeing as he’s physically not there for the majority of the year but even when is he, he may aswell not be. He just seems like a gormless useless lump that facilitates Sarah & her weird manic behaviour. They are seriously two of the most bizzare people I’ve ever come across and everything about them as a couple, as parents, as home owners is just completely fucked up. They aren’t normal. Very very strange people.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

I’m not sure if I’m remembering correctly, but i think she may have self-diagnosed PTSD! But I agree, if that’s what it was, why wouldn’t you get therapy? I personally think it’s bullshit - another lie, just like the miscarriages she supposedly had, but never mentions!

Reactions: 7

As my mum has always said to me; you reap what you sow and she has put zero effort into them children so as they get older they won’t want anything to do with either of them. They sure as hell won’t be running back to mummy and daddy whenever they get a chance. My dad was a military man, my mum was a fantastic parent and carried a lot of the weight... she put so much time and effort into me and my sibling, so much so that even though we don’t all live close by to eachother - we are still close and have so much time for one another. Sarah will never get that because when she’s actually interested in them when she has fizzled out on social media, they won’t be interested.

Omg I forgot about how she left them in Scotland for two weeks in a pandemic!! Dear god 🤦🏻‍♀️
I bet she moans about his behaviour in September when it’s glaringly obvious he’s going to act out a bit because of all the changes and her total lack of ability to manage him. All she needs to do is spend some time with him & start talking about what will happen. Maybe talk with nursery about ways they can work together to prepare him. Maybe actually make some effort in the “mama life” instead of whatever it is she does 😡

Reactions: 8
Omg I forgot about how she left them in Scotland for two weeks in a pandemic!! Dear god 🤦🏻‍♀️
I bet she moans about his behaviour in September when it’s glaringly obvious he’s going to act out a bit because of all the changes and her total lack of ability to manage him. All she needs to do is spend some time with him & start talking about what will happen. Maybe talk with nursery about ways they can work together to prepare him. Maybe actually make some effort in the “mama life” instead of whatever it is she does 😡
Not just a pandemic but when Aberdeen was first place in Scotland to have local lockdown

Reactions: 9
That’s very sad to hear that it’s an awful place. Poor little mite. He has no control over anything.

My heart breaks for that little boy. I honestly feel so sad for him and it’s just heart wrenching watching this unfold. It angers me that both of his parents are so awful to him but also the fact that obviously none of the extended family have said or done anything either. I’m sort of lost for words with this situation now. They don’t deserve him, they really don’t.

Unfortunately I genuinely don’t think she will regret it at all. She just hasn’t got that maternal bond with her kids at all, I know Isla is the favourite but even with her she’s not really that bothered with. Sarah is obviously a very sad & screwed up woman, it’s clear as day in everything she says and in everything she does, there’s something seriously not quite right upstairs with her, there’s huge mental health problems going on. But that does not in anyway excuse her horrendous attitude and behaviour towards her kids but particularly Lachlan. Rob is just as bad, his job means that he’s a part time parent at best seeing as he’s physically not there for the majority of the year but even when is he, he may aswell not be. He just seems like a gormless useless lump that facilitates Sarah & her weird manic behaviour. They are seriously two of the most bizzare people I’ve ever come across and everything about them as a couple, as parents, as home owners is just completely fucked up. They aren’t normal. Very very strange people.
I think the main problem is that neither of them (Sarah and Rob) are very bright.

Reactions: 6
That’s very sad to hear that it’s an awful place. Poor little mite. He has no control over anything.

I think the main problem is that neither of them (Sarah and Rob) are very bright.
Its awful in the respect there's no structure and from what I hear L rules the roost there and gets what he wants when he wants it ect.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.